Anyone else starting to not believe these allegations? They're just getting more ridiculous?

Anyone else starting to not believe these allegations? They're just getting more ridiculous?

- indiewire.com/2017/10/harvey-weinstein-allegations-actress-sundance-1201885772/

>tl;dr: he tried to fap in front of an actress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVu02qk3-Jc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=NGzfdaNwdPE
nytimes.com/2017/10/09/reader-center/dean-baquet-sharon-waxman.html
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5006160/
youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He jerked off in front of one of these sluts and nutted in a potted plant.
There is nothing unbelievable in the article you posted.

>Do you really think a Jew would do that?
>Use his position of power to leverage gentile women for sex?

Is this /ourguy/?

The Holocaust mastubation machines and death rollercoasters are coming back to bite them in the ass.

>classic wood

>when not even your own attorney can't defend you
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

There are no sides in this story, he’s a sick and perverted fuck and the actresses used his pervertedness to get ahead, I’m sure a few of them he initiated without their asking
tl;dr some of the allegations he’s guilty for

Yes, they're true. They're just being framed to shift all reason and accountability away from the women.

jew detected

I also believe all these allegations are false. Harvey is just an alpha and anyone that questions him is simply a feminist.

Funny how people who make this about Jews forget the roles of the NYT in this while also somehow defending Trump who actually attended the fund raisings HW organized for Hillary. The mental gymnastics are Olympic Games tier.

It's because you're believing fucking random clickbait gossip websites you idiot. What the fuck is wrong with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVu02qk3-Jc&t
I too agree there is nothing abnormal with this, just a chad taking what's his.

>an alpha
youtube.com/watch?v=NGzfdaNwdPE

>Cristian Fawkes
Eh. But whatever he is beta as fuck. I bet Trump used the same techniques given how insecure he is.

>Funny how people who make this about Jews forget the roles of the NYT in this

NYT is also jews matie.

Which is exactly the point.

>DRUMPF!!21

That's nice sweetie but this is a thread about Harvey Weinstein.

>not even trying to defend you hero
Got it.

I believe all of them now. This scandal just keeps getting bigger and I wonder how Hollywood will change because of it.

Hollywood is a shitty fucking place and maybe this is finally the end.

jesus christ what a pathetic slob i hope he gets the rope

What that Jews covered up for other Jews?
That's our point!

Yes/No.

Harvey traded on his power to fug chicks.

This is not "rape" or "assault" or "harassment" (well, it definitely crossed the line into harassment, but only at the lower end - and his "assaults" were meme assaults).

But have you read Asia Argento's claims? Jesus fucking christ, it's ridiculous anyone takes that seriously, ESPECIALLY coming from an emotionally and mentally damaged slut.

>Pitt is then said to have approached Weinstein at a theatre premier and told him to never touch Paltrow again.
Alpha.

>Sick and perverted

He was too forthright. He's no more sick than the women who prostituted themselves to him to get fame and money.

I keep seeing that hambeast with Harvey, who the fuck is she?

They also broke the story and reported the 2015 accusations as well. It's also the worst time to break a story like this cause now Trump is out of the focus for some time.

Trump literally married his daughter off to a kike.

This is 100 per cent about the Jews. The only reason it's coming out now is because his brother Bob has been trying to force him out of the company.

Woah, so this is the power of incels. You've never been with a women before have you?

Bryan Singer and Steven Spielberg are still working with complete impunity.

So no, Hollywood won't change for the better - roastie sluts will just have a harder time fucking their way to the top now.

Weinstein being a pervert freak is so well known it's practically been a running joke for decades. I'm amazed it took this long for it to be "newsworthy" for normies. Interesting to watch all the celebrities scramble for excuses and dish out the same canned PR statements where they act like they had no idea about this now inexcusable behavior the all excused for years.

Some of them are definitely true, but it's also quite probable that a few of the people accusing him of things are just jumping on the bandwagon with ulterior motives

Was about to post the same desu senpai.

>be Hollywood
>big wig involved in big scandal
>photos of him posing with basically everyone
>damages reputation
>need to protect at least SOME of your assets
>dream up story about how alpha male Brad Pitt nearly gave Harvey the old BEATDOWN for being a perv
>"See Brad is one of the good go-uys!"

>idiots believe it

>Weinstein molests Paltrow while she's with Pitt

>He later molests Angelina Jolie too (maybe before she was with Pitt)

>Pitt still sucks Weinstein cock years later to appear in his films, even though he's worth tens of millions of dollars and doesn't need to

Pitt is a literal cuck.

They sat on the story for THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS YOU KEK FAGGOT.
>"Yeah but they released it eventually so there! Not all Jews are bad!"

Based Brad

Singer fucked unknown boys. Nobody cares.
Spielberg, well I don't even remember what he did that's how powerful he is.

Weinstein though has the entire industry from top tier sluts down to the assistants. And this has been super public with police investigation footage. He really might end it all his life is over and I didn't think that was going to be the case when it first leaked.

>An influential guy who has hundreds of million dolars holding the strings to someones career trying to take advantage of them ?

That sound crazy man.

I'm married.

I have had sex with 15 women in my life.

I don't understand what my sexual history has to do with any of the factual points I just made.

You should refer to my points rather than rambling about reddit sociology theories.

is this what chad's sound like behind closed doors?

It's almost as if Sup Forums is full of braindead morons, kike shills, and a double mixture of Jew ally and mentally retarded person known as the alt-kike who do mental gymnastics on a previously unheard of scale to not admit they put a kike thrall in office and are slave to the heebs themselves.

Really gets the noggin joggin.

They did not. I know it's hard to believe for you but they simply didn't have a source confirming the allegations. I know for you the two-source systems is rocket science but you simply can not prove they sat on it.
nytimes.com/2017/10/09/reader-center/dean-baquet-sharon-waxman.html

Man if you believe that shit you are a fucking idiot.

>Don't touch my fucking girl again or I'll fuck you up
>Yeah I'll work in all these other movies with you
>Yeah you can still work with all my wife
>Sure I'll bring the kids round they'll have fun
>years later
>Hey, remember that time you groped my ex and I threatened to beat you up? lol good times who knew we'd have such a great friendship
>Time to go listen to Frank Ocean and cry in the Ocean about Angie's missing titties.

>um-excuse me sir. Harvey sir. Can you please ummm keep your hands off my girl friend ? I beg you sir. Please sir.
>shut up

Considering that Brad starred in harvey's films and have pictures taken together, thats probably how it went down.

>Singer fucked unknown boys

He raped a very, very well known (now dead) child star.

Ian McKellan was involved too.

>Spielberg

I watched Crispin Glover steal a man's phone and wreck it after he realized he was being recorded while talking about Spielberg.

>This has been super public

So was Singers. With MULTIPLE police investigations AND a documentary (that the industry worked hard to successfully suppress).

its really not that big of a deal. i once wanked jerk off it front of a mate and it was never a problem

>Trying to shift the subject away from foul liberal kikes

Not gonna happen this time, my man. You Jews shouldn't have fed the feminist fires.

Just wait until the niggers you riled up come back to bite you in the ass.

>Steven Spielberg
Probably Corey Feldman and Corey Haim - they certainly seem to hint at it.
And then there was that dude from back to the future who said all that cryptic shit about him FUCK WHAT WAS HIS NAME????

people like you are not needed on this website

Not him but I literally have no idea what you are trying to express.

>I watched Crispin Glover steal a man's phone and wreck it
He does that shit all the time though

Real life doesn't work like that. God doesn't interweave in the ludicrous scripts of life.

OOOH LOOK, THE KIKE HAS BEEN NAMED AND IS ALREADY TRYING TO BRUSH IT OFF ON SOMEONE ELSE!

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Jew.

Tell us some more about how anyone who disagrees with you kike slime are LE EBIL LIBRULS!

This is but the tip of an iceberg that we, as a general public, will never see the full extent of. We probably don't want to know just how wide reaching these circles of depravity are.

>Crispin Glover
THAT'S THE DUDE HOLY SHIT:

Does Steven Spielberg hold the same values I wish upon myself? Does the mind of this grinning, bespectacled, baseball-capped man entirely reflect this culture?

Is it true that in his waning years, Orson Welles asked Steven Spielberg for a small amount of money with which he could make a final film? Is it true Steven Spielberg refused? Is it true that Steven Spielberg bought a sled used in Citizen Kane for an extremely large sum of money?

Do Steven Spielberg’s passions burn? Do passions burn in the man now imprisoned who wished to anally rape Steven Spielberg? Do our cultural mouthpieces confidently inform us that the wish to anally rape Steven Spielberg is a bad thought? Could anal rape of Steven Spielberg be simply the manifestation of a cultural mandate?

Do you believe Steven Spielberg is an ideal guide and influence for our culture? Do Steven Spielberg’s films question our culture? What do Steven Spielberg’s films question? Does Steven Spielberg focus much of his fantasy life on young people? Did he portray children wallowing in sewers filled with fecal matter in Schindler’s List? Did he use children to finger paint an adult in Hook? Does he collect the illustrations of Norman Rockwell, such as the one showing a young boy in his underwear examined by a doctor? Are the inclinations of Steven Spielberg above suspicion by the media-fed culture? Was Steven Spielberg very friendly with Michael Jackson? Wasn’t Michael Jackson supposed to play Peter Pan in Steven Spielberg’s version of the story? Now that Michael Jackson is no longer held in favor by the mass media, does Spielberg associate with him? Do Michael Jackson and Steven Spielberg share similar opinions about the sexuality of young boys?

Did Joseph Goebbels popularize certain ideals to the mass culture? Does Steven Spielberg attempt to do the same thing? Is celebrity more special than actual truth in art?

>And then there was that dude from back to the future who said all that cryptic shit about him FUCK WHAT WAS HIS NAME????

See >Does Steven Spielberg focus much of his fantasy life on young people? Did he portray children wallowing in sewers filled with fecal matter in Schindler’s List? Did he use children to finger paint an adult in Hook? Does he collect the illustrations of Norman Rockwell, such as the one showing a young boy in his underwear examined by a doctor? Are the inclinations of Steven Spielberg above suspicion by the media-fed culture? Was Steven Spielberg very friendly with Michael Jackson? Wasn’t Michael Jackson supposed to play Peter Pan in Steven Spielberg’s version of the story? Now that Michael Jackson is no longer held in favor by the mass media, does Spielberg associate with him? Do Michael Jackson and Steven Spielberg share similar opinions about the sexuality of young boys?

It's interesting that Steven Spielberg was a powerful Hollywood director who, according to multiple actresses, had no interest in sex. It's interesting that he married a C list actress and then paid her 100 million dollars to not talk about the details of their marriage.

It's all very interesting.

>muh education>
>unironically quoting limping Goebbels
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5006160/

We should all be allowed to whip our dicks out and start jacking off whenever we want

Hello, my name is James Fuck. Welcome to my show!

>needed

Then you should re-read it or eat more fish to boost your cognitive abilities.

I agree with the sentiments you express in this post though.

Nice non-rebuttal and link to post that has nothing to do with what we're talking about, Heebie Kikeburger. Why don't you go cry your fat tears into your made in China MAGA hat then hang yourself?

>Sam Kinison and Robert from Everybody Loves Raymond in the top right

I am so disappointed in them!

Oh the boy is dead. Well that changes everything. He can't go on social media, get others to vouch for his story or come forward besides maybe some friends and family. Looks like Singer only stuck it in one hole either.

The thing about these scandals is if it's just he said she said and kept to maybe one or two people nobody really gets invested. But if it's like 10+ or in these cases, like 50+ with shitloads of "victims" coming forward you are finished.

Woody Allen - 1 person
Singer - One guy, who is dead anyway.
Cosby - 60 fucking women
Weinstein - Every slut in the thirty mile zone

You can't be assaulting so many. That's gonna come out especially now.

The link is quoting the same shit you did. Also I am neither Jewish, not do I like Trump. You are confusing me with someone else ITT.
>Then you should re-read it or eat more fish to boost your cognitive abilities.
Rick is that you XD?

Jude Law

Singer had a harem of boys and everyone knew about it my dude. Watch "An Open Secret".

if you werent new to Sup Forums you wouldnt be questioning a single one. we have had many a thread about harvey and the state of hollywood was well understoood here.

That reminds me, didn't that stupid cunt say we raped her by looking at her fappening pics? I guess she would have been okay with it if we were paying her.

>An Open Secret ran briefly in June and July 2015 in Seattle, Denver, New York, and Los Angeles. Following the announcement that Michael Egan had dropped his lawsuit against director Bryan Singer (also alleged by the film to have involvement with DEN), producers recut the film. The film has not been released to home video.

So Singer paid off the one victim that was alive and willing to talk and they had to recut the doc so it just hints at Singer being a pedo ringleader instead of flat out saying it. And for some reason no one wants to distribute it on video, what a coincidence. Disgusting.

Thankfully there is youtube and people who don't care what the pedos think and want people to know about this shit amirite? youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s

Based Woods

>Looks like Singer only stuck it in one hole

No, many, many holes. That boy was simply the most famous hole (that we know of).

>If it's just he said she said

Literally the Weinstein scandal in a nut shell. And just like the Weinstein scandal, the only hard "evidence" that exists is payouts.

(although Harvey has that added tape where he basically confesses to harassment).

But Singer also has photos (though not of fugging, just...partying).

Singer has about a dozen victims who came forward, including subjects in a documentary from an Oscar nominated documentarian who focuses on child sexual abuse - and all of the material pertinent to him was cut out at the demands of lawyers and pressure from the most powerful people in the industry.

Singer's won't come out because he's gay. That won't be a thing for a few years yet. ALTHOUGH - Let's see what happens after the Terry Crews incident.

>boys
Again, why would I care. Why would anybody. I have plenty of gay friends, and their line of what is consensual and what is not is barely existent. And the guy is dead and none of these other boypussies have anyone that wants to listen to them because they are non famous rent boys.

Even with this shit, the NYT knew they had no story if Ashley Judd - a well known actress didn't come forward. Even then it only got so much traction because Weinstein went nuclear and tried to get it quashed literally the day before it was published. And then the floodgates opened because he apparently done this to the entire fucking town, regardless of their fame level.

Singer has had multiple accusations and investigations spanning DECADES, going right back to him filming naked boys on the set of his third film.

Hollywood won't go after gays though.

Yet.

New Yorker story went ahead without needing Judd.

They had an even more salacious story.

Singer's had multiple stories come out. But he's a fag, and they simply don't care about faggot pedophiles - See Salva STILL having a career to this day.

(not to mention the skeletons in the Dreamworks closets)

>Again, why would I care. Why would anybody.

Kill yourself.

Yes but its he said she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said

There's no doubt Singer did his shit. But it was to guys, and people just don't give a fuck what gay guys do to each other. Singer did the necessary damage control and not much was needed because he's a fag.

>we
kys man, stop wasting digits

Democrats are dead. This is the nail in the coffin for fags and niggers. 100 years of Trump.

New Yorker's ran after NYT's that was definitely crucial for its believability since it has much worse allegations that he has vehemently denied.

It's the case though. Unless it's pedophilia, people don't care if a gay person is being abused.

Whenever these allegations come out people always dogpile on. I don't care if it's true or not, fuck Hollywood.

She must have sucked some serious dick to become an A-list actor with a face like that.

lol you didn't know that most guys that get laid a lot do due to outright begging and nagging?

>LE DUBS LE DIGITS XD

Head on back to Sup Forumseddit kid, there are adults speaking.

You mean that orange jewloving pedophile that openly talked about wanting to fuck a group of ten year old girls?

Now I don't feel bad that ian broke down on the hobbit set I guess poor brad renfro

I good chunk of them are bound to be fake, it seems to happen ever time especially when there are also very real allegations. Some people are just gonna take the opportunity to share in whatever the payout might be and the more real evidence that surfaces, the more the fakers feel comfortable with the idea of lying. They probably justify it by thinking "he's going down anyway so why not jump in, it can't get any worse for the guy."

Harvey "If you say I can't, I'll spray in a plant" Weinstein

Singer didn't really do any damage control. Even after his first big problem, he kept on keeping on.

Homosexuality/Pedophilia is just...accepted by liberals and Hollywood.

Singer wasn smart enough to keep his dick away from "real" boys too after the first big incident.

When this attitude changes, Ian McKellan will become Jimm Saville 2.0

w-what's the "Terry Crews Incident"?

Singer was notoroious specifically for pedophilia.

Well "hebephilia" or whatever they call it.

How come people believe this but not pizzagate?

Just think about the shit he was probably doing in London with Jimmy Savile for all those years.

Actual children or young looking boys?

Terry's come out and said that a big-wig Hollywood producer groped him

lel

You haven't heard yet user?

Because he is caught on fucking tape and private correspondence you idiot.

>orange jewloving pedophile that openly talked about wanting to fuck a group of ten year old girls
What?