youtube.com/watch?v=xKISdd2mKzU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=LunHybOKIjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old and washed up? I don't think so!
Give 'em hell, Em!

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

awwwww hell naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

delete this

Isn't he about 50 now? Acting like a fucking nigger.

Oh my god.... Trump... Trump is finished....

44 year old wigger. Just typing that feels weird

He's always been the niggiest white man on the planet.

>a man who raps about beating his mother and called her a bitch is calling out trump
Really made me do nothing

The fucking STATE of him

>Caring what celebrities think about politics

remember when he was mr edge, now he tows the line. you better believe the rumors of dre fucking his little white ass are true.

I'M RAPPING

t. Sup Forums the board that elected a celebrity as president of the united states

I've never liked EMINEM's music. Rolling Stone went so far to call him a genius back in 1998. The only thing I like about him, is that him and Dre introduced me to Labi Siffre. Most of the original songs that rap(con) artists steal are infinity better than that the shit they spout.
I couldn't give less of a fuck about mnm's politics.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKISdd2mKzU

Remember when he clowned on Moby for being a 36 year old has-been?

wait you actually listen to rap? lmao

I thought only nigger kids did that

>white guy makes the biggest splash at the BET awards
WE

ITT: triggered conservativesq

cringing at this manlet

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=LunHybOKIjU

>BET
so nobody saw it?

>"Racism's the only thing he's fantastic for, cause that's how he gets his rocks off and he's orange"
kek

Four more years

HOLY SHIT, A CELEBRITY MADE FUN OF TRUMP???????????? HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!

I honestly think Trump will kill himself after watching this

Everyone under the age of 50 has listened to rap, whether they wanted to or not You're missing the point, kiddo.

I don't know, but the fascist Drumpf death squads can't be far away. Eminem will be lucky if he gets safely deported to Mexico.

keep dreaming

>From his endorsement of Bannon

What is wrong with Bannon?

Doesn't make his points any less valid. Though, it's all been said before and hasn't changed anything.

>something happens
>you aren't allowed to tweet about anything else forever
i wish twitter would just die

I'm still a huge Eminem fan, but his rehearsed "freestyles" have been getting increasingly worse. And he's just been using wordy nonsense for a lot of verses in his actual songs now. It's retarded.

Say what you will about Eminem, his technical skills are some of the best in hip-hop history.

>Eminem fighting to stay relevant
whitey will do anything to promote his shitty music

He's not better than Nas

How can he not though. The shame and embarrassment caused is just too much now.

Eminen will forever be known as the man who drove Trump to jump.

You hear that Sup Forums? Ma' just rang the dinner bell! We better get there quick as a we can! Ain't wanna lose one second of shitposting, no mam.

>I'm still a huge Eminem fan
Kys faggot

There's vomit on his sweater already
drumpf's spaghetti

Why does no one important like Trump?

HIS LITTLE PALMS ARE SWEATY

Drumpf only is appealing failures in life such as Sup Forums. That's why they cling on to 'white identity' because without it they are just pathetic human beings

>Why does no one important like Trump?
Like your mum, m80?

What he makes now doesn't negate what he's created in the past. But OP's video is awful.

your too old let go!

>send aid
>they keep fucking it up
>fly down personally to brown hellholes like Texas and PR, to make sure everything is fine

>HE DUN CARE HE JUSS TWEETIN BOUT SPORTS

These lyin kikes are why I'm anti-semitic

I still remember an article I read in the mid 2000s called "50 at 50?", basically wondering if 50 Cent the other popular artists of the day will still be touring when they're old men like lots of the big rockstars do and how funny that would be. It was probably just filler for a slow news day (even in the Arts section), but it stuck with me, and every year it comes closer to being true.

this but unironically

underrated post

Drumpf is fucking over

still funnier than anything colbert ever said in his whole life

lol drumpf is so fucking done. DA RAP GOD just ended him.

lol that's not even the real Eminem bruh, Eminem, died in a car wreck in 2005.

>>a man who raps about beating his mother and called her a bitch is calling out trump

Sure but his mother was a bitch who abused him, supposedly.
Why defend a bad person just b/c she's a woman?

dubs of truth

Slim I'm your biggest fan I even have the underground you did with scam

NO EM NO!

kek couldnt watch past 2 minute mark

>rapper
>white

He looks like an accountant dressing up as a rapper for Halloween.

>man who raps about things that would trigger a modern feminist to RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE so hard that the entire American internet would go offline for a week becomes a spokesman against Drumpfy

what does Em meant by this?

He didn't just call out Trump, he called out the braindead trump supporters.
So many mad little boys.

So brave

spotted one

when did eminem become a bitter lesbian

I heard some nigga talking shit about my boy Donald

>Bannon
it rhymes with user

Waiting for Eric Cartman rapping this on next week's South Park episode.

I don't care about Trump at all but did they just have an entire segment of an award show dedicated to shitting on him? Would have made more of an effect if it was just a normal Eminem song

Also the beard doesn't suit Eminem at all

didnt really expect this from em to be honest, he never came off as a total retard but who knows

AHAHHAHAHAHAH DONALDFR GLUMPF HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

deleting twitter would only be a benefit

BASED EMINEM

Eminem was never good, 50 cent was never good, Snoop's only good album was his first, the biggest names of rap are the worst "artists" of the genre.

fuck this shit
I'm a Trump supporter and an Eminem fan since I was in teens. Why did Em have to do this? why? he's white, why doesn't he suppor this own kind?

fuck this shit man. who do i support now? :(

eminem wrote white america, this has always been his style

this is the cringiest "celebrity tries to be cool by bashing Trump" yet. It just doesn't work because Trump isn't a typical serious politician. He's a bigger shitposter and funnier guy than these comedians are "artists". You're not going to out banter Trump, and you're not able to make him look like the uptight authority figure like they could typically do to any other politician. He always comes off looking like the fun guy pissing everyone off and they come off like the angry high school principal from Ferris Bueller scolding the devil-may-care lovable scamp. It's an interesting psychological dynamic watching the typically "cool" celebrities flounder to try to figure out how to take on Trump and continually shoot themselves in the foot. The standard Saul Alinksy tactics are completely backfiring and making liberal celebrities look retarded in the process.

>gets rushed to the hospital after saying too much because he's "sick"
not anymore man

>people unironically enjoy listening to this

this

70 year old trump is the king of twitter and shitposting

Kill yourself.

define important

Nigger here

name one positive quality about drumpf

Trumps supporters are younger and more relevant than a 90s rapper

White America is just one song but I will also acknowledge that he always have some lyrics where he bash on the corrupted government without even grasping the bare nub of the situation like many other rappers.

Regardless every other song that isn't about muh mother or muh hailey are typical rap misogynistic crap, which amounts to about 80% of his entire discography, at least before all the other albums before Encore.

>He always comes off looking like the fun guy pissing everyone off
>devil-may-care lovable scamp
lmao is this what drumpfkins unironically believe?

bumpf

never say die attitude

grabs life by the pussy

workaholic

On a scale of 1 to 10, how triggered are you Trump supporters right now?

You all seem pretty assmad.

>fighting to stay relevant
He just eliminated a huge portion of his fanbase with this stunt.

kek basic human qualities make you a good president now

Good lordie Drumpfkins are stupid as shit

7.3 but I live at 4.9 so it's not that bad

By who?

>Either underage or pretending they don't know who eminem is

>basic human qualities

hes fucking 70 and works harder than any millennial i know. He wakes up at 5am and towards the end of the election campaign he was doing FIVE rallies a day

fucks his daughter

Niggers are still getting baited. They think they are smater but Trump has successfully baited his opponents into protesting the national anthem. Is so great watching Trump play all of these idiots

Let's face it here

Eminem telling people if they voted for Trump he doesn't even want them to listen to his music anymore is a fuckawful move

Eminem and ICP fans have to he the heart of Trump's base, these people were not for Clinton

Also Kid Rock has the common sense to embrace it

>who?

MIIIIKKKEEEE JOONNNEESS