/tpg/ don’t die

/tpg/ don’t die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IVPJPEmqWk
youtube.com/watch?v=E-w3qzDQpB8
welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/twin-peaks-beers/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episode_2_(Twin_Peaks)
youtube.com/watch?v=0FnU6McgHY0
reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/7526e5/no_spoilers_i_met_sherilyn_fenn_at_twin_peaks_uk/
twitter.com/OllieCharles/status/917087552707944448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's ogre

give it time until the Return is released on DVD. Apparently there's gonna be a shitload of bonus features to watch

bonus

Yeah, 3.5 hours of it. I'm so excited to see all that shit.

- A BLOODY FINGER IN YOUR MOUTH
- A POT OF BOILING OIL
- DO NOT PICK UP HITCHHIKERS
- SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE DEAR FRIEND
- TELL IT MARTIN
- THE MAN WITH THE GRAY ELEVATED HAIR
- TWO BLUE BALLS

>heil hitler
wtf lynch

MIKE, MIKE, can you hear me?!

Put that hand down, it might give the wrong idea..

> A signal pattern which appears day and night at irregular time intervals. The signal contains many harmonics and lasts several minutes. The waveform and the frequency is changing during the presence of the signals. All received signals of this type are identical, no matter what time, day or year it is. There seem to be two independent sources, sometimes interfering with each other. One source is a little bit lower in its frequency than the other one. Played back at 160 times the original speed it sounds very strange like a human voice saying “Helloooo” very slowly.

>quality writing

post characters aware of judy

WTF? Twin Peaks is in the same universe as Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. Chuck confirmed for canon.

There's some fear in letting go. Goodnight user.

WOKE

time and time again

>"We must secure the existence of our people..."
Huh, didn't expect that from Lynch.

Let it die. Twin Peaks threads are a lot better when they aren't a general

What do you think this is here?

What's there to even discuss, it's tired.

Make a Lynch general.

isn't it crazy that MJA's first appearance in the actual show wasn't until Josie's death? Before that, his involvement was just a brief one in 1989 intended only for the extended pilot. Same thing about the red curtains, we didn't see them again until Episode 27,

The lodge mythology has been so ingrained into the shows DNA that it's strange to think about this stuff, speaking of which, the words "lodge" or "black lodge" was not spoken until Episode 18, aka (S02E11) during the shit run of episodes, all of the lodge mythology is fleshed out in these episodes, Episode 17, 18, 26 and 27.

Remember everyone to DAB ON THEM HATERS

i had a hell of a time posting with everyone. it will be a highlight of my life, boys.
i wish i could relive those months over again.

I thought it was Windom from the thumbnail

CUTE!

What year is this?

Imagine the horrible memes /tpg/ will conjure up.

>tfw someone gets mystery men deleted scenes in your /tpg/

now that's what i call kino

>tfw had a lot of fun on /tpg/ over the summer
>all the memes
>2003
>didn't want it to die, but knew it would
>i haven't been on here since the week after the finale
>feel like i'm partly responsible for this dead general

please announce another season soon, lynch

Why'd you leave, fucker?

/tpg/ is the best time I've had on Sup Forums, I'm so sad its dying. I miss the peak activity, I miss the innocence of the first 6 weeks of the run, I miss it all.

Everyone has left now, we'll never have it back. There will never be a season 4, there will never be another Lynch film, it's just over.

there's some fear in letting go

blame Lynch for fucking up the finale. I doubt I'll ever rewatch this turd. I'll have to be content with season 1 and 2

____!

wtf my memory is all wrong, that's crazy

>>i haven't been on here since the week after the finale

This. What have I missed? Any trends, memes, theories, etc?

we have to keep tpg alive for a few more days so we know whether or not an user won the trip to meet Sheryl. imagine the tpg exclusive rare sheryls lads

>some /tpg/ user gets arrested trying to molest poor Sheryl at Festival of Disruption

this is the final /tpg/ so say something nice about this lady and her mom

good screamers

DOUBLE CUTE

S H A D O W

New interview from /ourgals/, pretty bad camera angle though

youtube.com/watch?v=6IVPJPEmqWk

can you just give me a quick rundown? I cba to watch the whole thing.

does Sherilynn Fenn address her disappointment with her arc at all?

I bet they would give you the warmest, most pleasant hug of all time.

>tfw when sherilyn andy and lucy are doing a con here but not sheryl

good. maybe she should wash her hands and trim her fingernails instead.

She’s doing that festival with Lynch this weekend, that’s probably why. He needs his sex toy to be in his trave entourage at all times

friendship ended with tpg, now Sneed is my best friend

Just let it die already.

JAGSBARRO is the better nu-meme

>ywn gently but lovingly hold her hand while giving her a manicure and maybe get a quick whiff

I always used to assume that the chessboard on these old vhs covers were just the producers fucking up the iconography, but I just remembered there was a whole chess game going on with Windom.

That's so lame.

>listening to “Laura Palmer inspired playlist” on spotify
>it’s all cliche 80s normie sadcore (The Smiths, Joy Division, the list goes on)

CUTE!

Also it represent the battle between the Lodge spirits. The moves don't always make sense because we don't know the rules.

People who keep making /tpg/s are like Johnny at Laura's funeral except if Johnny kept being an aut weeks after the fact

Which Space Harrier boss is this?

yeah this one is shit and most of the "inspired" ones. Play the actual Twin Peaks It is happening playlist.

For you, bookhouse boys:
youtube.com/watch?v=E-w3qzDQpB8

>We Live in a dream
>Dale Coopeeeeeeeer

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier releases on October 31 and is the definitive follow to season 2 not whatever that hack David Lynch put out. (I didn't even watch it.) #Resist

>Jap writing
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Remember Pearl Harbor!

Seems one bomb wasn't enough

>one bomb
Learn your history, kiddo.

link me?

I want to give her more beautiful white babies. One isn't enough.

You will need to show your dubs first

["Green Onions" by Booker T and MG's plays]

nvm just looked it up its just a picture of the dude from the latest Pirates movie. Seems like nothing to me right now, maybe it will grow on me.

Sorry pleb, she's property of David Lynch.

Please delete this post.

Lynch keeping his women in check

>TWO BLUE BALLS
Nani

do you think lynch uses that megaphone when he makes sex

>Sheryl Lee literally cradling herself like a rape victim

Jesus Christ, the memes are real.

Pleb

/tpg/ will never die, we live inside a dream.

I'm rewatching the show and I just noticed that. It's crazy that all the paranormal stuff never happened until the main conflict is resolved and we start hitting the shit episodes

Coopers dream?

Makes sense when you consider Lynch didn't really give a shit about that aspect of the show initially. He just threw it into the International Pilot for mystique and to be able to wrap up the Pilot. Frost and the writers after were the ones who got deep into it from a lore standpoint, Lynch just liked it for mystery and visuals (think about how it's handled in FWWM compared to the show)

so "the man with the gray elevated hair" will be about Lynch himself and "see you on the other side" will be about all the dead nibbas?

Cooper's Dream was reused footage from the International Pilot, it wasn't reshot for episode 3.

Christ, even subtitles are kino as fuck on film

speaking of which, the international pilot ends the same way season 3 does.

Here for a good time, not a long time.

welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/twin-peaks-beers/

who /crackingacoldone/ while watching kino here?

Ma too

I am dead.... yet I live.

What are you talking about? He was in Cooper's dream super early on in the series in Zen or the Skill to Catch a Killer.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episode_2_(Twin_Peaks)

see

lads can we be serious for a sec

they did, didn't they?

James was always cool desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FnU6McgHY0

I don't get why it matters when it was shot. The point is we remember the Lodge / midget thing as part of the show early on because it actually was part of the show early on.

this is all the confirmation I need.

Because it's an interesting tidbit, something as iconic as the red room was not actually part of the original show, it was something Lynch threw together quickly years prior.

You don't really think of that when you think of the lodge, that him dancing on that bed is this long awaited return, but that was the first time MJA put foot on the set of Twin Peaks the television show.

formerly Sneed

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/7526e5/no_spoilers_i_met_sherilyn_fenn_at_twin_peaks_uk/

>We didn't get to talk for very long but she asked me what I thought of The Return. I told her that I loved it, but wished she was in it more and that I was dissatisfied with how Audrey's storyline received no resolution. She did this really cute thing where she hit the table and said "Me too! I told David I wanted to be in every episode!"

twitter.com/OllieCharles/status/917087552707944448

>Talking about Candie appearing in more scenes as #TwinPeaks #TheReturn goes on. Amy says you cannot just say, "Hey Lynch, do this for me."

based humble candie

fenn BTFO