Why do people support this man since he shills for the (((jews)))?

Hes no different to hillary. He will obey the jewish overlords.

Whats the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.613fc06f5d0a
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/election-center-2016/ron-paul-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2016-race/
wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-subpoena-dodge-1473808194
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/13/lawmaker-issues-subpoena-to-fbi-for-clinton-probe-records.html#
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/13/hillary-clinton-aid-set-private-email-server-no-security-clearance/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/13/us-voters-doubt-clintons-pneumonia-explanation-for-911-collapse-poll-shows?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for starters, read up on the significance of the supreme court

Oh man, even CTR shills have been redpilled on the jews, this is fucking hilarious

Not CTR.

It's just funny how everyone here hates (((them))) yet support the candidate that also sucks jew cock.

Does anybody else worry that we are giving too much support to Trump? He's become the embodiment if the anti-PC, anti-SJW reactionary movement that has been growing steadily the past few years. But I don't really see him saying anything that convinces me that he will bring any real change to the situation. We should be concerned at the possibility that Trump presidency will ruin the momentum of the grassroots conservative movement by deligitimising it with an unproductive presidency (considering that pretty much all of Congress hates him, what can he realistically achieve as president anyway?). If anything, 4 years of Shillary in office might even be better for us all, because it will bring more people to our side by the end of it, and our movement could reach significant critical mass once enough people wake up to the corrupt, globalist elite running the show. Just my $0.02

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.613fc06f5d0a

Wow, you sure backflip quickly CTR.

The Wall and better trade deals, you know this CtR

sage in options field

sjw's will have to shut up if they lose. the left allows the far left out of the shadows when they have the executive branch

the media will probably undergo a format change like in 2008 under trump

and best of all hillary specifically supports the saudis but trump is more aligned with israel and obama just handed israel billions in foreign aid so trump doesnt have to. its just tacked onto his contribution to national debt

It sends a gigantic middle finger to the establishment and the rest of the left.

See

You mean the candidate all the Jew media is calling Hitler?

You have to keep in mind that there are different factions of jews, much like there are different denominations of christian and islam.

All the candidates are jewish controlled. But this election is special - when was the last time a popular candidate tip toed around antisemitic sentiment for positive results? Jew bashing is becoming profitable.

He still sucks Jew cock though. Doesn't make my point invalid. See his AIPAC speech

If you're being serious, we don't have four years to spare

Why do you think he isn't dead right now?

Is that an excuse for sucking jew cock then?

Ron Paul didn't suck Jewish cock.

I think you got your $0.02 from ctr for this wizard level shilling

He's still a Jew-cocksucker.

>our movement could reach significant critical mass once enough people wake up to the corrupt, globalist elite running the show.
The thing is that, Trump, starting as a meme candidate is a signal that people do not only want a change, but they sought to support a candidate outside the common political sphere.
It's been some time that people, not only in US but in the entire world, feel they're not listened and democracy is just a theatre play.
Much of these people feel that, at least, with Hillary Clinton, the candidate of the exact continuity of Obama, things will sure keep as they are, won't change, and people will be more time feeling they're not listened.
Trump at least grants an illusion of change. Regardless he will or not comply, that illusion is what drives a considerable amount of people to vote for him. I personally think nothing will change at the end, because banking system has their roots ingrained too deeply in the current "democratic" systems of the entire world. Stir them a little, and the damage they can cause is immense.

But, I personally think it's worth to bet for at least an illusion of change, than no change at all.

Because Sup Forums is a hotbed for shills and they have created a fabricates turf war. Trump is a Zionist juat like Clinton. The duality is a lie.

Yes the candidate the media is giving attention to. Any publicity is good publicity. You know what they do to people that are actually a threat to the status quo?

They simply don't even mention, like they're a ghost. Streissand Effect.

>Shalom Auslander

They did that at first, until he amassed such a critical mass that couldn't be ignored.

Who's that?

>Ron Paul didn't suck Jewish cock.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/election-center-2016/ron-paul-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2016-race/

>Paul also blasted Trump for refusing to disavow an endorsement from former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke.

>"That's unbelievable to me," Paul said. "They're evil, they're monsters ... yet this is going to be the issue of the day."

OY VEY WHITE NATIONALISM SO RACIST GOYIM

Wow wtf I hate Trump now

I'll vote Hillary since she isn't controlled by anyone

Clinton was the useful idiot. Neither she nor a Bush has been electable for over a decade.

Wtf does that have to do with jews? Really?

Guess what - outside Sup Forums white supremacy and the KKK isn't very well liked.

Trump has said that he wants Israel to compensate USA for its foreign aid and thinks Israel can afford it. That's a pretty massive step forward.

He has also said he'd be "neutral" between Israel and Palestine.

>implying Jews aren't the basis for opposition to white nationalism

It's just a formality, he exaggerated greatly. Also he was trying to siphon some dumb fuck GREATEST ALLY votes from Cruz

Also, have you ever read David Duke's position on Israel? It's significantly more negative than Ron Paul could ever imagine.

The Clinton Subpoena Dodge

wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-subpoena-dodge-1473808194

Lawmaker issues subpoena to FBI for Clinton probe records

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/13/lawmaker-issues-subpoena-to-fbi-for-clinton-probe-records.html#

Hillary Clinton Aide Who Set Up Her Private Email Server Had ‘No Security Clearance’

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/13/hillary-clinton-aid-set-private-email-server-no-security-clearance/

Voters doubt Clinton's pneumonia explanation, poll shows

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/13/us-voters-doubt-clintons-pneumonia-explanation-for-911-collapse-poll-shows?

>sage

Most people don't equate Jews = Anti White nationalionism.

If Trump said outright that he would stop foreign aid to Israel then yeah.

Did you see his AIPAC speech? He literally milked the cum out of Netanyahu.

Link?

Yeah, Cruz was literally preaching some prophecy about Israel bringing about the return of Jesus.

the jews need to fulfill their plan
the end of the world needs to happen

Google?

>trump said nice things about jews
>let's vote for hillary, the woman whose paychecks all come from jews!

The desperation from leftists is delicious, and stay butthurt over Brexit, you labour party mongoloid.

>If Trump said outright that he would stop foreign aid to Israel then yeah.

Are you thick as fucking shit?

You think Jews do all this to fund Israel to the tune of a few billion dollars a year? You really think the biggest issue Sup Forums has with Jews is that?

If that is the basis of Jewish support, then why does the Jewish media dub him Hitler?

DELETE THIS

Did I fucking say that you absolute moron? Did I say go support Hillary?

I never said who I supported (if I do support anyone).

I merely question why Sup Forums has a hard-on on Trump when he shills for the (((jews)))

I've been following his candidacy since the beginning. I assure you he never said anything about making Israel reimburse.

> You think Jews do all this to fund Israel to the tune of a few billion dollars a year? You really think the biggest issue Sup Forums has with Jews is that?

No, but it would've been a good statement to make.

> If that is the basis of Jewish support, then why does the Jewish media dub him Hitler?

Because Trump occasionally says/does dumb shit and its sjw liberals smearing him as one. BUT he got more speaking time than any other rep. candidate.

You want to know what happens when someone takes on the jews head on? Ron Paul is what happens. He had 80 seconds speaking time in one debate.

You are a dumbass stormnigger. Judge him by the fruits of his labor actions. He said he will build wall, deport illegals and visa overstays, reform immigration to allow europeans to be first, subsidizing white birth rates to boom, no retarded wars in the middle east. But that doesn't matter to you, because you are jew hating, virtue signaling, stormnigger, that only cares of idealistic purity.

A trump idiot fan who can't accept that he shills for the jews.

Sup Forums refuses to take the real red pill.

Blaming the jews is a meme, just so you know

Exactly. It's a deal breaker for some voters. It's that stupid dispensational rapture theology nonsense that some preachers preach , like that hagee fool

He pisses people I don't like off.

Found the kike
Gas yourself

>get called out
>cry about it

Stop while you're behind, labour party fuccboi.

You are so hardheaded. No wonder why your ancestors never left the island lol.

There is no true candidate that talks about zionists so I don't support anyone.

The only party that we had that exposed the jews in the UK was the BNP, and that party is now dead.

But don't worry, more KEK and PEPE pictures will cover up who controls him.

with jews you win, trump understands this. some of you don't. some of you unironically worship david duke, thats fine its your right, however i think you are being unrealistic and or deluded if you think that such behavior (real anti semitism, openly being pro KKK) will bring any change.

>Hes no different to hillary.

>No, but it would've been a good statement to make.

What statement?

>I'll alienate the evangelical GOP base to attack the wrong end of the Jew problem

Trump is doing it right by going after the globalist end. Remove them and Israel becomes a non-issue. Remove Israel first and all you've don't is allowed the globalists to bring more Jews back, which they will do via lobbying.

>Ron Paul is what happens.

A libertarian spreading ideas created by capitalist Jews?

You're either dangerously bluepilled babby who thinks Israel is as deep as it goes, or CTR