Are you lads ready for PorgMania? they are just so adorkable!

Are you lads ready for PorgMania? they are just so adorkable!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7ZzsBwd3rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope chewy eats that little thing for food
Han cuts a belly of an animal to save Luke
why can't chewy eat a porg to stay alive

What the fuck did I miss

>let's make a permanent alteration to our body based on a character we have seen a few seconds of

>but marriage... no sweetie, humans weren't meant for commitment.

I love porg

when did otherwise physically healthy women of childbearing age become this unattractive

Name of the girl please?

It's worth it for five minutes of internet fame.

And Sup Forums wants to save the white race from going extinct

Lmfao crackas as such faggots

porg = jar jar

>that hair color
>those bangs
>obsession with "geek" culture

Surprised she doesn't have a nose piercing and problem glasses.

Uh, never heard of non-permanent tatoos?
No wonder you're a virgin xD

Don't tell me what I can or can't do DAD.

>Tfw the guy could easily be mistaken by a FtM and the girl for a MtF.

What is going on.

they should buy more funkos because it's really beautiful and original

Now imagine the movie sucks hard.

Not a single issue collected in those harcovers has been read by either of them.

the look of a man who's t levels have never obtained a third digit

>Those basic as fuck comics
why even bother degrade yourself with the medium if you are going to stay on entry level shit.

>adorkable

wow, I see zombi spider man

gen y was a mistake i cant wait for a emp and tac nuke to whipe us all out

Wat's this behinf themĀ”?

:3

These are your average NeoGAF posters.

don't know how to feel about this in that, on one hand, these are the kind of ""men"" you compete with, but then, on the other hand, these are the ""women"" you're competing over

flat

show the bull oh wait he was taking the picture no wonder the guy is so sad

>Alan Moore fans

Fucking scum hipsters.

Something tells me these people might have been paid for this photo...

>tfw capitalism has managed to turn consumption into a religion
>surely there is an alternative
>but communism always results in mass murders
what the fuck are we supposed to do about this, are we just fucked either way?

That would be too good. Even the Ewoks were going to eat people.

Disney paid them to get porg tat's didn't they? They really, really want dat sweet minions audience.

Communes funded by venture capitalists.
Do it!

I don't want to live in the future anymore

There's a lot going on in this picture.

>gen y was a mistake
They are not gen y.
As a matter of fact, they're probably older than you.

>degenerate blue haired bitch and a beta male
Nope.

Star Wars has been about marketing toys from the start, that's the whole reason the series even exists. This isn't anything new.

i bet they hate each other

I bet all the money I have that this was that blue haired woman's idea.

It makes me happy knowing how easily I could kill both of them with my bare hands.

They're living life on the edge.

how big is her dick?

He gets to have a gf taller than him. That's pretty hot. It's not like real women exist anymore anyways.

MILLENNIALS NEED TO BE THROWN IN THE OVENS

That's a hell of a porgishborg

He's got a pedo face.

I LOVE PORG
MUST HUG

Cute couple vs day of the rope

>5'11" vs 6'0"

lol but then he wouldn't look so sad

Porgs are fashwave as fuuuuuuck

>OP still fuming about being an angry loner while some other nerd has someone who loves him.

>enjoying buying the same plastic crap is a good foundation for a relationship

For some reason these remind me of those fluffy ponies that shit everywhere and get guro'd.

all i can think of is this is why jews are so disgusting how they will use any means to take over any form of media or social platform to further their agenda.

There is a third way.

porg

Jews certainly victimize the goyim... but these "people" deserve it.

Shit like this just further reinforces my decision to gradually withdraw from society and construct an armed compound outside Desoto, Kansas.

Yeah, that's it, I'm sorry but I'm done. Going to convert to Islam and move to the middle east, it's over lads, the western world needs to die.

was about to post this, what the fuck

>things weren't better 60 years ago, goy! why would we lie to you?

xyz then we're all shit

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>The 60s were so great
Fuck off

It really activates the almonds...

porg

It's sooooo true though.

why do girls pretend to like porgs?

They enjoy getting PORGED

Is that a tranny?

The Mind Virus has taken them

Time to take the porgpill

that really comps my sushi

THATS RRRIGHT JAY!

Oh my GOD - ha ha ha
THis is the HIP NEW thang you STAR WARS GEEKZ
ha ha -

Only at a DISNEY store NEAR YEEWW

I like the Porgs.

imagine getting a tattoo of a presidential candidate before he outed himself as a senile retard and a racist

Actually the guy is an executive at Lucasfilm and in charge of the story department.

Not joking.

Boba fett?

Proofs please.

still not as bad as this one

imagine trying to explain this in 30 years

No system is impervious to corruption. Maybe if you luck out with a truly benevolent dictator, but even then you'll have underlings plotting.

>executive

fancy name for a normie position, not even managerial tier

>I was a member of the #resistance

You sound like a fucking faggot.

You should go out and buy yourself a PORG you fat fuck.

Beta numale cuck faggot and overtly masculine blue haired twat.... there is something in the water in the West, isn`t it?

Notice how they've got nothing Star Wars related on that shelf nor their walls, this is your new Star Wars "Fans".

People whom would have said Star Wars is too White/Too Geeky/Too Male Oriented back in the day.

>there is something in the water in the West, isn`t it?

water? no. these faggots drink kombucha and nut milks.

what i don't understand is that this pic was around on the day of the trailer. were the porgs known before that?

Let's all become Mormons

Shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7ZzsBwd3rY

PORGPILLED
O
R
G