Is he the Chaddest actor in cinema ever?

Is he the Chaddest actor in cinema ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w61HI9ewCo
youtube.com/watch?v=_2q1x0yZOEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He definitely has the most Chad name I've ever heard.

kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=_w61HI9ewCo

Unironically yes.

Dubs confirm

He's gayer than a rainbow.

The Chad and the virgin: The movie

Scott Eastwood. Comes off as a douche and son of a rich famous man

Face of a chad but short and timid

>implying

Inunironically find him entertaining in most of the stuff he's in.

>Inunironically
what?

>he hasn't seen him dancing and singing in Hail Caesar!

Not even close

He would’ve saved Jonah. Not like leading nu-males like Miles Teller.

What's wrong with his face?

remember when he headbutted the mirror in foxcatcher to prove he was a real actor

>some drunken cunt insults your wife while at a bar
>call him outside
>fuck him up but get stabbed in the process
>go back inside and finish you beer

Based.

No thanks.

Eyes too close.

Testosterone. You don't have any due to birth control in the water supply.

Looks like a gopher

Pretty much.

Particularly in that blandest type of way possible.

Like there have been other 'hunky' actors but they always had more style or character, something more too them. This guy's just a boring chad.

I'm the same age as him though.

>filming The Great Escape
>says to David McCullum "I'm taking your wife and there's nothing you can so about it"

Not sure if Chad or asshole.

/thread
Jon Hamm is the most American Chad incarnate
>handsome
>tall
>hung like a horse
>funny
>most famous role is Don Draper aka himself

He was raised on water from a glacier in antarctica. You were raised on tap water in peasantville.

I haven't drank tap water in my entire life.

>americans can't drink their own tap water
what a horrible way to live

>burgers drink water
their diet consists solely of cheese and mountain dew

youtube.com/watch?v=_2q1x0yZOEQ

I'd suck his dick for sure so yes

not rip thorn
not powers boothe
not chad michael murray

>drinking tap water

no, i'm not poor. so i don't mind spending 25 cents on a gallon. that's probably your daily wage so i understand why you need to drink from the tap

No. He tries too hard.

...what on earth are you on about?

Did he do it though?

>not Chris Evans

Paul Newman

Top tier actor, made a bunch of great films, decided to become a race car driver at age 40 and excelled at it. Aged gracefully and slowly stepped out of the spotlight when he knew his time was up, devoted the rest of his life to create and sell salad dressing solely to help out homeless children

Fuck off fag

And was half Jewish.

Nothing gay about sucking cock faggot

Nope.

The feeling of insecurity and bias by anons similar to you is astounding, and is honestly more flattering than insulting.

t. Jew

more like chadding titums haha

for one thing, he clearly has hair implants guess he must be worried about balding

Sean Bean is so rugged and manly its not fair to put him up against Hollywood actors.

>get beat up by shia labeouf
>chad

>they hate us because they're jealous
Which at some point will be followed by
>oy vey why do you persecute us so
Followed by groveling to a new host, and the cycle will repeat.

Nice quads.

Wouldn't be here if I could not stand a little hate. You'll keep blaming us for everything no matter the counter-argument I put forth.

More than that, it is truly more entertaining to see anons like you for all the wrongs you feel have been done to you.

Who needs personal responsibility when you can blame all your failures and frustrations on a certain segment of society?

proofs?

10/10 Strawman, thanks schlomo.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

>poor man's Tom Hardy
>so unforgettable you have to put his name as the title of the image
>oddly shaped face

He's really liberal.
How does Sup Forums (2016 reddit migrants) feel about him now?

>Points out jews control everything
>nah you're just a loser xP
how original, never heard that one before

I've never said that all Jews are a certain way or that everything wrong with the west is on the Jew. It's obviously multiple complex issues, patterns of history, and ideologies but this isn't the place to have this discussion. Keep up that persecution complex that you've brought upon yourself though. You've been given so many chances by those Europeans and their descendants which certain segments of Judea consider almost like cattle (rather in a religious sense or an economic one). I doubt the various peoples of Asia will be as patient and shortsighted.

I looked it up, it was obviously a joke, he was taking the piss because Shia was a scrawny beta, even moreso back then.

>reddit spacing
Exposed yourself right there. You come here because you love to be hated, don't you Schlomo?

Close but no Cigar.

Pic related is the textbook Chad

Wrong. But at least you understand what a chad is.

He isn't a Chad, he's a slayer you fucking idiot. There's a huge difference. Chad cares only for sex, booze, and bros. Slayers are the alphas of the entire hierarchy, their main objectives revolve around being the perfect version of themselves. Ex. A college frat jock is a Chad. Educate yourselves.

>Points out jews control everything
Said no such thing.

You did not implicitly state as much, but your silence (other than counter-argument) speaks volumes.

>You've been given so many chances by those Europeans and their descendants.

Most retarded statement I've read all week.

>reddit spacing
Red-herring. I exposed myself (was never trying to hide), doesn't change the substance of what I've been stating. Would my argument be more influential if I just did a big blob of text?

>You come here because you love to be hated, don't you Schlomo?

I do actually. As I've stated before, a fair amount of anons invest more collective power in Jews/Judaism than is demonstrated by
objective evidence. Which is extremely humorous for me, about as entertaining as the "flat-earth" shit on /x/.

itt:culture of critique literally being played out in real time

all this needs is subway sandwiches falling out of jonah's towel

>You did not implicitly state as much, but your silence (other than counter-argument) speaks volumes.
You're just filling in the blanks with your own inbred mental illness my friend.
>Most retarded statement I've read all week.
The sole reason Jews are alive today is on the generosity and benevolence of Christian Europeans and the Roman Empire.

Elaborate

>a fair amount of anons invest more collective power in Jews/Judaism than is demonstrated by objective evidence.
Yet you invest your time and energy to post, argue, and quarrel in a place where you will clearly never belong.
Sounds rather similar to the history of your tribe, doesn't it?

Jews controlling the world and dominating the Chad & Stacy goyim through cunning and deceit is literally the beta uprising come true.

but jon hamm was a frat jock you idiot

It's literally impossible to not think of popped pink collars and beer kegs when you see his face. So yeah he's Chad in the old school sense.

Marlon Brando
>Doesn't even read scripts
>Doesn't even try
>Steals the scene every time

he's a fucking manlet

5'9 subhuman scum

Sharpe is the alpha to other alpha males

It's this guy

Armie Hammer sounds like some cheapo Warhammer knockoff you'd see in the back of the hobby shop

Real name is Armand Hammer, from the Arm & Hammer baking soda company

Arnold was a bigger Alpha. maybe not a bigger chad

goose

>drinking water from plastic

Enjoy your xenoestrogens soyboy

He really does

Chads don't really care about politics or current events. Armie whines constantly.

Verdict: not a Chad

R A P I S T

he was amazong in foxcatcher. really impressed me

It's this guy

this, chad implies a kind of douche simplicity.