Cartoon foods you want to eat

How does one make a naco?

iirc you just pour nachos into a tortilla. it sounds like a fucking hazard, it'd be full of hard sharp bits. surprised they didnt have an episode about THAT and ron gets sued

do you not chew your food?

Like that's going to help.

Biting into a handful of nachos at different angles seems like a bad idea no matter which way you cut it.
Plus the Naco looks like a fucking mess.

Obligatory.

That literally looks like a leaky orange diaper.

Or, if you add hair, it looks like Donald Trump.

>that pic
Fuck.

That burger in regular show where mordeci and rigby made clones to get the burgers, then the truck fell into a pit. Forgot the name of it, but it had 3 patties and they were wrapped as well

topical

Didn't Taco Bell actually make that or something similar?

DELETE THIS

motherfucker, still haunts me to this day

It's just a pound of shitty ground beef wrapped in a tortilla. Nothing special.

Now toss in some onions, bell peppers, and a good helping of cheese and you've got my attention.

obligatory

I wish cartoons would put some effort in drawing appetizing food.

As it is I'm morbidly curious what they taste like.

the nachos probably get soggy

that's basically a poutine, yes?

>that time jimmy neutron invented edible crack

Is that diarrhea

You have all the right answers.

Didn't Taco Bell make something like this. I remember someone putting nachos in a taco

I always thought those tasted like a kind of peanut butter.

The only correct choice.

i dont know why, but as a kid i REALLY wanted to eat this gold colored tall grass. I dont know if it was the alluring coloring or Spike's animation eating it, but i wanted it. i knew it was grass but i always pictured it having a crispy noodle/pork rines kinda taste

I know spengbab is a shit show, but I'm still somewhat dissapointed this hasn't been mentioned.

Chupaquesos are supposedly doable so there's one.

Miyazaki is cheating

Foolish words of a man who not cares for his teeth

Never change Sup Forums.o never change

You're not alone, they made that shit look good.

I already have chili, gonna go buy cheese later and make this for lunch/dinner

Still feeling dat sting of the election huh?

If you eat anything with a lot of hard edges it doesn't matter how you chew you're eventually gonna get some hard edge in just the wrong spot and it's gonna be a motherfucker. You don't even need to make a naco, just eat a handful of doritos or a bowlful of captain crunch and find out.

that sounds fucking disgusting but I really want to try it one day

>ITT: american "food"

>"LELEL ECKSDEEE I ROASTED TRUMP, GOTEEM"
kill self fagmo

It's not as gross as you'd think. I put strawberry jam on burger back in 6th grade and thought it was ok. I should do it again soon.

>These niggas didn't try the sinner sandwich.
Get on my fuckin level.

I wonder what type of cheese that is oozing out? That is the thing that always made it look so appetizing to me.

testing

Sup Forums fuck off

>SEETHING

>SEETHING

Basically everything in this episode

I'd also like to try Walrus Juice and Bachelor Chow once to see what they taste like. I don't really feel like eating babies so no popplers for me.

Baja Fresh makes a nacho burrito that's just beans, cheese, jalapeƱos, and tortilla strips wrapped up in a tortilla.

At first i wanted to, but like It's not even cinnamon or french toast, it's fucking powdered toast. It's bread crumbs that if you added enough could eventually make toast. fuck that shit man that sounds awful.

They're just eggs in popcorn shrimp from

>ywn eat a creme filled bug
Why even live?

Test, using this thread to see if and how I can potentially become a tripfag

well hatched eggs

A world where tortillas are made of plastic.

You got a slaters 50/50 nearby? They serve PB&J burgers

They have a few items with Fritos chips mixed in; closes thing I can think of.

>not putting grape jelly on mcdonalds sausag biscuits already

Kind of, it was called the Spicy Beefy Nacho Crunchwrap Slider. It wasn't as big and was much more neat, but it was nachos in a tortilla.

going way back with this one I must have been 3 or 4 years old and I was always curious about how the fruit tasted in the show.
as a kid you where always more in touch with your senses when looking at the world now it's just living like a brain in a jar.

I have put sweet and sour sauce on a burger. It was pretty good and I've done it since.

>sweet and sour sauce on a burger

That's why you smash them up a little bit

Or you use Fritos, which is mostly the same thing but easier to work with. It adds a tasty crunch to the whole thing.

>a poutine
No, it's meat and bean chili, and liquid nacho cheese on fries. Poutine is brown gravy and cheese curds

>mfw
It wasn't that far of a leap for me, actually. It reminded me of thanksgiving leftover sandwiches. Few pieces of turkey, some mashed potatoes, and some canned cranberry sauce. Heat it up in a bowl and put it on toast slices, and that's lunch for the next week.

So basically moonshine that one.

Ah the sinners sandwich.

Need to buy some Captian Crunch to do it up right.