Every frame a painting? More like every frame a cringey laptop background for some nerd LMAO

Every frame a painting? More like every frame a cringey laptop background for some nerd LMAO

when did all these turbo plebs migrate to Sup Forums?
2009 Sup Forums would have loved this movie to death

lmao very true
probably the same type of retard that would have screencaps of the master as his facebook page thing

Because praising something doesn't get replies anymore. You have to shit on something or throw out blatantly obvious bait to get a thread going.

I think people like 2049 enough here for the opposite to apply. My thread isn't getting any replies at all :(

Trick question Sup Forums didn't exist until May 2015
Oldfag here btw

His Buster Keaton clips is pretty damn good.

this is my wallpaper

EFAP is fucking garbage, and it's sad that so many out there actually think what he does constitutes good "analysis".

It really isn't that good, sorry to tell you that. If there weren't so many underageb&s and redditors around right now you'd see even more people shitting on it.

2009 Sup Forums shat on Avatar even though it was nice eye candy, which is basically what Blade Runner 2049 is. It doesn't seem like you were even around back then.

>implying it's not the turbo plebs that are frothing for Blade Runner 2049

I bet you also liked Baby Driver and Spider-Man Homecoming.

ummm... it's totally the opposite?

If 2049 were a big hit, Sup Forums would hate it guaranteed.

>a soulless cash grab
>2009 Sup Forums would have loved this movie to death

yeah because 2009 Sup Forums loved all the soulless cash grabs that came out that year as well. fuck off back to plebbit.

Why are Youtube film critics so bad?

Even the dumbest video games get better treatment. I've seen a video essay on Call of Duty better than almost anything about film from Youtube.

>Comparing avatar to 2049
Are you fucking dumb

idgi

Do you think 2012 Sup Forums would have liked it? All those patricians that saw through dishonesty with ease?

Sup Forums does love it, only reddit hates it.

One of the best shots in cinema history.