Is Lindsey Lohan /ourgirl/?

Is Lindsey Lohan /ourgirl/?

Subjectively no

>not an antisemite
definitely not

>Washed up, mentally ill, arab coke whore defends powerful jewish rapist
Seems like she's getting sick of kebabs shitting in her mouth and wants ticket back in to hollyweird

the only anti-semitic women you'll find look like this

have fun

every girl's views are partially shaped by her man
find a qt and enlighten her into submission

You're forgetting about Diane "Kill the kikes with my Luger" Kruger.

>that fucking face

Jesus that girls is messed for life.

Is she just a contrarian? Or does she recognise that Harvey Weinstein has become a whipping boy for celebrity virtue signallers and a tribute from Hollywood after decades of sexual harassment accusations were covered up, while other sexual harassers (e.g. Bryan Singer) go unpunished?

Drugs + aging

oh and do you think they felt bad when they crucified christ? they cheered, I mean c'mon lindsay, this wont get you back on their good side

I never got leave Britney alone. FFS leave Lindsay alone, girl had a shit life when you stop to think about it. Not that she should be opening her mouth about any of this.

She probably willingly gave him a blowjob back in 2004 and he helped her career

Nice
I would give her the D

How do you go from this...

...to this?

The Parent Trap is pure kino.

JUST

M I L K I E S
I
L
K
I
E
S

Did ellen pompeo start to melt?

>he doesn't know about pro Hezbollah pro Assad journalist twitter

>muslim woman tells wife to support her husband
Where do I convert?

31 YEARS OLD
31?????
THIRTYONE

What in the goddamn fuck? Has she been breathing asbestos? Mainlining chlorine? Non stop welding in a desert environment for 10 years?

What the fuuuuuuuck happened? She has the face of a 60 year old.

I imagine she's a bit more objective about this than most of the virtue signallers.

Because most of the celebrities in Hollywood have done shit like these women did and they're hardly victims if they willingly participated. Calling them victims makes as much sense as calling prostitutes victims for charging $100 for a blowjob. Because the fact is they weren't forced to do anything, they went along with the guy because they wanted to get ahead and in the end, many of them did.

A lot of celebrities look like shit, they just look a bit decent because of all the makeup and filters used when filming. You can even compare to her childhood image in where her skin looks slightly tan, likely because some filter was used.

Looks pretty average for a +30 y/o woman.

More like /theirgoy/

I'm older than her and fuck no.

Someone post the video. She looks like death, and she's still putting on that fake accent.

"Home, in Dubai".

lmao she's a permanent sheikh whore now, when she's not a paid spokesman for that piece of shit turkroach Erdogan.

WHATS WRONG WITH HER FACE

Just look at that face. She's 31 lads!

>muslim
>defends a rapey kike

Yes. It must have been terrible to be a successful, beautiful young actress. It would definitely make a person turn to being a raging drug whore bitch.

>rapey
Jesus will you whiteknights ever stop

Post your face asshole.

she's a ginger who loved tanning.
The perfect recepy for premature aging.

>recepy

Christ, user

cocaine is a helluva drug

lots of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes.