BadSelfEater Generak

It's less than 15 hours. Fuck off shills, we know it might be nothing.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth (NOW DELETED)
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth
>Misc major happening
>Muh nbc south park manson viral media

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

PREVIOUS THREAD >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=RkPU5RkRRo4
torchegalerie.com/martins-cleber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o
iamaphoney.blogspot.com/2009/05/berlin-goody-bag-revisited.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cBfpBXepOmw
youtube.com/watch?v=nojvwfgziuw
youtu.be/RkPU5RkRRo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>generak
FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
FIRST FOR JFK

Been playing with the audio from the MrTeeth facebook vid that starts with the Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony. Very odd spectrum.
Anyone else good with audio stuff? I'm thinking there may be something digital encoded in the audio. Odd clipping sounds.

Needs more analysis and investigation.

Even if this whole thing is fake, this gives us things to think about.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkPU5RkRRo4 someonw should dl this and try fucking around with the lighting of the video. Pretty sure there is something there

Also before you ask. That video pops up to badselfeater.com if you wait around 3 minutes

No that's good, they've been pruning the threads because they have had easily identifiable names. This protects it, in a way.

It's going to be some gay movie series or video game.

yea. about 30 mins ago or so it started playing a ... I think it was speech by FDR.. sometimes it goes to a live cam and I see shadows walking back and forth, it's creepy.

Praise KEK

go back to /x/ with this shit you faggots

like pottery

>Even if this whole thing is fake, this gives us things to think about.

>The timer on the site runs out.
>Text comes up that says "Really made you think."

you can fold the bill by shortening the window

Praise KEK

wouldve been worth it

Fucking lol

what happened to the sick cunt who went to yale gate? missed that thread

Very possibly the same guy who did therottenapple series on jewtube.

The guy is into old archival footage. Most likely collects old reels.

Old reels are easily misplaced and mixed around.

Could very well have a holy grail.

If you move your cursor along the track, you can see white light on the right hand side of the screen.

Im on phone since rig is busted. Out of question for me, i would dl the video myself

Didn't come from /x/. Isn't welcomed on /x/. Accomplishes nothing on /x/.

Bagsy NOT streaming the website when it reaches 0

Well, I can't say it didn't.

Friendly reminder that if WW3 does start that Cicada faggots get the first bullet before any muslims, niggers, or jews.
Fuck you roleplaying autists.

Anyone else feel like full blown Mr Robot shit is going to go down today?

Why did Mr Teeth's facebook got deleted?

It's going to be the rarest Pepe.

Don't forget to drink your ovaltine.

Rollin' for this, and I've been here since the 1st thread.

I think the buttsore alone would trigger its own happening.

At least one preptard is already innawoods, I'd bet an Andrew Jackson on it. Trolled hard.

The collapse of the dollar is probably statistically more likely than a troll of this proportion though.

hyped

So this dude Cleber Martins did the art for this ARG?

The fuck is that image from?

You're watching from the community 3G flip phone while shitting on the beach right?

Well ill be damned. Thanks

Duuuudeee... My money is on the rotten apple guy. He's done this type of thing before, but with a bag that he left in like... Finland or something with a bunch of old rare Beatles shit.

He might have JFK shit.

So I've recently become more and more conspiratard ever since reading about the freemason who visited Sup Forums in late July, learning about people's experiences with cryptids, the Mandela Effect, etc.

I looked at the date of that thread and it just got me thinking about dates in general. And a creepy thought popped into my mind: what is it about the 14th that Happenings just keep happening? Specifically, leaks.

It's not solid but hear me out. What happened on 8/14? That was supposed to be the beginning of the end, start of WW3. Instead, it was the Milwaukie chimpout along with fake volcano eruption predictions—along with that spam post "CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS" about a batch of new leaks, and also shilling dcleaks.com.

What about 7/14? The Nice attacks, frogs got run the fuck down on their independence day. A day later, the Erdogan coup happens and the 28 pages concerning 9/11 were released.

6/14? I remember speculation about more leaks supposedly from Russia about the election were done in connection to Trump's birthday, which is this date, but aside from that, I can't say.

5/14? I couldn't find anything, so the pattern seems to end there. Closest I can remember is that Evalion drama reached a fever pitch the day after, day or two before her account was terminated.

And of course we know what today is. September 14th.

What has happened? A leak What else is happening? "The """end""""

Will it happen?

14 = 7 + 7

To make this look even more spoopy

i hate dates because Jesus said no man knows the day or the hour so I know for sure the happening isnt occurring tonight unfortunately

torchegalerie.com/martins-cleber.html

Maybe, it doesn't seem to be exactly his style, but if he changed a few things around I could see it.

The latest email leaks.

Clinton owns the media.

no you faggot my village got an iphone 3 this year

Did he delete it himself or was it Facebook?

He deleted it himself most-likely.

its an ARG pooinloo

Dude, the rise of the antichrist is years before the 2nd coming...

youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o

Maybe. Style is a bit off. The fact that he has the same tipped scales in the seal is telling though...

Found it

$10,000 dollars says it's dis goy goys

iamaphoney.blogspot.com/2009/05/berlin-goody-bag-revisited.html

I'm gonna laugh so hard when this turns out to just be some hollywood marketing scheme

Leave OP alone, weeb.

i believe in an imminent pre tribulation rapture any day

2 women in the field 1 taken the other left, marriages and giving in marriage, eating and drinking

then the tribulation starts right at that point

u got 7 years left after that

Baseball & BBQ 'till we go ~

+ spoopy anons = treadstone

No, they just took the time to continue what anons before them had created. Lay off.

If it would be something like this, they would have done a bigger market than that. It would have hit millions of people, not a thousand ones, faggot.

FUCK OFF RANTIC

Look at this.

user posted this youtube channel in previous thread

>Mr Teeth Reveal
>Published on Sep 7, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=cBfpBXepOmw

>bad self eater
>Published on Sep 13, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=nojvwfgziuw

who dis

No rapture's ever gonna happen sorry. It's the daily grind for humanity until the sun blows up.

Very nice, nip.

post yfw you realise its all just a big prank

This artist made some spoof money in a totally different style and that makes him the person behind BSE? Literally the only connection is that its a modified image of US currency, false lead.

When I was in Sapporo I ate BBQ until I threw up

No regrets

so gayy lmao

Considering at how much JFK or stuff related to him has appeared so far do you think that this could be a warning about another future assassination of a president/presidential candidate?
It's strange that the timer has been chose to end exactly when Trumps speech starts.
Really makes you think doesn't it.

No, check out his other art. The lines are very similar.

Can you speak a little more about "the freemason who visited Sup Forums in late July?"

I started looking conspiracies and freemasonry around that time and I'm on Sup Forums often but I'm not sure if I'm familiar with what you're referencing.

>people still fall for this shit

You should seriously consider killing yourself if you're over 16 years old and continue to think these things are real. They pop up every few months and it's always some marketing bullshit

Fooly Cooly is pretty good

It's not a prank. It's a slide.

This better be nothing. It's giving me fucking anxiety.

I have determined it is banksy

Everything I read from mr. teeth is just "mr. robot" antifa jargon. why has assange not leaked any dirt on trump?

Good god that looks delicious.

Unless we spread across the galaxy. A man can dream.

You fucking TARDOS

I guaranfuckingtee you it's iamaphoney who did the rotten apple series. He has done this before. Not to say his results were bad... He just strikes me as a guy who collects old reels, and old shit in general. He is able to be mobile by placing things in Germany and LA, which would explain how he was able to be mobile for this one......... He's probably got some CRAZY ASS fucking footage proving JFK conspiracy.

Watch, you cuntnuggets.

$10,000 on it.

His setup is way better than with his old video series, so he's probably got something big.......

i think maybe he is talking about masonic user from august?

Why the fuck would that nancy cunt care about our politics?

NEW VIDEO AFTER SOME MINUTES WAITING--> youtu.be/RkPU5RkRRo4

A user posted that's the JOHN F. KENNEDY APRIL 27 , 1961 SPEECH

I'll just dump. The scrots speak for themselves.

Can't wait for ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING
Still going to check it out when its launches though

Because "TRUMP IS HITLER GOYS?!?!" ?

>check out his other art
>check out my other art

Why dont you just post it, instead of asking me to meet you halfway when you are promoting your own art? We need more OC anyway. Your first example wasnt impressive or relevant anyway, I cant be assed.

ITS A PRANK ITS A PRANK DOOT SHOOT

So someone is printing and handing out these "dollar bills"?

This has been determined already.

nice ID

Last one.

>Timer runs out
>It's a brutal prolapse video
What an epic ruse

What possible reason do you have for thinking this is in any way related to some paul is dead channel on youtube?

Lurk moar for chrissake, Pablo

XDDDD

Yes, no.

Because he's done this same setup before with suitcases with shit in them, and placing them in random places for people to find, and has had websites with countdown timers... He has old ass ancient footage only like three people in the world have ever seen. It's his fucking style.

We all know ur a fucking English teacher who wants the Japanese loli pussy

Walk in to mass this morning find out it is The Exaltation of the Holy Cross -Feast

Uh oh.

Wow. Some Schizo picked up on the badselfeater thing and then named a couple of his schizo videos after parts of it.

I think Sup Forums is specifically targeted.