China is saving /your/ pretentious movie

How does that make you feel?

Chinese audiences can appreciate a film without looking for dumb bullshit like "sexism" to get booty bothered over. they also love white actors like Gosling.

>muh based China!

fuck off

Chinese are a society of autistic sociopaths

They torture animals, they murder babies because they're girls. They engage in incest and they have sex with anything that moves (or doesn't). They are lazy and will find any excuse to work less. They are the most self-centered society on earth. A child will lay dying in a road in China and everyone will just step over it, except maybe to steal whatever trinkets its holding.

Ever see Chinese at a buffet? They're like locusts or piranhas. The prospect of "all you can eat" sets something off in their brains, and they'll fight over the smallest morsel of food like savages. They will trample your child to get one last crab leg, which they probably won't even eat. They just want it for the sake of it

They shit anywhere and everywhere (while simultaneously mocking Indians for the same), and will try to scam their neighbors/loved ones/whoever they come across at any time. Better have a dashcam in China, because the leeches will throw themselves in front of your car to try and squeeze you of money

There's a reason diplomatic crisis's between China and several neighboring states (most notably South Korea) are erupting, and this is because Chinese tourists behave so badly they piss off even the likes of the Japanese

And leave the financial districts of the 5 mega cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Guangzhou) that the party parades around for investors and tourists and you see real China. The living standards are at best Mexico tier and at worst Africa tier, all full of these psychos who will rob you in the blink of an eye. And don't call the police, they'll rob you as well.

STAY AWAY from China. I have been there 6 times over my life and regret each time I can remember.

burgers can't into kino
even soulless chinamen have a greater understanding of aesthetic than those fat cunts in america

They hate women, of course they'll like this movie.

>considers BR pretentious passively admitting to his own stupidity
Not enough Marvel 'splosions for ya, champ? No worries. I hear the new Thor is SUPER FUN!

none of that has anything to do with what i wrote, you dumb triggered faggot.

Thank you, China!

> people not in the film industry caring about box office returns

Imagine being this fucking retarded lmao.

To accept Villeneuve as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writh around on the ground in a supermarket while screaching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.

He is cheeto dust. Nothing more.

Nothing more than a hack, a useful tool for studios to trot out to say "Hey, we're making art house!" I cannot wrap my head around the adulation he receives, let alone the wide praise this has got. The film trudges from set piece to set piece, leaves us no real questions or anything to think about really.

The worst part however was Deakins "look at me i'm acting!" cinematography. This poor sap has become a parody of himself to appease his internet fans(much like Refn after Drive)

The same bullet that kills a capeshit fan will also kill the Villeneuve and Paul Thomas Anderson fan. They come from the same root, from the same doritos stained console. They are frauds, and as a warrior of cinema it's my duty to expose the fakes and the inauthentic when I see them. I will fight with crawls and teeth until the last imposter is fallen to the ground

I have about as much respect for denis villeneuve as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

it matters because if this flops it means more braindead capeshit for the next decade

B A S E D
C H I N K S

They won't save it. Villeneuve's ARRIVAL only got $16 mil in China.

Does nobody on Sup Forums even do their research? It's not even fucking OUT in China yet and won't be for several weeks.

HOOOO
YOU BRADE RUNNA

中国内陆上映时间为11月10日

>pretentious
if Blade Runner fits your definition of pretentious then you are a colossal moron

Sounds like a ghetto term.

IN THE HOOD!!!

Imagine being this pretentious.

>china has better taste than amerilards
Jesus christ please consider collective nuclear suicide lads

conflicted
the last time China saved something I liked, I got Pacific Rim 2

Fucking hell user don't make me laugh this hard I'll wake up the neighbors

YOU WANT PORK BUN!?

I think that has more to do with the Legendary buy-out.

get cheap chink shit, and my kino sequels funded.
all good for me

They are a nation of fucking replicants

The vast majority of american audiences dont care about that shit, its just clickbait for people who were never going to see it in the first place

谢谢中国

>i use webms posted on Sup Forums as a source of my worldview and beliefs

>How does that make you feel?
It's likely to bomb....Do they even know the original ? was the original successful over there ?
Are they even aware that it's a fucking sequel in the first place ?

Maybe Japan does but not fucking China

>>/reddit/

barely need to have seen the original.
you might miss some nods, but you should have enough context to still enjoy the movie

>barely need to have seen the original.
I think the first is crucial to truely appreciate the sequel. In terms of both plot and emotional impact.

Why are you so mad people like this movie OP?

it really is a movie for BRAINLETS

popy casta?

Movie ain't out in China till November 10th.

>Why are you so mad people like this movie OP?
Either because he hates Villeneuve.
Or because he's a film snob.
Or maybe a purist (who'll shit on 2049 out of principal because someone dared to produce a sequel to his cult classic, favorite film).
Either way, he's not neutral...

Good, actually. The movie was great.

CIDF out in full force I see

Not even a snob 2049 was boring overproduced bullshit.
Could have easily cut an hours worth of film and it would've still made the same points

>people who call out your autism must be CIDF
You have to go back.
To that is

yeah but then we wouldn't be able to indulge in the aesthetics of the film's world and the director's cinematography. It was a pleasure for the eyeballs to witness such aesthetics on screen and the careful composition of colors.

Whoever complains about the run-time don't realize that it's long for long's sake. Just like Tarintino's Hateful 8 - which could be trimmed down too to just bare bones story-telling and plot points. It's not about that. Movies are a visual medium plebs.

>Not even a snob 2049 was boring overproduced bullshit.
Is that a fact or just your opinion?
Nobody's opinion is objective...Yours is just as subjective as mine. You do realizer this right ?