Celebrities are starting to rally to Weinstein's defense

Celebrities are starting to rally to Weinstein's defense.

variety.com/2017/film/news/lindsay-lohan-defends-harvey-weinstein-i-feel-very-bad-for-him-everyone-needs-to-stop-1202586659/

>“I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein right now,” she said in the Instagram story, taken from her home in Dubai. “I don’t think it’s right what’s going on.”

>Lohan also said that Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman, who intends on filing for divorce, needs to “take a stand and be there for her husband.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So why are tey using a picture of some old hag?

based muslim woman

That's what Lindsay Lohan looks like now?

She's like a hotter Emma Stone.

>converts to islam
>defends rapists and says women need to defend rapists who cheat on their wives

and you question why islam is so dominant?

kek this bitch

why is Weinstein the only one being named?
there's no way he's the only rapey kike

>a Muslim strumpet defends a rapist

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

One washed up druggy and lunatic. Wooo. The tide's really turning!

She was fucking for cash at one point, of course she's defending him.

More like
>Converts to Islam
>Defends Jew
I'm horribly confused. Did Harvester sell her to a rich Arab so she's grateful?

You're a girl aren't you?

wtf i love islam now

t. virgin

celebs are seeing how this pans out, Harvey is toast but some of the other rapey kikes might get away with it and stepping out of line now and naming names will likely fuck their career. They have probably been told by the tribe through their agents/managers that no one else is to be outed as a sex pest and it's business as usual once this blows over

sup Lindsay

>She's like a hotter Emma Stone.
Not at all, but she used to be, but of course, Stone has always been a better actress.

Shes fucks fat hairy Arab men for cash now. You think she hasn't fucked fat Harvey?

she knows that there are girls/boys/women/men that go up to these producers/directors/casting agents/assistant producers/etc for a shot at the big times or to get their foot in the door.

why do you think so many thank X person or Y person at an awards ceremony.

and if you don't think there are women in high positions in the entertainment industry that don't take advantage of those actors/actresses/singers/etc..

get real.

lindsay knows what she did and what it took to get where she was at.
she's just owning up to her decisions.

and many 'victims' need to do the same.

that's not to say harvey 'suck my ding a ling' weinstein didn't invite a girl into his office and pull down his pants and tell her it's either suck my wart cheese infested dick or you'll never work in hollywood again didn't happen.

>washed up irrelevant has been
>celebrities
>starting to

>Celebrities are starting to rally to Weinstein's defense
Most of them are throwing Harvey under the bus pretending they are outraged while in fact were accomplices. At least Lindsay is showing some loyalty.

>needs to “take a stand and be there for her husband.”

BASED lindsay

>harvey, a huge libtard activist donating to the DNC is a total scumbag hollyjew

its happening bros. Hang tight for the incoming rollercoaster of lols

>Celebrities
>plural
who else other than Lohan?

That's the brainwashing. A Hollywood jew can tell her to cut her own throat and she would do it.

this

I respect loyalty and bashing hypocrisy, even though I wan't hollywood to burn.

surprises me that top whore lohan would have some spine.

>from her home in Dubai.
So she was literally purchased by an Arab prince?

maybe but it says alot when a drug addicted whore is more loyal than your wife..

>jessica chastain
>lindsay lohan
What's with gingers defending rapists? Will Amy be next?

so fucking true

Why is Sup Forums so worked up over this harvey weinstein thing? I've read the allegations and literally who cares, some actresses banged him. WOAH

popcorn! popcorn everywhere!!!popcorn all the time!!! MOAR POPCORN!!!

>the Muslim is okay with rape

YOU DON'T SAY

wow when i get really rich i hope women will defend me against rape allegations as well, god bless america

harvey pls go

>feminists defending a rapey perve because he's a hard left democrat
What else is fucking new, this was the same shit with Bill Clinton. Good old fashioned hypocrisy.

He's Jewish and Sup Forums has been accusing Hollywood of this sort of thing for years. Everyone who isn't Sup Forums hates him for the usual reasons.

Harvey Weinstein is one thing this board can agree on.

how do you know it's for cash?
maybe they're in a nice relationship!

>only Sup Forums would accuse Hollywood of doing anything wrong!

>jessica chastain
did she defend weinstein?

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0

>did she defend weinstein?
No. She defended Ben Afflac.

i'm pretty Sup Forums and I like harvey, he's taking advantage of dumb women
what now, faggot?

I thought it was /r9k/ that hated women, not Sup Forums

where did you read I hate women?
you seem as dumb as harvey's girls lmao

He did something to piss the rest off. Imagine being a disgusting kike who is despised even among disgusting kikes

>Sup Forums
>kike lover
LOL

KEBAB'D

Matt Damon*

then she said men should be questioned instead of women after admitting she knew about Weinstein yet said nothing before

Who did Al-Flecki rape?

>happening
you must be 18+ to post outside Sup Forums

Noone who supports Clinton, either of them, is anywhere near "hard left".

inb4 Lohan is going full on jew and planting seeds to marry weinstein and convert him to Islam.

How many rape charges for Weinstein so far?

you know its illegal to say that Hollywood is run by Jewish people. Jewish people control the media and use that money to control the government which has laws against anyone saying anything bad about jewish people.

It makes me sick that more threads like this are not deleted since they are made to hate on Jewish people who are smart enough to take over the media so they can cover up that the holocaust was fake.

but matt damon didn't do anything

SHUT UP LIBERAL PEDOPHILE

anyone got that picture of weinstein and palvin?

my bad, just assumed from the fact that you specified women when men have also come forward with stories

SMOKING GUN

DAMON'S NEXT

RAPIST PEDOPHILE

HOW LONG WILL HE GET AWAY WITH IT BROS?

>taken from her home in Dubai.

Do i even need to say anything at this point?

>needs to “take a stand and be there for her husband.”

Based Muslima, alhamdulillah

>killing a story about weinstein in 2004 is nothing
Okay believe what you want but protip a facebook post proves nothing

His brother likely outed him so he could get the guy tossed out from his own company.

Their mother passed away not too long ago and had supposedly been against them fighting, so after she passed the claws came out.

That's the main reason any of this shit came out.

would be great if she had the audio
i wonder what would matt say if he knew that there might of been an audio recording

Quick rundown on this shit? I'm out of the loop.

>the claws came out

horns, user. horns.

BASICALLY a bunch of Jewish executives in Hollywood have been raping people again

america was annoyed that britain was doing so well at raping people so they've pulled out the big guns

Just imagine how conflicted Sup Forums would be if it were underage starts he was assaulting

Harvey Weinstein's mother dies. His brother stops playing nice and outs his brother as doing the usual casting couch bullshit with prospective actors. The NYT treats this as being "literally rape" and other liberal media outlets slowly start to jump on the bandwagon and demonize the guy for being a horrible sexual abuser for getting women to do weird shit with him.

Most Hollywood actors seem reluctant to say anything for several days which makes most people feel slightly disturbed as it shows how they were closing ranks. Weinstein has been a major Democrat donor so this looks to be Democrats/Hollywood rallying behind Weinstein even though they have evidence of him acting pretty freaky.

I actually think very little bad really happened, since most of this was consensual with women just being whores because they wanted to get ahead. But it's still entertaining because it's making liberals have to play by their own rules.

Alrighty then, honestly I couldn't care less.
All fucking Hollywood Jew pedos should be fucking hanged though.

>When whites do it
>Lone wolves, #notallmen, women are all liars, #fakenews

There's been a big cultural shift as to what constitutes rape in the last decade. It's the same reason Cosby got into trouble.

It was pretty much standard procedure for powerful men in Hollywood to use the "get with me and I'll make you famous" angle. And it's a fully consensual process, the woman services him, he gets her work and promotes her career.

Sure, he fucked over the careers of the ones who chose not to, so he used the carrot and the stick. Even ones like Asia Argento and Rose McGowan who were compliant for a while got fucked over when they chose to stop.

I think there's probably dozens of big media moguls right now shitting their pants who've done the same thing their entire lives, they're worried this will expose all of Hollywood's shenanigans.

>maybe they're in a nice relationship!
Riiiight because hot chicks always start friendships with fat hairy Arab men, and hang with them half naked in hotel rooms, and allow them to kiss them on the mouth.

But a few days ago Sup Forums was defending him because he's good friends with trump so which is it now? You should go back to the general and read up on the script

Even after losing her teeth to drugs, I agree with you.

>n-no its your side that did the thing my side did!

Every time

What the fuck does Sup Forums have to do with anything? Stop trying to shoehorn them into every ducking thread. Holy shit, I know they triggered the fuck out of you but I'm tired of fucking hearing about them holy shit.

and keep your stupid >t. Sup Forums replies to yourself

Where are my pro-Weinstein bros at? I know you're out there. Fuck the hatters

>nonentity defends pariah

pure pazaak

>her home in Dubai

i pity the sheik who pay for her dessicated viscera

>a facebook post

It's from Deadline, you dink!

literally who?

GUYS?
DID I FIND MY WAIFU?

He "raped" Asia Argento and then they dated for some time afterwards.

What are those stains on her top?

its just kikes doing backstabby kike things

I don't know, after listening to that audio I can see how this guy might have legitimately raped a woman or two as opposed to quid pro quo "rape". I mean obviously he wasn't jumping out of an alley and grabbing bitches but I feel like if he had a few drinks and a woman was in his hotel room saying "no" he probably wasn't stopping.

Are these the girls he mindbroke

when this loose cunt is defending him you know the other bitches are lying

>libs and hollywood criticize drumpf endlessly for talking about grabbing pussy
>hollywood jew unironically and literally grabs pussy and balls and they defend him
where's scoops and currentyear and dude guns ;_; shitting on weinstein....?

What fucking universe do you live in where liberals aren't shitting on him?

>Converts to islam
>Defends a rapist

This timeline man, gift that keeps giving

= rapist chomos and kiddy fucks = BANHAMMAH

How did you lose them and who was drugs?

doner kebab