Are there any movies about true nature of a woman?

Are there any movies about true nature of a woman?

Rashômon

Forrest Gump
Blue Valentine

sideways

edward scissorhands
gone girl
ex machina
whore with theresa russell

Sicario

>Blue Valentine

That's the nature of a man dragging down a woman with high aspirations

Possession

Heathers
Jawbreaker
Clueless

>triggered incel shitposts on my Sup Forums

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING HATE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY ARENT ATTRACTED TO ME

New Best Friend

Lynches Dune.
Or you can read Message from Isis from The Stellar Man

>niggers can't resist stealing even when they're trying to hide

Antichrist.

Opening Night

what about the true nature of men? i was out with my buddy last night and he had to much to drink and starting making out with some girl at the bar and eventually was sticking his hands down her pants. he has a really sweet girl friend that loves him alot and hopes to marry him some day. if i didnt drag his ass out of the bar he would have cheated for sure. if you dont count making out and grabbing a girls ass as cheating already.

haha what a cool dude, wooo, you go bro!

based

Haha you sure shamed those double standard perpetuating sexists sista! #itwasherturn

Gone Girl
Ex Machina
Her

Why are you friends with degenerates?
Why did you not tell the girl?
You clearly uphold no worthwhile virtues.

Males main problem, which needs to be reigned in, is aggression, womens is vanity.

On an emotional and psychological level I believe vanity can do much more harm, at least that was my experience dealing with fists and dealing with situations a womans mind has put me in.
I don't believe one is worse than the other but in this modern world you will more likely feel the consequences of female vanity than you will males aggression,before in "simpler" times, it was the other way around, this "turning of poles" is what most people can't handle right now is what I believe.

i honestly have never seen him do anything like that before
i havent seen his girl yet, and dont know what to tell her as it will probably crush her.
also hes an adult and its really none of my buisness

Haha, what a story!

I'm surprised this film isn't more popular on here

Wonder Woman (2017)

accurate

>t. numale cuck

500 Days of Summer

>not any of my business
>pulls friend away from cheating
Confirmed for Rick and Morty Morality

He a Chad probably. It's not true nature of men, it's just the nature of Chads.

is that why jared kushner registered to vote as a female?

Thread should have ended here, though it's also about men too so I guess it's a bonus.

please explain what a numale is
I haven't heard one user give a clear definition, and I've heard people with both left and right wing beliefs get called it, so lefty politics don't entirely define what it means, even though most anons you see being called numales are being criticized for holding left wing beliefs. I just don't understand what the fuck the buzzword is supposed to mean.

It means "pussy" you fucking retard.

Nu-males are men (with "men" being used as loosely as possible) lacking self-respect who are completely devoid of any masculinity and will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors. They're a step above "Nice Guys" in terms of beta they are.

Nu-males are almost exclusively white (although some exceptions exist), ultra liberal, hipsters, wear some form of thick framed glasses with a matching obnoxious beard, submissive but outspoken (only online), in their 20-30s, harbor any form of self-hatred (white guilt, male guilt, etc.), either are thin as a twig or are overweight and very active on social media. They're often pseudo-intellectuals and will opt to blocking as their form of arguing online to any opposing opinions or valid criticism in order to protect their fragile egos.

Irréversible

Cum Filled Asshole Overload 2

People that ask for concrete definitions for "nu-male" or "hipster" are usually nu-males and/or hipsters. Everyone else knows what the fuck that means, but nu-males always get pissy and ask for you to define it, probably so they can try to wriggle out from getting mocked by acting like anything can fall under the umbrella of being hipster.

Von Trier's Antichrist
Coppola's The Beguiled

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle

gone girl

good ones

Not how I remember it

That had practically nothing to do with the nature of women.

Neon Demon

Forrest Gump

men are supposed to spread their seed

onibaba

stay mad roastie

pic related

boys don't cry

Is he uncircumcised?

Men's main problem/weakness is polygamy. Women's is hypergamy.
These two flaws in our nature need to be recognized and struggled against consciously and constantly.

Neuter and spade everyone. Men want to spread their seeds. Women want the best seeds.

Jesus christ, you are one sad person.

>has a loving boyfriend that wants to make babies with her
>she still wants to party and do drugs and flirt with guys
>throws immature tantrums like a teen in her late twenties/early thirties
>goes around without a single thought about security and with 0 awareness of danger in her surroundings like lamb that gets lost in the forest

It describes modern western women better than you can ever imagine.

My nigger.

Being strong enough to resist temptation is one of the paragons of masculinity.
Nu-males are weak moral relativists who hold no strong values and principles. They may preach morality for virtue signaling, but won't put it in practice when shit gets real.
In this case , what his friend should do is confess what he did to his girlfriend and face the consequences of his actions like a man.

>t.roasties

You fucking what?

>Men want to spread their seeds. Women want the best seeds.
Our animal brain does. But we have a conscience and intelligence to discern between right and wrong.
A man should not be faithful to his woman to please her. He should be loyal by principle. A principle higher than ourselves.

Because it boring af you mung

500 Days of Summer
Don Jon
Gone Girl

shut up nerd

Mud

How do you remember it?

>t. bonobo ape

>going straight for the wallet