THOR: RAGNAROK Spoilers

Thor (Chris Hemsworth) learns about a series of cosmic disturbances and returns to Asgard to alert Odin (Anthony Hopkins). He finds out that Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has usurped the throne and that in Odin's absence the intergalactic threats that Odin vanquished in the past are regaining their strength. They go to Earth, where Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) helps them find Odin, who has been living as a vagrant. Hela (Cate Blanchett) ambushes them, kills Odin and exiles Thor and Loki to planet Sakaar. She then subjugates Asgard, aided by a reluctant warrior, Skurge (Karl Urban).

In Sakaar, Thor is captured by the renegade Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), who abandoned Asgard after her sisters were slaughtered by Hela. She's now working as a bounty hunter for The Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum), who runs the planet's gladiator arena. Thor is captured and forced to fight the champion of the arena, the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), who ended up in Sakaar after the battle against Ultron. Thor convinces Hulk and Valkyrie to help Loki and him save Asgard and Thor helps the gladiators led by Korg (Taika Waititi) to rebel against the Grandmaster. Meanwhile, Hela forms an alliance with Odin's enemy, Surtur, and plans to destroy the Nine Realms and rebuild them to her image.

Thor and his team confront Hela and her army in Asgard, but are outnumbered and nearly defeated until Skurge sacrifices himself, regreatful of helping Hela, and Korg and his followers arrive to repay their debt to Hulk by rescuing the Asgardians. Thor finds out that Odin has bestowed his power, the Odinforce, to him, and manages to acces it, becoming much more powerful and defeating Hela and Surtur. Asgard is destroyed in the battle, and while Loki and Valkyrie depart on their own, Thor, Hulk and their warbound depart to Earth to find a new home for the surviving Asgardians.

>destroys Asgard
yeah marvel is this fucking stupid. i can see this happening

all of this doesn't matter when Infinity Gauntlet just reverses all deaths and destruction, pretty much just reseting everything to be rebooted. Disney starts a whole new franchise and people will lap it up

i'm so down for this

That's not how it works.

>Complaints about no long-lasting consequences.
>Complaints about long-lasting consequences.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

Marvel always seem to have a good grip on their shit, destroying Asgard seems a bit OTT though. I feel like that is just another set up for Infinity War, having a ton of Asgardians on Earth to help fight Thanos.

I'll just pirate this anyway, I don't care about most of the Marvel movies. Not even that interested in Avengers.

this is one of the stupidest plot that i have ever read. jfc marvel you've done it again

DBZ tier writing.

why does elba has such a big sword?is a metaphor for something?

WHERE'S MY FUN

WHERE'S MY QUIPS

WHERE'S MY SZECHUAN SAUCE

>ctrl+f Beta Ray Bill
>no results

Jesus this plot sounds like it was rewritten about a few dozen times.
The only thing that interests me from this is that Thor might have the Odinforce during the Thanos fight.

spoilers: it's not very good

After credits scene?

>MUH QUIPS AND LAFFS
>MUH FUNNY SLAPSTICK WHEN HULK BEATS UP THOR WHILE THOR MAKES SNARKY QUIPS

God this film is going to get utterly BTFO by just about every other blockbuster coming out at the end of the year.

Yea, take this with a pinch of salt.
Leaked infinity wars trailer tells us that Asgard will be destroyed, but the GotG find Thor floating in space, alone, not with anyone else.

I thought this movie came out already

>quips everywhere

DChads win again

Do they meet the guardians?

fucking this
>omg no steaks!!
>omg why did this get destroyed!!

Bryan Singer recruits Spider-Man to join X-Twinks.

Four astronauts in space get hit by a burst of cosmic energy caused by Asgard’s destruction.

after chopping off hela's head, thor and valkryie laugh and point to the camera. "remember folks, fuck drumpf and fuck white people!" thor then promptly gets beheaded by valkryie and a stillwithher hashtag pops up on the screen. i thought it was a little out of place imo.

It has already been said it's a standalone movie and whatever happens to leave Thor floating in Space happens in "Infinity War".

RIDE AINT OVER YET.
MY MAN XDD

oooh, poor nerd, dnt worry, Marvel is going to give you your stupid ressusitation in your lame comic with poor narative where every choice made by a editor is revert by a untalented executive to make happy people with bad taste like you, kiss on the chick....

GTFO

Retard

That isn't a quip

Fucking spoil that shit newfaggot

What's the soul stone? Hela. Heimdall or Odin's eye??

Test screen versions never included the after credits scenes

That was more badass though and not really supposed to be funny.

I'm watching this just fap to Cate Blanchett's old titties.

>not fapping to Carol /u/ kino
Pleb

>DBZ tier writing
close

So with your ending, how does Thor just end up flying in space and landing on the windshield of the GotG's ship?

That would actually be based as fuck. And i mean that in the least memetastic way possible.

>Americans making better anime adaptions than Japan
Paprika, Perfect blue, All you need is kill, so what's the next Hollywoodweabookino?

There is no soul stone in the movie dipshit

>All you need is kill
>anime

>badass
Are you 12?

"Your" ending? Are you retarded?

Also who says the guardians encountering thor is the beginning of Infinity war? There could have easily been a prior battle in the movie thor was involved with. Can you stop being stupid for 2 seconds and think your bullshit through. It's not hard to follow. Trailers are edited and clipped.

Then the spoilers are fake, because they won't wait to reveal the last stone in the Avengers movie

lol might actually pirate this for some Goldblum kino

Thor debuted in LA today. I doubt it's fake, get ready to see a lot of this shit

Also

>they won't do that because I said so

Your silly opinion carries about as much weight as your fake story claim

>Implying Based Taika would let them bog down the movie with all that shit

He is already on record saying he approached the story as a standalone adventure. Stop expecting thanos, glowy stones or guardians bullshit in the movie. Also back to /reddit/ you go