RWBY/RT General #1088: Salem's Secret Agent Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-chapter-7-redux

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode(s):

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-shrinkin-dreamin

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-chris-smoking-hot-date

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB791aYGDms
youtu.be/9wlgdUgHOic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for qrow's dead

Salem is a robot.

I'M YOUR BAD LUCK CHARM

BEST GIRL

Arkos! Is! Comf!

Ren will save him

Never have I hated a fictional character as much as Blake

Yee.

Cinder!

its been 2 episodes and Ren hasnt revealed he's gay

did Neath lie to us?

You stop that, he didn't die on screen and the next episode is 2017, 2016 isn't killing him too
Oh shit, if it wasn't for First Qrow's next appearance would have been in 2017. What if he only dies because First viewers made the Bad Luck Charm appear in the unluckiest year?

Your such a shit daughter Blake so I got a new one.

Man, just thinking about it, there is so much shit that Qrow just cant fucking do with a constant cloud of bad luck around him

Honestly, who was she fooling?

seriously where the fuck is that scene Neath was talking about

I love her

new best girl

>believing their lies

Was being asshurt over Pyrrha a work ?
Inb4 his semblance activated upon deciding to travel with them. Because a companion dying would be unlucky to RNJR , the previously unlucky event of no selling the poison to Triyan is over written to him dying from it.

>that excited smug bug in the background
Why does her attraction to Cinder amuse me so much?

Like have sex. After he somehow caused Tai's condom to break, he took a vow of celibacy that he has maintained to this day.

Nothing that involves dice.

Imagine Qrow attempting tabletop games.

> Ren is the spring maiden.

youtube.com/watch?v=uB791aYGDms
The Bad Luck Charm lyrics are much more distinguishable in this video

>Did she repeat years?
>Ruby now thinks that Cinder is a bit slow and goes to talk to her team about it.
>Runs into Mercury, who upon learning what Ruby thinks tells her that yes, Cinder had to repeat years, and that she's very sensitive about.
>Word gets around, and everyone starts tipping toes around Cinder.
>She thinks it's because she's being intimidating and everyone is afraid of her.
>Really Ruby told every to be nice to her, and now every just feels bad about the idiot and pities her.

He can't play because he fucks up the other players' rolls

But his luck affects everybody else, not himself.

The first encounter would lead to literally everyone dieing on the spot with his character soloing the encounter.

Wait a minute. Wouldn't this mean one of the relics is already under Salem's control?

Yes.

It's why she can control the grimm.

Nothing but almost tpks (only he survives), miracle bullshit rolls, and derailment (because it would be unlucky to the DM). Honestly could be fun if you're a masochist like me.

>it's going to be fucking April before we get a clean version
God dammit

every time

>Imagine Qrow attempting tabletop games.

So, which relic would that be? Not Creation or Knowledge. Choice perhaps?

Wait a minute.

>Courage/Bravery aren't the absence of Fear
>Courage/Bravery are being afraid but choosing to do it anyway

Mein Gott.

Good point, hadn't considered that. But then, if you think about it, that's a good thing for her. She knows exactly where it is, and that she can send someone for it whenever she feels like it
Strategically sometimes its better to just have control over an asset rather than just outright taking it. In this case, outright seizure would set off alarm bells for Ozpin and he'd move to fortify. The Beacon plan only worked because of how relaxed his security had gotten, he simply hadn't even considered infiltration or subversion of humans on the scale Salem has achieved for this round of their eternal game
Guess she finally learned how to cultivate assets instead of just scaring or bribing them into line, if she even did that before

>"Big sis Blake! Can I have some ice cream?"
>"You're like, 30 years old you fucking wierdo, get out of my house"
>"I'm telling mom you said a swear!"

so Qrow is the Tsunade of the series. except that tsunade lives.

Family plus Sun foursome when?

> Qrow plays Dark Heresy.
> In an all psyker party.

Anyone have the pic of Yang choking out Sun for getting Ruby pregnant?

Well she's not wrong

this one?

No, he's the Nagito Komaeda but more well adjusted.

Qrow couldn't get laid even if he wanted to, he's got the ultimate cockblocking Semblance. No one get's lucky when he's around

Jaune going full Anakin Skywalker when ?

God damn just watched the episode and Holy shit Bad luck was a thing but what about the transformation? also I didnt expect Blake to be that aggressive like how shit is she a cunt for hitting Sun and throwing his scroll how can she be that major of a bitch

No Qrow gets lucky but they all get pregnant somehow

Was this drawn before or after Yang getting the Skywalker special?

Exactly that one.

So if Qrow took up gambling, would he clean up because everyone he plays against gets the worst luck

> This is how he's brought back.
> He brings Penny in a suitcase.
> Everyone laughs at Neo's hilarious sign-language jokes during family dinner.
> Everyone but Blake.

Soooon (TM)

>already have four maidens as a the meta magic BS
>add relics and gods ontop of this

Yeah this gigantic mutli-continent sprawling massive cast anime is not fucking working on a writing level. Why did they try and tell THIS massive of a story with this many constraints? Why not make a smaller scale story which would actually be good? Is this there answer to a lack of vision, just keep going and going adding and adding without developing?

Any more ontop of the relics and there flat won't be any way to recover

Qrow's Semblance is how Yang and Ruby were born

What if the Ninja is Pyrrha

What armies would team RWBY play?

All psyker party is a recipe for disaster even without luck nonsense.

Well for one she has a edgelord chasing her and threatening to destroy everything that she loves. She's probably stressed out and paranoid

And if someone is in the process of getting laid, something goes wrong.
Not ready for a kid? The condom breaks.
Trying for a kid? The woman eats a birth control pill by accident.

Ew, that's gross
Just a threesome would be fine, Blake has to sit it out

nah Jaune going full Caesar. tired of the old way of doing shit he sets about uniting the four kingdoms against salem whether they like it or not.

"No commissar, I said successful Perils of the Warp check.Successful from a certain perspective.."

>"B-buh muh space wizards!"

>I HATE DUST, ITS ROUGH AND COURSE AND GETS-A EVERYWHERE

Makes me wonder what young Ghira and Kali looked like

> This is what killed Summer.

The transformation is magic
That's why I'm convinced Qrow isn't done yet, he's just finished with his role of "safety net" for RNJR for the time being. He still has a lot of plot to walk the team through, and a lot of the world to explain to them and to us. Things like "I'm an animagus" are at the top of the list of shit to explain

That does make sense when you put it like that. And she probably wants the fall of each academy to be as big and loud as possible. In order to DIVIDE them further and what not.

I want to see them fuse

Should've played Saga edition.

Ruby = Space Marines
Weiss = Eldar
Blake = Tau
Yang = Orks

Probably some kind of magic that runs in the tribe

I lost my shit at that pose. Monty would have been proud, if only of that.

>Summer had to DM this nonsense
I don't blame her for committing suicide.

> Implying Ruby don't want the mostest dakka of all.

Red goes the fastest, ya nob.

So, in conclusion:

the fuck is this, the fuck is that, the fuck does it do that, the fuck are those, it's Dust they ain't gotta explain shit.

>I want to see them fuse

Its laying the ground work for an ongoing series if they have to. Remember, this is RT we're talking about, "If you keep watching it, we'll keep making it" is their motto about everything, RWBY is no different
That and this was never going to be a small, character focused show. They took three volumes to set up the world then blow it all up so the real story could begin, we'll be watching Ruby refuse to develop as a character for years if not decades to come

>ah these 4 relics are the maidens OK I get it
>oh wait nvm these are 4 new special items

Not like that, like DBZ fusion

When showing the 4 relics, the 3rd Relic glowed with Dark lightning.

The third relic was named destruction so pretty sure that's what Salem is using - the Grimm as a force of destruction and chaos.

Fuuuck when you lay it out like that...this is one fucked up world we're in...and not a whole lot of answers.

That got me thinking...
If the DM changes the numbers so that Semblance-affected dice produce average results, would that negate its effect? Or would the rolls be normal but just fail at critical moments?

Reminder that everything is Yang's fault.

>Sun is slapped
>everyone laughs
>Weiss is slapped
>everyone gets torches

The idea of all this coming together and making sense in the future is what's keeping me going. That and Ruby.

Yeah, if we consider the Great War as the closes Salem got to winning against Ozpin (and considering he's been winning for the last 80 years I think its safe to assume he pulled it out at the last minute with the Vytal Accords) then her turning the Kingdoms on one another is part of the game. That and it creates yet further chaos to exploit for the next Academy.

Oh. Yeah. I though he Structure for some reason. I wonder if she stuck in the Seer Grimm or something. Since it glows, I think is referred to as a "Mastermind" on the concept art, and scares the Smug Thugs with its very presence.

Nah. Marines would better fit Ruby's image of noble heroes/warriors.

>Not like that, like DBZ fusion
Why?

What would they be called ? Blaiess or Wake ?
It just works.
Dice fly off the table into a stormdrain.

its fucking stupid call about double standards christ fuck Blake

>Kali going for the twink when glorious bearmode is before her
user, are you actually retarded?

Both are fucked honestly.

Not him, but just imagine...

youtu.be/9wlgdUgHOic

...the power...

>nah Jaune going full Caesar
I wonder if he'll share the same fate as Caesar

Power levels son
Dance or Ear rings?

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE YOUNGLINGS WERE EVIL