Do you like the direction Venture Bros has taken?

Do you like the direction Venture Bros has taken?

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artist/skinrart/albums/38435
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

man i just want a new season

Yes. I wish the last season was longer than 6 episodes. I want to see more Blue Morpho.

>doing a Saw parody 10 years later after Saw was released

[adultswim] should give them a decent budget then.

I have been doing portraits from venture lately.

Fuck yeah as long as it doesnt stop the creative juices they flow.

Hey, that's still considered fresh for Venture Bros.
They could make a Pokemon Go joke in 2025 and I would accept it.

Yes

I fell like the seasons should be longer, like at least 12 episodes

>Retro parody show becomes so old and outdated that it becomes a retro parody itself

If kinda bugs me to Mon and Mrs are not really getting along. They are more fun as a team.

Do brock and hunter

Yes but they're kind of goof it up by fucking up the seasons. Also I would've like if Not!Modok was around more, I liked him but it's doubtful that VA would've been feasible as a recurring character.
I was fine with SAW especially since there was some subversion since Gary wasn't tricking them at any point, Castiel was just so paranoid he became an asseating cannibal. it was them lifting the speech from TAKEN wholesale that kinda made me cringe.

If you mean a new season every 8 years, then no.
I don't like that direction.

The fact that they treat their fans with contempt and as a result each season becomes increasingly more snarky and self-critical of its own success in a "I can't believe you retards will watch this" manner is sad. Doc Hammer & company clearly don't want to make any more, but it's where the money is so they're telling off the fans for being squealing little pigs begging for more when they've already had enough.

I fucking love what the Monarch is getting into with 21. Also Brock and not-Wonder Woman is excellent. Can't wait for more episodes.

I mean, does anyone even care about Dean and Hank anymore?
Once again, the funnier side characters take over the show. Usually leads to burnout because some characters are better as dessert than the main course.

Is their story finished? They learned who their mother is. They learned how to be normal.

They're still in a kooky world. Hank isn't normal and doesn't want to be. Dean is but he's still a bit of a wuss.
But they didn't learn who their mom is, just that they're clones of themselves.
I do. I think Hank trying to be a douchey millionaire playboy and Dean going through college have potential. Also it was never their show the whole Venture Bros title isn't just about them.

The show was never really about Hank and Dean. The "Venture Bros." title refers to Rusty and Monarch.

Yeah, I like that theory too but it'll take us 8 more years to find out.

Rusty and Monarch haven't directly interacted with each other since Season 1.

What?
They interacted after doc got hit by the giant fucking disco-ball and had a heart to heart.

she'll... she'll be back, right?

You realize that's because the script is just that old right? They had a vanilla TF2 joke for god's sake

artstation.com/artist/skinrart/albums/38435

Already did

i really hate how short seasons are and how long they take to make
the show is still great, but you notice the pacing is worse than it was in earlier seasons

Nice.