Brit/pol/ - Zulu Dawn was alright edition

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qGcjO7pl5Hs

>empire's coming home
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

>Let's face it – Ray Honeyford got it right on Islam and education
spectator.co.uk/2014/07/the-bradford-head-teacher-who-got-it-right-on-islam-and-education/

>David Davis: Trade deals. Tax cuts. And taking time before triggering Article 50. A Brexit economic strategy for Britain
conservativehome.com/platform/2016/07/david-davis-trade-deals-tax-cuts-and-taking-time-before-triggering-article-50-a-brexit-economic-strategy-for-britain.html

>Islam and the West: Lines of Demarcation
brusselsjournal.com/node/3826

>Middle class domination of grammar schools is fair
order-order.com/2016/09/13/why-tories-support-grammar-schools-despite-contrary-expert-evidence/

>It's bloody hot outside
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/13/uks-hottest-september-day-since-1949-32c-heathrow

>Trump will win
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/12/hillary-clintons-health-this-is-how-donald-trump-becomes-us-pres/

>New cocaine straw can also be used to buy things
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/new-sir-winston-churchill-fiver-enters-circulation/

>RELIGION OF PEACE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786767/ISIS-celebrates-Eid-butchering-prisoners-like-sheep-slaughterhouse-atrocity-dubbed-worst-execution-video.html

>Scotland knows what's good for them
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/another-poll-shows-brexit-hasnt-changed-scottish-appetite-independence/?_ga=1.190661161.382434472.1470668594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/11/the-menace-of-memes-how-pictures-can-paint-a-thousand-lies/
youtube.com/watch?v=4dV3E6mN4mc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/hinkley-point-to-be-given-green-light-this-week-by-theresa-may/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A FUCKING HOLOHOAX MEMORIAL

reminder

>45 minutes

It's a long one lads

>not Victoria Atkins edition
lad

>Indian MP calling out anti-christmas PC bullshit
>Woman MP calling out safe space uni bullshit
What just happened?

> London, Bristol, Brighton
> Superior

fuck off leaf

So who do you reckon for Labour, Corbyn or Smith?

I like May's government tbqh, lads.

Might even vote Conservative over UKIP unless Nige comes back

S M I T H
M
I
T
H

The party just needs to die tbqh.

Corbyn will win by a landslide

blame the romans

I'd feel a lot better about this uncucked rhetoric if may hadn't put out that fucking islam video yesterday. still dont know which side their bread is buttered really

Anybody else going to carry on watching the Commons for a bit? I find it pretty comfy to watch our parliament in action.

Tories are gradually uncucking themselves

if the tories get immigration under control I don't really see any reason to vote for UKIP. there aren't that many competent people left in that party.

Who was the indian who called out anti-christmas PC?

Who would you want to replace the opposition if that happened?

Reckon Labour will split if he does, or they'll turn him into a puppet.

All glory to Corbachev.
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

That's an meme that lefty retard friends share on facebook, shame on you

Apart from the top middle one, there is absolutely no proof that the others are true

The Tories must be dragged right, at the moment they are still Tony Blair 2.0.

shameful
so? MPs have jobs to do and they don't do it, its disgusting. Can't say Hitler just sat around and did nothing can you?

Who's voting again?
If it's party members, Corbantz will smash it

>or they'll turn him into a puppet.
have you not worked out yet that Corbychev will not rest until every Blairite is sent to the gulags?

Corbyn because it will be more funny.

Labour is fucked either way

>The Tories must be dragged right, at the moment they are still Tony Blair 2.0.
This meme again.

I would bring a comfy chair with me and spend the whole day everyday
Get someone to bring me greggs
Phonepost

>This meme image still exists

The funny thing is that MP's have no control over their pay or expenses anymore.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/11/the-menace-of-memes-how-pictures-can-paint-a-thousand-lies/

Anyone
>Green
here?

>so? MPs have jobs to do and they don't do it, its disgusting. Can't say Hitler just sat around and did nothing can you?
It's a fucking meme, that isn't acyually what they were debating in this photos. You've fell for the anti-British propaganda you pleb

does the guy have his feet on the middle table in the tenancy reform one?

Are you guys ready to get smashed?

>Dark blue

>60 (Sixty)

>anti british
how exactly?

>(((british)))

When does it start? Can't wait for the Aussies to get utterly spanked yet again.

PMQs... done for another week.

shailesh vara

>if the tories get immigration under control
Delusion. Don't worry, I'm sure the next Tory PM will do something about the multicult, right?

Fucking idiot

PMQs verdict: PM was under pressure, Corbyn did good, she didn't produce the evidence, gave more shitty soundbites. Think we're over the hump of potential for her to be good at PMQs, and I dont think she is.

woah, she's too cute to be a MP

Hows that wall in Calais going?

Going to be done this year, I believe.

hey
teacher

building starts this month i believe

Leave those kids alone!

not an argument

they have a chance to do it before the 2020 election, if they don't they don't get my vote. pretty simple m8

>these boards on DP
lel

Is it comfy being near the top of the island f.am?

Cool, I haven't checked in a minute and no one answered me last time. When is the pen getting on that paper for article 50? or has it happened and I am just slow?

Just got 3 feet higher after those ISIS chaps got arrested in Germany

Fuck. I'm a teenage (not a underage fag), Scottish nationalist from Glasgow and I'm starting to really like this Tory government.

PS: When I say Scottish nationalist, I mean it. I'm not an SNP muh civic nationalism, bring in the fugees type.

Your propagating lefty memes about how evil democracy is being to retarded to realise that leftists are fucking liars, you're an idiot

DELETE THIS

What not being a British/Union Nationalist?

they won't

>500k year on year increase in immigration under the (((tories)))

>defending democracy

Corbyn

I'm a pessimist until Article 50 is invoked, at least. And after that we'll still have to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=4dV3E6mN4mc
I predict a the return of Farage by 2020, after he's recuperated for a few years.

>>defending democracy
Fucking edgy

Are you deluded? The Tories want mass immigration as the big business and globalists who fund the party want msss immigration. All the Tories care about is 'muh economy' and adding 500k people each year to the population gives a bump in GDP.

And its too late anyway. With or without immigration we will still become a minority in our own country.

I read the French security is stopping multiple cells a day now. I just hope they can reclaim their rightful clay soon.

One question I have though is how May was Home Secretary for 6 years but couldn't kept non-EU migration under control.

We don't want Poles here but we certainly don't want fucking Pakis, Poos and Nigs either.

Comfy.
Even better further up.

How is it a meme? Immigration is higher than under Blair and they push the diversity crap even more than he did.

I still think it's best if Scotland became independent.

Fite me m8

Man I would love to do the Distillery crawl in Scotland. Please save Scotland so I can visit and actually see Scottish people and culture.

With what money?

Oil is worth shit now.

traitorous scots gonna traitorous scot

"Good schools"

What do they mean by this?

This has been discussed over 9000 times here already, look through the archives because I'm not going to repeat it again.

But I'm sure Labour would be worse, I won't even bother mentioning the none parties: Lib Dems, BNP, Greens, UKIP, etc.

just tax the bankers the bonuses duh

back to the r website for you then

Welcome any time burger.

T H E
H
E

F A M I N E
A
M
I
N
E

I S
S

O V E R
V
E
R

At the moment, I'm giving her 'some' benefit of the doubt - specifically, that she was under a Cameron leadership (who clearly didn't give a fuck) and didn't really have much of a mandate.

Hateful monocultural schools lacking in cultural enrichment

>Hinkley Point to be given 'green light this week' by Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/hinkley-point-to-be-given-green-light-this-week-by-theresa-may/

Fugg

>not defending democracy as flawed but the best anyone has

what's a better way of doing things then, user?

> Leave the EU
> Gradually become a Chinese puppet state

ffs

>empire coming home
Makes me happy to see that. Hope we can be a big family again.

We're the second richest part of the UK after London and the South East, we could easily cope as an independent country.

That said we'd need to cut back on welfare, I freely admit there are too many parasites here. England has the same problem, you're parasites speak Punjabi and go 'bang' though.

5-1

Gimp

the white commonwealth union will never happen and you are fools to even entertain it

I know it is probably really lame to you guys being the home culture but I am Irish/Scottish/English/French mutt and I have a need to see the "Home" Isles before I die at some point.
Also I ran into a Scotsman out in Kandahar once and couldn't understand a single word he said but I know we both complained about the dooncoones and shit. Shared a fag/ciggerate w/e.

fascism

55%

Of course they have a chance, they've had a chance for decades. They just have no intention of using it.

Where have all the shills gone? Was it really just summerfags? Sad.

Have they negotiated a lower electric price then that was the main thing that bothered everyone besides it being CHYNA, it was something like £96 per niggerwatt before.

Nice ID.

I voted green in the last GE cos Cons were gonna win comfortably, no ukip on the ballot, but I think the Con guy is a total cuck