If, say, john kramer (aka jigsaw) was caught, arrested and charged for all his crimes...

if, say, john kramer (aka jigsaw) was caught, arrested and charged for all his crimes, namely killing countless people in the most horrid of ways (and most of them did deserve to die those deaths as a matter of fact), what would be his sentance? props if you are an expert of the law

How jewish is he and how jewish the judge who sentences him?

He'd be convicted on all the counts of murder that resulted in deaths, attempted murder for those who escaped. Forcing people to kill or mutilate each other and/or putting them in situations where they will deliberately die is still murder.

He'd get lethal injection if it wasn't in some pussy liberal state

>when you're brain is so fried by Sup Forums you can't stop thinking of Jews

death penalty if applicable, if not, than he'd do life.

why would you start a dumb thread like this?

i would honestly think that the cops would shoot that motherfucker on site, granted they actually find him. it would save tons of taxpayer's money and they could argue that if they didnt kill him they would have died in some horrific way

A movie where he becomes prisoner then takes over prison turning it into a giant wood chipper.

I don't browse Sup Forums, and I had this monomania when that board was still /n/, desu, and it's the product of television and film being overwhelmingly jewish. I'm sure you can relate because you're just as obsessed with Sup Forums. Please don't respond with some snide one-up remark because I'm trying to explain politely why you're wrong.

I like it when the traps are designed around the sin of the person he is torturing and there is a way out of it.

Life without parole. His ass would end up in ADX Florence, or some high level mental institution.

Torture, depraved and Inhumane attendant acts with murder are a slam dunk statutory enhancement in my jurisdiction. If I have video or pictures of mutilated victims it would be easy to get death penalty plus a silly number of years out of a jury.

Get a grip man and stop thinking about Jews for a few seconds.

But in one of the movies isn't it stated that he doesn't actually kill anyone? So probably around 20 years for all the kidnapping.

>Please don't respond with some snide one-up remark because I'm trying to explain politely why you're wrong.
Couldn't help yourself, could you, faggot?

Multiple consecutive life sentences (yes this is real).

People like this don't usually get death for some reason.

Yeah like people who get 3 life sentences plus 1039 years. Just a token gesture.

Someone like him would be interesting for psychologists.

Life sentence, he could get tried like Manson did, he never technically did anything but he got other people to

>responding to obvious, poorly constructed bait

It doesn’t work like that retarded.

what i dont understand is wouldnt the city government and law enforcement be afraid that he would plot some dastardly escape from whatever prison he is in? i mean he was able to avoid getting arrested for probably years in the series. hes smart enough and has the resources to make a very smartly engineered yet overwhelmingly deadly escape. i mean he gets off on killing people, what makes you think he wont kill people escaping prison then go back to his signature traps?

innocent because all the people that died could have saved themselves :^)

It was finely crafted, you lying piece of shit.

Wouldn't matter, he had cancer. That's already a death sentence.

>and there is a way out of it
I only like it when there is a way out of it AND the person's sinful behavior basically prevents them from seeing their way out

I hated it when those two-faced cunts escaped from the shotgun carousel

I don't think there's really a loophole for him to avoid a murder sentence. Ultimately even though it was always a "test" and the victim had some way of escaping, he still put them in these deadly traps. So life sentence. Off chance he gets death in certain states, but ultimately A) he's dying of cancer anyway so let him spend his final days in prison, and B) he seems like the type to plead guilty.

I mean, you did hook somebody and get the free (you) from me so I guess.

Also for the thread purpose, I live in leaf land so Kramer would probably only get 20 years and get out on parole in 20 minutes if he's a gud boi

Solitary confinement. He's not Hannibal, he doesn't just talk people into suicide and stuff. He relies on them falling into one of his traps and breaking them like that one bitch who did his bidding.

Let's just say his memoir will note that he saw a jail