AUSTRALIA YES

HOW PROGRESSIVE AND TOLERANT!

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ad on mainstream tv, by the way. Funded by our meat and lamb industry.

WHEN WILL IT END

How was this recieved in Aus?

It seems to me like there would be a huge backlash here for it being too 'on the nose' about its diversity.

please end it now

Never seen it outside of Sup Forums

personally barely heard anything about it

fucking talkback must be on fire

It's a brand new ad, there hasn't been any reception or commentary yet.

It's complete shitposting

>don't be spacist

>who was here first?
FUCKING ABOS CUNTS

Cuckatralia

They don't even hide this shit anymore

>Hello darkness my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. BECAUSE A VISION SOFTLY SPEAKING, LEFT ITS SEED WHILE I WAS SLEEPING

WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE LEFTIES TRYING TO CHANGE AUSTRALIA I HATE WHEN PEOPLE BRING UP THAT WE WERE FOUNDED BY MULTICULTURALISM!!

Guess I'm eating pork this Australia day.

At least they mention the whites

Why the fuck do my fellow melbournians have to bew such utter faggots oh my god. Any fucking bet it was some white 30 year old "progressives" behind making this faggotry

>comments are disabled

This is Sweden-tier. Ugh.. For how long has straya been like this?

Get some pork on ya fork m8

Nobody watches ads or TV here so nobody gives a shit

The last year or so. It seems that we're trying to take bronze in the Cuck Olympics.

When truth hurts.. Just disable it

I like it. This is how diversity should be celebrated. Not by treating minority people as victims, but by asserting their belonging at the heart of our society like valuable members.
The Anglosphere has always been diverse. Lots of Asians and Africans fought on our side in WW2 and other conflicts before that. Indians, Pakistanis, Nigerians etc are all part of Anglo culture so let's treat them normally and not like some special needs kid.

I wish British companies did the same, but it seems like whenever they add non-whites to their campaigns it is always so forced and awkward.

#lamblivesmatter

Better than we did in the real olympics desu

Fuck off Ahmed

If they make the same advert for pork will they still have Muslims in it?

What is it i cant be fucked watching the video

we love our lamb but New Zealand love theirs even more

honestly I think it's funny that we're joking about this shit in the finest strayan style

The video isn't long but it literally starts out with "there are too many white males on Tv nowadays", then parades people of all races and cultures on screen.

only lamb I've ever eaten was in some kebab a durka durka made

yeah but how many have you shagged mate?

Says Australia is diverse
>Mentions the 'stans
>Says some foreign names
>Shows some gays, blacks, Muslims, Asians etc
>Shows some whites of different heritage and hair colour
>Says diversity is good and every culture can enjoy lamb

So all in all not as awkward and stiff as other diversity projects and it's not spewing anti white stuff. If this was made in the US it would. Not to bad but whatever

Lambs aren't for eating m8

Yup

fuck off pedofucks

yeah first time i seen it. Seen some ppl on facebook click it with soppy saggy sloppy shit commetns and love hearts and knew i wouldn't like it.

I have been tricked

Aren't they discriminating not appealing to vegans?

> not spewing anti white stuff
>literal first line is about too many white males

The white cuck actor at the start literally says "whites are boring"

Sort yourself out Australia. That ad is fucking embarrassing.

Our media go on and on about diversity but we don't have shit show adverts like that.

you have found the achilles heel

you import more refugeestanis than us.

Didn't catch the boring white guy part just kinda looked at the other stuff

'SMY MY LAN

not an argument

Listen diversity is here to stay. Deal with it. If you want to change this you should travel 50 years back but you can't. So now there's two options: accept people are different and come from different backgrounds but treat everyone equally with the same level of respect, appreciation and dignity OR stay in your basement dreaming of a day in the future when every western country will be white and all the non whites non christians non straights will magically disappear and all the problems will be solved.

750 a year?

What does Australia take in?

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Because niggers and sandniggers call every white person racist regardless of the circumstances.

Looks like I'll never eat fucking lamb again.

Hows the likes and dislikes looking?

the pendulum swings and forced emmigration is here to stay okay, just accept that without a time machine there is no way for non whites to remain in white countries

>Twice as many dislikes as likes

>Comments Disabled

Smart move Lamb Industry, smart move.

It's going to lose them money.

Business now care so much about ruining Western Civilization that they're actually happy losing money to promote fringe ideologies.

Times are changing.

Whites have had enough of globalism and all the cheerleaders who keep trying to convince us how wonderful everything is.

Our countries are becoming unrecognisable.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. You non-whites can fuck off back home and fix your own damn countries instead of trying to steal ours.

Go suck a few more muslim dicks faggot

A 30 second version is on TV

They're being ironic though

Fucking hell. This ad is going to be a huge flop. I honestly feel bad for the marketing team.

It will go on gruen and todd sampson will cheer it on as the perfect ad to appeal to modern australia

When will we outlaw factory farming of sentient animals, Ausfriends?

It shouldn't be allowed to exist and one day we need to fucking shut it down.

You deserve to die a traitor's death, and you will.

Ironically ends with the white guy from the beginning sitting right out in front as though he is the leader.

Proud :)

You factory farm octopus?

being ironic for the sake of ironic is retarded

>Looks like I'll never eat fucking lamb again
Now now, don't be stupid. Lamb is fucking delicious.

We need more dislikes.

>comments disabled

>This is perfectly acceptable and not considered racist
Pretty disgusting tbqhf

Ya'll niggas need Pauline Hanson

Not sure how they thought that pandering to the left feels crowd was going to work out considering that most of the people who embrace the image of this ad are also vegetarian or vegan.

Multiculturalism in australia is a meme. Its funny because people use australia as an example of how multiculturalism can work, yet the reason it works is because we are mostly white and asian with a tiny black population.

>we've got all religions
>actually basking in acceptance of ignorance of dogmatic beliefs
>this doesn't instantly discredit this whole shitfest
People's brains have just gone to fuck.

Complete backfire.
Where the fuck is Kekovich?

KEK a 1:03 they even have an albino nigger

I don't get it. I thought this was satirical, especially with that spacist joke.

>comments disabled
well thats no fun

What do you consider sentient? I don't want a definition of what you think sentience is, just give me a short list of the animals you think are sentient. Or if it's easier, a list of regularly-eaten animals that aren't sentient (e.g. fish).

I'm guessing it won't be received warmly by anyone outside of Melbourne. It's pandering too hard to the greenie crowd, and anyone who calls attention to it just looks like they're shilling for M&L.

Greenies are mostly vegans anyway, so I honestly don't know why they thought this would work. Probably a millennial business major recently hired to the marketing departments and who's about to lose his job.

Subtelty in satire loses its point and flirts with seriousness.

Its too easy for people to consider the ad genuine and that is the fault fo the creators.

You will die in the race war Mohammed. Best get out while you can

All animals are sentient but I should really have said highly sentient, or rather, capable of subjectively experiencing significant levels of negative qualia.

I think as a start, mammals must be given much, much greater protection.

>NO ONE HAS PICKED UP THE END
>WHO WAS HERE FIRST

Who cares if they are sentient? We need food and they are a good source of it what do u think we can live off veggies?

Multiculturalism was our bane up until Eureka. Fuck the amount of Irish riots against the British, or the Asian animosity towards other Asians, or really any of the Old World beefs they brought to this place. It was unstable, it was unsustainable.

The divides stopped when many people became one. One shared dialect with slang, injokes with plenty of history. We are a Monoculture that has multicult trimmings as far as dining goes, however you would be a fool to think India has had even a fraction of much influence Great Britain had.

Moron.

Same with Canada desu. Multiculturalism works with East Asian immigrants. They work hard, don't commit crime, and use the least welfare of any demographic. When you start importing Mehmets and Adewales that's where it all goes wrong.

My IQ is significantly higher than yours.

WTF I HAET LAMB NOW

>Too many white people on TV
Actually they are right. White media keeps people unaware of rapid demographic change. Rates of migration in the last 25 years have been astronomical, 3rd world population growth, we now have almost 60% of the population either born overseas, or 1 parent born overseas. (Mostly Indians and Chinese, but the lefties love to point out that number 3 is Britain, implying British = white).
The Leftists can also turn around and say white media as evidence of how racist we are as a country.
Walk down the street in any major city and as a white you'll be a minority.
I've been the only white on a train carriage. But media is a white-out.

(Note: not saying migration is BAD, just hate the way you can't even talk about it, no one dares mention the massive demographic changes we've witnessed in our lives, before our eyes).

>Who was here first? Abbo's!
Wouldn't it be funny if they then asked "And who made the actual country "Australia" as you know it today, built the infrastructure, and fought 2 world wars to protect it, sacrificing generations of their young men?"
White people: "Oh, that'd be us".
"And who has come in the last 30 years, leaving their own shit holes for the place the whites built, with no appreciation, a sense of moral superiority, and lots of demands for special treatment?"
Brown people: "Oh that'd be us"

>How long has Australia been like Sweden?
Never!!11 According to the leftists in Australia (and, I note with some amusement, the BBC, the way they report about "racist" Australia) we are terrible people, we need to flog ourselves continuously, we can never absolve ourselves.
It has always been a straw man used to guilt us into giving up our culture and identity.
Australia has never been racist, at least not in comparison to any contemporary country throughout its existence. Australians give more to 3rd world charities than any other country per capita (those bastards, white saviour complex!)

Aussies won't have a baa of this.

Bomb us now

>Buy Lamb for Australia Day!

>Muslims, Aboriginals and Leftists literally hate Australia Day and want it removed and don't celebrate it

GG you fucking dumb cunts. Why not just burn piles of cash in your next ad.

saw it on tv the other day, instantly raged. haven't heard anyone talk about it.

I don't think they care to pander to the left when their last ad made them so butthurt because muh vegans.
youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA

I don't think that's fair. Satire isn't satire if you make it so retardedly obvious you are being satirical that the point is lost on anybody reading/watching/listening. There was clearly a lot of tongue in cheek shit in that ad.

White people can't even take a joke.

Eh, to be fair we did do the White Australia Policy. However the double standard exists when you consider this policy is actually hardly unique compared to the rest of the world, but unique in its condemnation.

From what I understand this was funded by some kind of meat industry lobby.

Who were they trying to appeal to with this video?
Foreigners hate Australian culture so they certainly won't celebrate your national holiday.
Muslims don't buy meat that wasn't brutally slaughtered.
White Australians are probably rightfully offended by this.

why austrila, what is the profit behind this, what do they want, what are they selling? i dont want to buy it

>leaf
mate they are serious

Luckily nobody takes public broadcast free tv seriously