Sup Forums, how would you write your standard reaction of someone who knew all along but wants to cover is ass?

Sup Forums, how would you write your standard reaction of someone who knew all along but wants to cover is ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79153280/#q79165464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>takes bravery to speak up
How cucked is this faggot? These women sat on ass for 10 years to get ahead in hollywood without saying a effen word putting more women and children in jeopardy.

why do you hate women?

>he doesn't hate women

>it takes bravery to speak up
Not when he's already been fired, you faggot.

>Woah sexual abuse in the entertainment industry, I can't believe this actually happened. I surely didn't fuck anyone for roles, but those brave women that came forward deserve praise

no, i dont. i grew up in a non-broken home, with parents who loved me, sisters and a brother, cousins and aunts, who were all good. i love spending time with my family still. i now have a wife and a 5 year old daughter, and i couldnt be happier.
maybe one day you will find out what made you hate women, and be able to workthrough it. i hope so, for your sake

Just be glad that Hollywood is dying. Think of all the money that will migrate to gaming.

Roastie pls consider drinking bleach

Tits or GTFO.

No they didn't. There are countless stories of women being either ignored by their higher-ups, the police, or receiving a settlement not to talk.

>it's a "literal who makes a post on Twitter so Sup Forums is up in arms" episode

So you've ruined your own argument. Good job.

lmao must be nice

Cuck.

Yeah if only this happened 6th mobts ago then Bioware would have made enough sales to greenlight Mass Effect Andromeda 2: Nongender tranny fuckers in spaaaaaace

stop posting here and go the fuck back to reddlt you absolute FAGGOT

what argument?

>why do you hate women?

Yeah, what's not to love?
rofl

Shocked, saddened and humbled by the news out of Los Angeles today. We can and must do better. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this unspeakable tragedy.

This was an horrific act committed by an horrific man and an indelible and unmistakable abuse of power. When privilege is far too concentrated in the hands of an elite few, the rest of us collectively suffer.

Sign the petition. Take the pledge. Say no more to the Hollywood double standard and #standwithher today.

Dude really needs to step his game up a little bit.

lol why the fuck are you on Sup Forums

It doesn't take bravery at all. It takes some bitter whore to realise her career is done and then demand attention

>and he's on Sup Forums

Cool, bro. Too bad you're full of shit.

it needs to be 140 characters

If women didn't say anything why would you care? Even if you knew it was happening ...I'd just assume women were cool with it (which they were)
Based Harvey wins again

Im too real for hollywood, if i knew shit i would of been telling people shit all the time.

>Nah. Casting couch is bigger than ever. So few productions, so many famous actresses trying to get just a shitty television pilot. And there’s a whole generation of former kid’s starlets (Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Miranda Cosgrove and such) trying to get serious adult roles because they are too old for kids networks.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79153280/#q79165464

I remember when I wrote that. Somebody posted "The casting couch is kind of a dying thing for the most part" and I was replying to him. It was funny when almost nobody knows what's going on at Hollywood and just a little bunch of faggots knew what was really happening. It was our little secret and normies were so out of it. Talking about casting couch is not funny now because is an open secret.

>Not gonna lie, former Screen Junkies employee here. This is fucking hilarious watching Andy Signore crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on more women.

Source on that? I only know for sure about the settlements, but that isn't any kind of brave behaviour either.

why are you moving the goalpost? These harpies suck his dick for millions and throw him into the lion pit while crying crocodile tears. These are horrible people and you will forever be a passive aggressive clueless faggot