What does Sup Forums think of the Ghost?

I think someone on the writing team browses Sup Forums and got far too into the cuck meme. This guy literally looks after his (at first) unrequited loves baby she had with his deadbeat best friend.

Still, I actually really liked the episode. Some of it was pretty clever and funny.

Shit name that had nothing to do with his power set or costume.

He was literally a cuck.

Anyways, I can give a pass to his generic powers because that was the point. I liked him, but I agree that the name is pretty random

Not even a week since the episode aired and he already has a comic series.

He's named after the gem that gave him powers I believe.

>This guy literally looks after his (at first) unrequited loves baby she had with his deadbeat best friend.

At least both him and the Doctor realized the absurdity of the situation.

It's not even that absurd. He was getting paid to look after his friend's baby, it was basically his job. If he had no romantic feelings towards her it wouldn't be seen as questionable.

the ghost was a total drunk he did nothing in life he was a waste of life that's what the doctor always said he abused him but he said that what made him what he is a crack head living on the side of the street he banged prostitution on the street almost every night no one knows how he afforded it. he babysat a child named Jennifer she accidentally drowned at a pool when the ghost wasn't paying attention she was only 6 the ghost left his girl and died a consomme man until he was hit by a bus then good bye ghost.

>Not even a week since the episode aired and he already has a comic series.

Wait, wut?

>He's named after the gem that gave him powers I believe.

Yeah, pretty much. And I imagine they wanted something fairly generic that wasn't going to be a legal issue later.

Speaking of cucking:

Has anyone seen the anime Dragonaut: The Resonance? It's literally the most anti-cucking anime ever. Or possibly the most pro-cucking series ever. It's hard to tell.

>protagonist likes girl
>his best friend likes some faggy-looking dragon guy
>metro dragon likes protagonist's girl
>protagonist steals dragon guy away from friend *and* keeps metro dragon (Who is a Chad by Japanese standards) from grabbing her pussy

Ballsy.

Huh, found it. I hope they do a physical release after all the issues are out.

I heard that show's character design is disgusting as fuck. Possibly almost as bad as Hisashi Hirai.

The designs are fine if you like big titty monsters.

Tell us more.

All the women are stacked and the character designer is the same person who did the character designs for the Witchblade anime.

Well I like titty monsters and Witchblade, so I'll check it out.

It's... I dunno. I feel like I was rused. I'm like six episode into it and everyone on /m/ talked about it as if it were Aldnoah.Zero or Guilty Crown levels of bad.

It's not, like, amazing. But it's a fine time-waster.

Is it at least entertaining though? AZ was boring as fuck.

It's entertaining enough, yeah. It's got enough fights and waggling titties to keep things going.

>a superhero is on the news rescuing people
>the episode does not cover the implications of a superhero being public knowledge internationally
>this will never be addressed

>ghosts
>real

There's been tonnes of episodes where there's a public alien invasion and it's barely addressed, not much different. Besides, who knows, there will probably be a throwaway line some day about it.

Am I the only one who found it funny when the Doctor was looking at the Marvel comics, since he's actually been to 616 before?

>he's actually been to 616 before?
wasn't canon

what does Sup Forums think of the doctor who comics, i wonder

When some other global threat is jeopardizing the world in a future episode and he doesn't show up, I'll be disappointed, but not surprised.

I think they're not canon

I can see him showing up again for some big final showdown against a super evil at the end of the season

>a superhero is now part of the recurring cast of doctor who because moffat wanted to do a superhero episode
fucking hell

>Doctor Who
>official canon
lel

I've bought into the idea that he doesn't have Superman's powers, he has a form of awakened Haruhi reality warping.
Consider the following:
>Was reading Superman, liked comics as a kid
>Wanted to be a superhero
>12: "The crystal gave you what you wanted - you're a superhero"
>Love interest is a reporter with the initials L. L.
>One day her husband just left for no reason after the baby was born
It's all him, guys. It's ALL him. He set off a chain of events that led to this, and now there's no way to stop it unless he gives it up.
I bet he's not even supposed to be alive right now.
Hence, "the Ghost."

Dr Who canon is whatever's been filmed or printed. Think about how fast something can change in a month, a week. Buildings burn down, names change, water taints, currency rises or falls, organizations form and fall apart, even countries can fall and rise given enough time, turmoil, and interplanetary influence. Now drop a time traveler into it. It's all canon, just as true as everything changes.

WHY IS HE ALWAYS PLAYING THAT DAMN SONG?

This is not true

An episode is only canon if a later episode references it. If an episode is never referenced again, there is no proof that it is canon.
The two-way canoning clause states that if a new episode references a past episode, the new episode is canon by default. If it does not reference a previous episode, it is not canon until a future episode references it.

Canonocity is determined on a serial by serial basis. The second part of a two parter referencing the first part therefore does not make them canon

Pretty solid episode. Though what was most interesting was seeing superheroes from the perspective of a country where capes aren't anywhere near as prominent as they are in the States. The UK's biggest comics properties are stuff like Judge Dredd, so it seemed like the writing was taking a broader view of standard cape fare.

The only big issue I took with the episode is that the thin line between superheroes and other types of heroes was not explored. After all, you could easily argue that the Doctor is a superhero, but what sets him apart from them? Would've liked to see that discussed a bit.

Does Sup Forums agree that Heaven Sent is objectively the best episode?

It's certainly my favorite 12th Doctor episode.
Several people have asked me how powerful the Doctor is and now I always start with "Well he punched through several feet of diamond once."

For his secret identity it should have ripped of either Clark Kent or Peter Parker fully, not an awkward mix of both.

And nothing was actually a threat to him, they could at least had the aliens be on his power level instead of having him have to go back to his secret identity for no reason and have to hide his powers.

Anyone else realised the Doctor basically let the alien who killed the CEO of the company go?

This is that nigga that played goku in that awful dragonball movie.

Poor cunt.

Fuck, I didn't even realise that. Has he done anything since Dragonball Evolution, aside from this?

He's done the series Shameless.

Absolutely. The Moff at his absolute best

At least the Doctor makes fun of him for that
It was an ok episode, but last year's special was far better.
Definitely. Too bad it's not a self-contained story, and the previous and next episodes are mediocre and bring the whole story down.

Best boy coming thru