New year is just a few hours away Sup Forums. Any wish for 2017?

New year is just a few hours away Sup Forums. Any wish for 2017?

For this world to burn.

new job

Sup Forums wishes for pity sex every year.

I want to die after I see Infinity War. So I am just going to try and not an hero this year.

It's becoming difficult to resist the late night train that rushes past the station. It's so tempting.

Dont forget that we care about you user. You matter to a whole bunch of people you just may not be able to see it since things seem to be dim for you at the moment. Stay strong for us Sup Forumsmrade

Death

Oh come on user. Life isn't so bad. I know this is very cheesy but friends bring you happyness too

A boyfriend. ;=;

The love of my life just told me she doesn't want to talk to me anymore/that i made her uncomfortable about two days ago, so hard to get past that one right now for me. I would like to have an open conversation with her.

Barring that, the will to not look at her snap stories.

And if i'm being really adventurous, i'd love to get past this moping before January is over.

Sup Forums related?

For the LoK comic to be good and/or full of Korrasami.

For my writers block to go away.

Also these would be nice.

Scarlet Spiders ongoing.
Also, maybe I'll finally get divorced and not be miserable

To escape this hell hole

What the fuck is a snap story?

A fucking job.

You can do it user

>For the LoK comic to be good and/or full of Korrasami.
And something Kainora related too

A consistent schedule for Steven Universe
>tfw I have a new job at an auto factory and will do my part to help speed up global warming
Living the dream boys.

>Kai
>with a girl
>not with a boy as cute as him
You have shit tastes desu.

Sup Forums related: read more comics that are classics of the medium. I consider myself a fan of the medium but have yet to read books like Swamp Thing and Invisibles.

Not Sup Forums related: get my CCNA.

Normie shit. Its basically a blog with pictures on snapchat.

I really need a new car soon, so I'm hoping a miracle happens.

Steal one. Just don't get caught.

This year has been terrible for me. Over the past few years I've felt like I was building towards a chance or a plan but all that is out the window now. I've lost all hope and confidence and even thinking about it quickly overwhelms me. It's just what it is: I don't have any wishes for 2017, I'm just going to keep on managing as long as I can.

This. Along with a driver's license.

To think i almost got a job this year in McDonalds but my dad said that was too pathetic so i had to refuse.
It's pretty cozy here

I'm not black, so I don't think I can pull that off.

>writer's block
I hear you user. Hang in there

I want to remember what it's like to want to live.

If you have less than 30 you can still make it big. Good luck user

U livin right now, baby

to get a gf

I just want 2017 to be atleast as good as this year, 2016 was probably the best year in my life, I'm actually happy for the first time in what seems an eternity. If it wasn't as good for you, keep your chin up, things will get better,user :]

To hug Marguerite Bennett.

I only want to belong and be loved.

No idea. Less celebrity deaths ideally.

Neck yourself, Boco. Who gives a shit about celebrities.

I hope I don't hate myself as much next year.

were on track. don't worry. got 40+ bases on the Chinese boarders and NATO is encroaching on Russian boards faster than ever, were right on the cusp of sparking this powder keg, and getting fallout 5:real life

Lot of fucking downers in here. My life sucks too but I just want Super Sons to be good.

I want a germanic bf who isn't batshit insane.

I don't suppose the fact that its my birthday means I can not shut up for once, does it?

It means you can give yourself the gift of a 12 gauge slug in the face.

Crappy birthday, Boco. I hope some girl gets drunk enough to pity kiss you when the ball drops.

My New Year's wish is for Insomniac Games to get the rights from Activision to remaster the first three Spyro the Dragon games for PS4, so we can experience the reprisal of the golden age of collectathon platforming as it should be alongside Crash Bandicoot.

No. Now shut up.

Happy Birthday though. Here's to another year of telling you to shut the fuck up.

What a lame birthday date.

Thanks. I think.

You have no idea.

m8

Learn how to drive
Feel passion for something, anything damn it
Find an easy way to learn german
Get a visa before the wall gets built

I hope to find something to be passionate about. I've felt so hollow for so long

This. I need to get my life together

For the Disney Afternoon version of The Splat.

I wish to gain the willpower to improve in my art and in my confidence. Also money but that's everyone's wish.

To find and get hyped about new cartoons that are being released in 2018 and 2019. Discovering leaks and/or hearing information from irresponsible people in the industry is exciting, kind of how everyone knew about DT, the Infamous movie and RON in 2015. Except they bitched less.

Same my dude.

HARD MODE: It has to be something Sup Forums-related.

Thats a cute turtle.

Fuckin DChads

For my wish? The Harley Quinn book to get new writers

At least 12 (you)s!

Get back in the gym
Go hard on practicing my art and make my first comic book by the end of the year.
Go back to school after getting my money straight.

a bunch of my favorite B/C-listers to get series but I don't see it happening.

We work had for our (you)s, user. We can't just be giving them away frivolously.

I want Swat Kats and The Critic reboot, but none will probably happen.

Oh, I got one: for the Godzilla anime to be really good and lead to a TV show.

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!!!

Get the girl

I want Swat Kats and The Critic reboot, but none will probably happen.
On February 3, 2016, the Tremblay Brothers have started development on the trailer, in which they will show to a TV company in order to have the green light for production on SWAT Kats Revolution on February 17, 2016.Christian Tremblay, along with Warner Animation, have managed to convince Warner Bros into bringing back SWAT Kats on Boomerang Channel / Cartoon Network, but were unable to convince the parent network to commit for a new series, and thus passed on the project.

However, Tremblay is currently working with investors to create independent episodes of Swat Kats that will be available online for streaming. Tremblay is also talking to VOD, looking at all the possibilities to accomplish the goal of producing new episodes.

Something else to take my mind off troubling matters. At least a 3.5 GPA for the spring semester. My mom getting through chemo. Less thoughts about killing myself. Less anxiety and paranoia. Finding a girl to connect with, and possibly date.

we will do it, we can do it!

Dying.

hope your mom gets better

The Critic reboot?

>Find an easy way to learn german
Listen to Kraftwerk.

Or if you're a weeb, download German subs.

Don't know, I never cared for that trash. Sorry.

Hope your mom makes it, user.

There are a lot of anime with German subs stream sites. It is harder to find them to download.

Can't you download those streamed videos?

This too.

Jon Lovitz and Al Jean said they were up for it, though Al Jean is still occupied with the Simpsons for 3 more seasons, but they were thinking of a way someone else could do it full-time. It's still going to be a long time before anything happens tho.

Does Fox have the rights?

To find purpose in my life and happiness.

The death of Sup Forums

Sony released the show on DVD, for whatever thats worth.

happy new year to the american lads

Happy new year you fucks.
I hope its a great one for all of you.

Triple A vidya that isn't mediocre or completely dogshit.

I may have to wish for this at the end of 2017. And 2018.

My wish is to not make it to 2018, or get my hands on some of that cursed ranma water.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

Happy New Year Sup Forums.

I love you guys.

I love you too, Boco.

thanks Boco, you too.

2017 IS HERE

The sweet release of death

Or for Marvel to have its own Rebirth

Either one really

Finally, 2016 is dead and gone. Hopefully Stan's hunger has been sated for a few months.

...you know damn well that's not going to happen, user.
Still, happy new year!

See you in a week.

Well Trump and populist uprising being a thing so it's only a matter of time

there's a couple of hours left here