Well?

well?

Top right and Bottom left are the only two that matter

Is Chocolate on the line?

Someone's selling chocolate in the middle of band practice in an environment in that desperately needs atmosphere and there's fryers that need revving.

Someone's legs are gonna get broken

ranks based on odds of winning:
1. chocolate fish
2. band practice fish
3. fryers fish
4. atmosphere fish

BIG

It's pretty great how they inadvertently gave these fish personalities that can spawn stories.

Orange fish doesnt look like much of a threat and brown pants fish is not really a fighting type, so really the question is could blue fish overpower the rage of the chocolate fish.
I say no, blue fish comes across as a young kid who has a short temper, more bark than bite kind of guy.
Chocolate fish is scary

MEATY

MY LEG

1: chocolate fish - you literally can't stop that motherfucker
2: band practice - he's seems pretty aggressive
3: atmosphere - physically the same as band fish but more docile (would be placed fourth if he had no food in 3 days)
4: Fred - he's a scrawny little bitch that will obviously get his leg broken

If you disagree you are an autist

LOSS!

Claws!

But think about it. He's broken his leg COUNTLESS times, yet he's still fully physically abled. You think a guy with that kind of durability is weak?

his legs are weak BECAUSE they break so often

he can be hurt repeatedly but will still come back time and time again, his powers of regeneration must be insane
i think he can wear the other 3 down long enough that eventually he wins

The fight isn't lasting months user

At least from what I remember, bottom left was the most aggressive both in mouth and action (big meaty claws, so you like to kick butts, etc), top right would win if bribed with chocolate.
The other two will get their legs broken pretty soon

Bottom right has robot tastes and seems like he'd have the most endurance. He'd literally continue to starve if his domain lacked atmosphere. In a fight, he'd probably bide his time until all the others were gone and then step on the face of whoever's left.

Why are you even in this thread if you can't even comprehend their power levels?

I'm saying Fred won't have the time to recover in a fight. Chocolate fish will break his legs and after that he'll be helpless. The fact that he can still walk after having his legs broken so many times doesn't justify him having the power to combat the aggressive band fish or psychotic chocolate fish. Maybe he could stand a chance to atmosphere fish depending on how much food he's had.

and I'm saying he'll have plenty of time to recover multiple times during a battle between 4 of the most powerful Spongebob characters. There's no way this is going to be a short fight in any sense.

chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

>4 of the most powerful spongebob characters
Not
>sandy
>Dutchman
>Alaskan bull worm
>gorilla suit guy

The only one that could stand a chance against them is chocolate guy

Forgot to mention Neptune

Holy shit your pleb is showing so hard. Also your illiteracy, considering I said "4 of the most powerful", not "the 4 most powerful".

If fights on YouTube are any indication, the guy without a shirt is statistically more likely to win

I wasn't saying the 4 I stated were the 4 most powerful. I was implying there are far more powerful characters in spongebob to even consider any of these 4 fish "one of the most powerful"

Listing 4 meme power characters doesn't negate 4 other character's abilities.

Why was that blue one always such an asshole

You're fucking illogical. The 5 I listed are obviously more powerful than any of the 4 fish (except maybe chocolate). I only listed 5 and could have listed more. The fact that there are so many more powerful characters doesn't give you the right to justify that any of the fish could be called one of the most powerful. At some point there needs to be a cutoff for "one of the most poweful" and none of these fish should make that cut (again except maybe chocolate fish).

You guys aren't seriously arguing over this, are you?

>arguing over spongebob side chracter power levels

what else is there to do on new years

Well, it depends. Firstly, we must consider what all these guys have going for them.

MY LEG Fish:
>Unstoppable due to how many times he's hurt his leg yet lived
>Revs up those fryers for god's sake
>Sensitive to smell
>Most coordinated due to singing that song easily

Chocolate Fish:
>Highest rage
>Easily sent Spongebob and Patrick flying
>Willing to demonize others if they annoy him
>Has the most jobs out of any of them (mattress salesman, bartender, bank teller, cameraman, actor, movie star, executive, etc.)

Band Fish:
>Owns some sick-ass keys
>Uses instruments as weapons
>Also a pirate

Atmosphere Fish:
>Dying
>So hungry
>No food
>Three days

>>Has the most jobs out of any of them (mattress salesman, bartender, bank teller, cameraman, actor, movie star, executive, etc.)
I don't think they are all him. It's most likely a race joke, all blacks look the same, etc.

Who says he breaks his leg everytime? He might just be a pussy and be bruising it.

Pretty sure it's just reusing the same character model.