Forgettable characters

What THE FUCK were they thinking?

>hey hey jjgoldbergowitsoberg what if we cast the most boring forgettable characters we can possibly find but wait just wait there's more what if now hold on what if we also completely shit all over the old characters and turn them into cowards and losers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually forgot all about Poe until I saw this post, so you're spot on.

Kylo ren is one of the best antagonists in the entire franchise so youre wrong

Rey looks like some inbred white trash jew hybrid shrew they pulled out of the trash bonfire of a trailer park in the Deep South of Alabama

The old Star Wars had some of the most iconic actors and characters designs of all time. How is it possible you go from the best of the best to the worst of the worst

NOPE. Kylie got his ass kicked by an untrained woman. He's also a whiny bitch who looks like John snow and Snape. His character is a mess

dont forget they took the christian cross and literally put in the hand of the bad guy because its made by jews who just gotta flex their hate instead of ya know just making a movie. No wonder they got holocausted for shit like this, its disgusting how depraved they are.

>rey lives on a desert planet
>the actress has a barren womb
how can you insult a movie with such pottery?

And atleast in the old ones they didn't shove the nazi thing completely down your throat. Jj practically made hitler the main bad guy of his movie. Not to mention the whole empire is a racist white organization quote

How come STRONK women can never get pregnant.

Poe and Finn are the only ones with personality, desu all of Star Wars is kind of shit. Just like the originals, the visuals are beautiful and the action is cool, but the stories and characters are literally nerd shit.

Kylo is ok but I agree about the rest being pretty crappy.

way to completely miss the point

>be writer for new star wars
>Darth Vader is the most iconic villain of all time
>you are supposed to make a more iconic villain somehow.

IT would be impossible so they did the best thing they could, make Kylo's inability to be as col as Vader the main driving force of his charecter (and probably redemption)

Kylo ren being a spoiled child instead of a cold and nearly robotic super villain is one of the best things about the new movies.

There is nothing iconic about Luke. He is plainer than average. And shorter too.

This is quite possibly the most retarded take on anything I've ever seen on this website in my 10 years here and because of that I know you HAVE to be serious.

You've never seen an actual sword before, have you?

Luke was a whiny bitch in New Hope.

His backstory isn't developed enough. Any kind of redemption for him is pointless because of this.

Why should I care about the redemption of a character I'm not invested in?

>rey is a forgettable character
>ignore the fact that retards like OP have been obsessing over her for the past two years

Ha ha yeah that little lady is so forgettable.

You couldn't be more wrong about the first part. Mark Hamilton has a face you don't forget

I never said he wasn't. Do you play make believe because it's the only way you can win arguments and thus feel good about yourself?

Vader was just a henchman with a sliver of backstory in ANH.

Luke's design is terrible.. So is Han's (The ridiculous 80s big hair)

>Vader was just a henchman with a sliver of backstory in ANH.
And yet somehow he became one of the most iconic characters in movie history. You're purposefully ignoring things

>Luke's design is terrible.. So is Han's

>two main characters from some of the most successful and widely known and remembered movies of all time were terrible
Sure, that makes a lot of sense. Do you even hear what you're saying?

Oh. So you have seen into the future and now how these new characters will develop. My bad

Same way I know you'll still be a moron a year from now

Kylo was anything but forgettable.

>forgettable tier
poe
>unimportant tier
phasma and finn
>pretty good
kylo ren
>eh
rey

Reddit

legit forgot about the spic pilot and the captain plasma whatever the fuck shes called

kylo is memorable for his ayyyyy face though

Was for

Are you fucking stupid?
Crossguards predate christianity.

>Crossguards predate christianity.
Wow, that would matter if the cross wasn't so completely tied to Christianity now you dumbass. Say cross, and the first thing people think of is Christianity. It predations Christianity holds no significance whatsoever and changes absolutely nothing

Religious people sure are stupid.

The fact that you remembered them enough to make a collage of their pics, along with your post makes them by definition memorable.

Even Darth Maul who had literally 0 character was a better villain than Kylo Ren

>DUDE I shaved my head and people thought I was a nazi. Don't they know that shaved heads predate neo Nazis by thousands of year!

Yes, people who thought that were probably retarded as well.

>nerd shit.
What do u come here for user?

When people see a cross, they think Christianity

When people see a sword, they don't think of christianity for fucks sake.

You've been here one year you deceitful faggot.

I can guarantee you 99% of the people who saw TFA didn't think Christianity when they saw the lightsaber

Ah, so we're changing our argument now. Swords come in many shapes and seizes silly.

I thought you've been baiting me but now I see you're just dumb

And I can guarantee I never said 99%of people made that connection

Lightsabers never had that design before tfa you absolute fucking retard!

We all know jews mock christians in every fucking film or tv show they make, so there's precedence, faggot

You remembered him being a whiny bitch didn't you?

yawn

No a single pretty boy, while oldschool SW has Lando and Han.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
You're a moron, you need mommy to pay for a good therapist.

>based black guy who gets the (white) girl
>based super strong and independent white girl
>based sauve mexican fighter pilot
>evil, ugly ass, no friends white boi
>white bois troops are all white and literally nazis
What did (((they))) mean by this?

art imitates life

>>based black guy who gets the (white) girl
That one didn't happen.

>based black guy who gets the (white) girl
Nah, in the sequel they give him aa fat gook

Because nothing sells better in china

>new star wars game lets you play as a pimply faced neo nazi chick with a glock
they don't know what they're doing. too bad the game is utter shit otherwise

So Rey ends up with based sauve mexican fighter pilot? Based. And brave.

Nah, she fucks every non-white male on starbase because that's what strong independent women do

That's not the fault of the game, it's the fault of TFA.
I don't really understand the point of doubling down on the nazi analogues while also showing how diverse the ranks are in said organization.
It kinda kills the effect of both diversity, and evil nazi symbolism.

well they have been thinking it'd be too obvious if all of the first order guys were older white guys. I mean, the empire was in good ol star wars but the nazi imagery was more subtle then.

Thats what I'm talking about though, if the naziism was subtle like the originals, then I am not bothered by the diverse baddies.
But when you have the pasty white guy giving a nationalist speech that gets responded to with a literal nazi salute, and then have the diverse women of color be officers, both of those concepts get muddled.
Diversity belongs in the rebellion, not the nazi first order that emphasizes all their troops looking the same

Finn wasn't forgettable at all

He was retarded and didnt fit in star wars at all.

Lmao faggot, you're the one that needs therapy considering you're the one that just got BTFO!

Only hardcore retarded brainlets shout muh 'confirmation bias' when presented with facts.