Mabel

youtube.com/watch?v=lTajwNYuVHM

Why did Kristen Schaal have to have such a recognisable voice?...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kz1SkAxPek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was so sad when Mabel died of a drug overdose.

One quote from season one turned out true: The only drug I need is horse.

Yeah, that's probably not far how Mabel's gonna end up, considering her lack of character development.

not far from how*

I want to have sex with Kristen's voice

Would that sound like Schaal choking on a dick?

She doesn't voice act. That's just what she sounds like.

And she sucked dick to get where she is.

For the same reason H. Jon Benjamin has a recognisable voice.

She would probably end up a sloooot. I mean she fell for how many boys in the span of a summer? What a hotty tot!

I WANT PICTURES!!!

I like that picture, does anyone have the original?

I wanna cum on Mabel so badly

>ywn cum in mabel's shoes and watch her put them back on from afar

>ywn grab her small boobs from behind

>small boobs
It's more fun to imagine her filling out her sweaters when she's older.
>ywn go bra shopping with Mabel and Pacifica
>ywn watch Pacifica glare daggers as Mabel struggles with the largest size

>ywn watch Mabel canonically die.

Not a fan of Mabel? C'mon, try to start 2017 with a more positive outlook!

Well, it's not necessarily that I dislike her(Though I do dislike some aspects about how her character was handled), I do think the story could have gone in an interesting direction if she had died.

When you're a """""comedian""""" known from other shit, have friends/connections in the business, you can make a career as a voice actor who just does their speaking voice.
You pretty much do what Chris Rock implied voice acting was. Just going into a booth and reading some lines.
And insult to real voice actors who see it as a craft.

Billy West, please

Voice acting isn't just about making a variety of voices user, having only one voice doesn't mean she's not ACTING!

Well she keeps getting work so she has to be doing something right. I agree that she certainly doesn't have the same skill and range as real, professional voice actors, but its a bit much to say that its an insult to the craft. Her voice is distinct and unique so people want to use it. She does one thing right so she keeps doing that one thing.

And its surprising how many voice actors sound the same as many of the characters they play so don't shit on someone for just doing their voice.

KS's stand up comedy isn't that funny and she's also a colossal SJW.

[citation needed]

Why the fuck is the GF fanbase so fucking obsessed with breast expansion? It's fucking disgusting that you jackoffs obsess and masturbate about little girls growing giant tits 24/7 day in day out.

IDK but Mabel seems awfully...undeveloped for an alleged 12 year old.

I don't really think an teen/adult having big boobs like in the OP really counts as breast expansion.

Mabel's wonderful aite?

There really is not that much expansion fanart of GF so I wouldn't say their obsessed. I, however, am obsessed with it so believe me, I've looked.

stop making me wanna fuck big tit future mabel you goddamn degenerates

test

Do you prefer no tit present Mabel?

Because she's a hack who only does one voice.

>she keeps getting work so she has to be doing something right
>She does one thing right so she keeps doing that one thing

>She does one thing right so she keeps doing that one thing

That's more right things than you're doing.

What's wrong with doing one voice?

It's like becoming a paid guitar player but you only can play one song.

Ben Affleck seems to have gone far with just one voice and one manner.

If people keep paying you to do it, what's the problem?

What if people like the song and the guitarist becomes well-known for that song?

C'mon guys, I thought we were going to have a nice thread talking about Mable with big breasts, but now it's being shitted up with discussion about voice acting. So disappointed in everyone.

Put me in le screencap

You should have posted more bra-bursting Mabel stuff, maybe some Thiccifica too.

>That bit of pudge where her chest meets her arm
M-Muh

About 80% of voice actors are only capable of one, notable voice, and some of the most famous and popular voice actors are only capable of a single voice.

Best I can do without risking ban

MORE TITTY MABEL

MORE!

Someone should edit this with pinecest in the fourth panel

Someone already has.

Part of the reason I enjoy Louise on Bob's Burgers so much. But honestly the character holds up on her own.

C'mon, you can't say that and not post the pic then.

Oppaicifia is way better then thiccifica. You want fat/thick you got soos and his gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kz1SkAxPek
Might as well post this for you lot...

if you think thats bad then don't watch soul quest overdrive

Why do people think Mabel would have big boobs? You'd think that in GF, she'd have some sign of that, but she's flat chested there.

Puberty would have to hit her like a truck.

its based on some art hirsch drew of them aged up

Years of consuming sugar, though it would probably make her chubby too.

STOP SEXUALIZING ME

but it's the only way to make you enjoyable

For once misha wasn't a fucking faggot

Hey, I just finished drawing a Mabel.

neato

I like it when you talk to me like that

That's actually good
Well done

right in the voice hole.

>ywn see mabel rub cum all over her face with your dick

When is pinecest coming back

Have this

And this

'k

Worked for AC/DC.

Thanks senpai

Why the trigonometry?

at least shadman don't ruin this pic.

Dunno

Link/Post plz?

This could've made great love-triangle

They are trying to think of something, anything, else. Preferably something boner killing, like math. But it's not working. They are only thnking evne more about that kiss. About how goddamn hot it was. They know it's going to happen again. They want to stop it, but not as much as they want it.

Wtf? American Dad is actually funny?

Theres a line about Trig in Dipper and Mabel vs the Future. Thats the only thing I can think of

It would be more in person if the roles were reversed

Jesus, why is this pairing so fucking good?

Cute!

Hatebit did a picture you might be interested in.

oh boy

David Cross being in that bothers me more, desu senpai.

That's freaking incredible. Super adorable.

I can already hear the vans turning toward her.

There is nothing wrong with a voice actor whose primary draw is having a unique voice.

There is nothing wrong with a voice actor that has little range in term of different voices but has a wide emotional range or can deliver lines very well.

This idea that the only good kind of voice actor is someone who has a long list of funny voices is cancerous.

Very but only from season 2 till the Hot Tub episode and from there it's really hit or miss.

they talk about going to high school and joke about sex ed, using trigonometry as a euphamism.

The set up in that episode made it look like they were looking forward to being taught sex ed, but it turned out it was just trigonometry.

Mabel did get taught sex ed, albeit the male half, in "Carpet Diem"

And Dipper was forced into activity with Grenda and Candy to softcore literotica.