Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4968282/Disgusted-Obama-FINALLY-weighs-Weinstein-scandal.html
twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/917844865806778368
twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/917867520828194816
youtube.com/watch?v=aqtB32YJofk
eonline.com/news/820896/ben-affleck-s-marathon-sex-scenes-with-sienna-miller-end-in-tears
youtu.be/rzcanJigO6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wasn't this interviewer somebody's sister, friend, co-worker, daughter?

threadly reminder all this weinstein business is a way for trump's administration to keep people distracted from something bigger

He groped a girl and is a rape enabler.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4968282/Disgusted-Obama-FINALLY-weighs-Weinstein-scandal.html

twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/917844865806778368

twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/917867520828194816

FUCK OFF BEN

She liked it, so it is ok.
If you force your into someone's mouth and they like, it's not rape.

They all have to attack at once to make sure you kill it quickly. Can't have him coming back to retaliate.

I doubt women being in power would stop manipulation. In fact I bet it would increase tenfold. But it would be about petty things.

lol wtf

Based Bin-Al-Flecki is right, females need to return to their rightful status as property.

Jeez Ben, think about your future.

The UFO's?

>I am saddened and angry that a man who I worked with used his position of power to intimidate, sexually harass and manipulate many women who he wasn't married to. The additional allegations of jewry that I read this morning made me sick. This is completely unacceptable, and I find myself asking what I can do to make sure this doesn't happen to others. We need to do better at protecting our sisters, friends, co-workers and daughters to ensure a fitting dowry. We must support those who come forward, condemn this type of behavior when we see it and help ensure that Allah's - may his name be blest - will be done. Allahu Akbar.

wow he's not even hiding it anymore

>shut the fuck up or get blocked
Is Dan Harmon a Marvel comics witer now?

why are all twitter users insufferable cunts?

Say my name.

YES THAT IS WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT, PROTECTING THE MOST PRIVILEGED WOMEN IN AMERICA. FUCK THE FACT THAT MEN ARE 4X MORE LIKELY TO KILL THEMSELVES

That's not how molestation works

what's he talking about?

Ben got strong armed here and not by Rose Fucking MacGowan. This shit's fascinating on a purely political level. Many knives, such theatre.

This. Fuck these thots and their """problems"""

youtube.com/watch?v=aqtB32YJofk

if blade runner didnt have the holographic slut, you virgins wouldnt be circlejerking the shit movie.
What else even happened in this boring crapfest?
Han Solo's disgusting protruding nipples?
Leto's I'M ACTING?
You all know the movie was shit, but "muh waifu"
kill yourselfs.

Liberals really like to virtue signal don't they

>ONLY MY PROBLEMS MATTER FUCK OFF REEEE

t. toddler

Wrong thread. Fuck off shill; BR2049 was p good though

You just described every slut on this planet

It's not virtue signaling, it's him paying what he owes. Oh we're gonna let you keep your career Ben, but first...

>RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>rebbit

>It doesn’t matter that you literally get sexually assaulted and raped by men in positions of power who are then protected from any repurcussions because I might kill myself because I’m a loser with no self control :(

If you’re actually trying to argue we should ignore the prevalence of rape culture in the entertainment industry because some guys like to off themselves you’re very stupid.

or he's showing everyone what a good guy he is...now that Harvey has no power and has already been outed by everyone else. Just piling on from a safe distance for those good boy points eh Ben?

What an absolute cookie cutter generic by-the-numbers PR-team-written statement.

Affleck has been as complicit in this shit as anyone.

Dammit, these fuckers are all such hypocrites. I mean, they're fucked if they DON'T deny, but fucks sake.

>all these celebs trying to garner brownie points now that the cats out of the bag even though they all knew very well that this guys has been doing this for decades
standing up for wimminz rights is only an option when it doesnt cost you money

Is there any proof that women in power don't abuse their position just like men? Why is this about women, and not people in general?

Why do they all talk the same? “We need to do better”.

Fucking Ben Affleck, who was married to and had children with Jennifer Garner and had an affair with the fucking nanny. You’re telling me his stardom wasn’t part of how that relationship started?

Men utilise status and power to fuck women, particularly women hotter than they deserve. I’m not saying Weinstein didn’t take it too far but these fucking megastars all pouring out the woodwork at the same time to ADMIT that they knew about his behaviour and said nothing for 20 years whilst he just kept getting new meat to exploit have blood on their hands.

Maybe this is why actress sluts all talk about rape culture all the time, because they have guilt about all the fat jew cock they sucked to get where they are.

That's how the industry always worked and will work even when you are dead. thots should choose better career than """acting"""

>Affleck has been as complicit in this shit as anyone.
What, like he personally held women down for Harvey to have his way with? No. Why is this being blown out of proportion to such degree?
If a business acquaintance (and that's what a lot of these "friendships" are in Hollywood) does some shit in his spare time, how are you responsible in any way?

>Men utilise status and power to fuck women
And what about women utilizing power to further their career?

Not anymore muchacho, the winds of change be blowin

No, I just mean that it is absolutely common knowledge to the point of being the RULE in Hollywood that everyone kinda fucks their way to the top. And that everyone in Hollywood and ambitious so they go out of their way LOOKING for opportunities to do that.

His feigned ignorance is fucking absurd.

>rape culture
Sup Forums was right for ones, there's no difference between Sup Forums and feminist (especially when it comes to jews)

trying to stop vulnerable people being hurt =/= trying to hurt vulnerable people, sorry fag

>implying she's not drenched
No one would be complaining if Harvey Weinstein looked like Ben.

yes i'm sure obama was extremely shocked by all this, what a surprise.

oh wow dude you mean like MYZIAM mmm so enlightening
>t.low iq

>muhh wymen do nuffing wrong

Dan is so full up his ass that he thinks Mcdonalds should pay him royalties.

I'm honestly fucking disgusted at the now public outpouring of denouncements. All these people knew about this shit for years and did nothing. Yeah he was powerful, yeah he probably could have fucked them hard if they said anything. Doesn't stop all the new statements at being utterly two faced and shallow. Fuck hollywood, fuck these stupid celebrities and talk show hosts and writers. You all knew. You went along with it because it was quiet and convenient. Cunts. You don't get to now talk about how victims should always come forward, because you fuckin complicit.

what a faggot lmao

I really hope Weinstein lets it rip and just names everyone complicit in wrongdoing in any form

>Why do they all talk the same? “We need to do better”.

He didn't write it. It's paint-by-numbers contemporary post-twitter SJW-speak.

His PR team scanned over all the things people say and tailored the message to hit all the right notes.

DRUUUUUUMPF

>help ensure there are more women in positions of power
Why is this necessary and what is it supposed to achieve?

He honestly needs to just shut the fuck up and hope this shit just blows on past him, because the sharks are circling now and they're looking to pull any man in Hollywood down on top of that jew's head.

eonline.com/news/820896/ben-affleck-s-marathon-sex-scenes-with-sienna-miller-end-in-tears

>"There was a montage in the script saying we did it everywhere: in the car, in the bar...I was like, 'That's an entire day of just love scenes! OK. How do we do this?'" Miller remembered. "Obviously, by the time nine hours of it has gone past, I was shaking with tears running down my face. I mean, I can't tell you—but you have to laugh. Ben is just professional. It is what it is."

>At one point, Affleck instructed the movie's director of photography, Robert Richardson, to "keep rolling" so they could film the same sex scene "a few times" without having to cut. "I was like, 'OK, obviously Joe Coughlin is a real performer.' This happened three times, and by the third I [finally said], 'Are you joking?'" the 35-year-old actress laughed. "And then I was like, 'I don't know what you're trying to tell people, Ben, about your sexual prowess—your abilities.'"

I just want to say that Jennifer Lawrence is 100% lying about not knowing about Weinstein and I know that for a fact.

What is this even about

some mcdonalds worker tweeted asshurt at him about that sauce bullshit and he went full 'haha you're poor and work at mcdonalds you piece of shit peasant'

The format encourages snark over substance.

what are you BLM?

It's a way of immediately deflecting blame and responsibility away from him and towards others. It makes the very real issue of his own abuse of women, his knowledge and acceptance of weinstein's activity and his favourability towards a religion condoning this all disappear away and instead frame the argument as a need for "social change".

>Hilarie Burton claims she was groped by Ben Affleck during his appearance on TRL in 2003.
>The former host of the show made the shocking allegations on Tuesday night, just hours after Affleck made a statement condemning Harvey Weinstein's alleged abusive actions in his sexual assault and harassment scandal.
>In it he said he was 'saddened and angry' over the 'sickening' claims.
>Affleck's statement was quickly slammed by a number of people - including Rose McGowan who called Affleck a liar.
>When a fan tweeted that Affleck might as well have 'kept quiet,' another Twitter user wrote: 'He also grabbed Hilarie Burton's breasts on TRL once. Everyone forgot though.'
>The One Tree Hill Star then surprised the Twitter thread by interjecting with: 'I didn't forget.'

>I take lover like I take shower: once a week!

It's just damage control.
They all got caught in a lie, now they have to feign outrage over an open secret.

Am I honestly supposed to believe a nobody on MTV who stumbled into her career by being one of the screaming girls outside the MTV studio didn't go home that night and flick her bean to the thought of A-list alpha chad Ben copping a feel?

>l support ronald mumphf

He could be trolling but he's totally got a point that no one gives a shit about men as a group.

BUT it is retarded to go on about it by diminishing this one.

glonbla foomf

this video gets me horny af

Based Ben
youtu.be/rzcanJigO6U

Let me be candid here, yes he is. 100%

Ah, yes. Ben Affleck. Quintessential sensitive feminist.

Not at all a chaddy bro who grabbed, groped, and fucked his way through the 90s and 00s.

So? people aren't allowed to change?

Of course they are. But he hasn't changed. He and every other famous person adopted twitter-feminist-speak because they're afraid not to.

In his actual life he's Chaddybro McFuckAss the Pump-and-Dump Champ

Jews on damage control
>SO WHAT WOMEN ARE SLUTS
>BEN'S NO BETTER
>LEAVE OUR OWN ALONE REEEE

>hand clearly on her back at 7 seconds in
wow great evidence

Blade Runner was kino though

shut up rape denier

Lol at the anti-Semite thinking all this is going to maybe lead to some rebellion against "the Jews".

It's never going to happen, dude. Just stop caring. Seriously, you know it will never happen.

In the end, all these people are imperfect humans which is whatever, but then they have to go and be pious lying hypocrites on top of all of that. All of them. Yes, they're all corrupt trash. These actresses WANTED to whore themselves, and you know it.

what like Amy "every idea I have is a bad one" Pascal ?

ben worked with screen junkies?

DRUMPF IS PLAYING US ALL SO WE'RE UNPREPARED FOR THE "STORM"

that son of a bitch!

Damn, Hilarie Burton looks like that?

Why did you crop the picture?

Holy shit, is that a voice of reason? On MY Sup Forums?

>drunken ben shamelessly flirting with another interviewer
I can't not love this man.

It's not Trump, you dickhole. If anything, it would be to cover for the failing Vegas Shooter narrative.

>being a Chad is now rape
Thanks Disney

Sony's Amy Pascal is a serial harasser. They're no different even now.

The media narrative at the moment is damn well getting close to basically having sex a lot and flirting is literally rape. It's fucking hilarious. I just want to watch them all tie themselves into knots of illogic and hypocrisy.

Wrong thread.

>Han Solo's disgusting protruding nipples?

That seems to be unique to you. Never noticed that myself or even seen it mentioned before.

I guess his Sharia phase is a thing of the past.

>men have been exploiting power/money/success to get sex for all of civilized history
>women have been exploiting sex to get power/money/success for all of civilized history
>only the former is wrong

>whaaaaaa! what about men?? whaaaa!

Oh pipe down, you fucking whiny faggot

There's no victory with these mental gymnastics.
Now everyone that took the settlement and NDA are coming forward 20 years later as brave victims of the patriarchy.
This situation should've been about exposing both sides of this corrupt industry. But of course, the brave women will only get empowered for giving blowjobs to fat jews.

go away roasties

>whataboutism
Yikes.