RWBY/RT General #1089: Alternate Outfit Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-chapter-7-redux

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode(s):

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-shrinkin-dreamin

roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-chris-smoking-hot-date

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12002609
wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhy_e5wIX44
youtube.com/watch?v=uB791aYGDms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trio

Old Bread:

A e s t h e t i c Q r o w

Crazy guess but I'm predicting the haven professor is dr.watts

Here's to another year of being alone
I'm going to try and fix that though

Maybe he's not the headmaster, just a teacher?

Is Yang back in the saddle yet?
I told myself I would only start watching Vol 4 when she gets ahold of herself

Happy New Year!

Uhhhhh. RWBYg. I think Pyrrha knew all along.

She's in the process of climbing into it.

She's getting there but she's not getting any screentime.

>Do you watch RWBY unironicly?

strawpoll.me/12002609

>tfw I just cried for the first time I'm several years and did so like a little girl lost in the dark
How has the new year been treating ya RWBYg?

You have us

Well, that's some foreshadowing.

Just finished playing some Insurgency, listening to vaporwave

Playing SWAT4 and waiting the two hours it takes for new years to reach me.

>implying you are ever alone on this website
We are all brothers her m8
We may call each other faggots, niggers, nigger faggots, faggot niggers and many more insults but in the end we are all the same
We are Autists
Bear?

Is there an M3u8 of Episode 8 yet?

Yep!
wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8

>Looking at my friends Snapchats. They are having a party. Realizing that they didn't even bother to invite me or even tell me anything about it
The new year looks like it will still be shit for me

Happy New Years RWBYg.

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU FUCKS. I DON'T CARE IF IM 10 MINUTES LATE GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Hey RWBYg, time to make some sweet, sweet OCs with this.

Seriously. Am I the only one that completely forgot that Pyrrha already mentioned the Two Brothers story all the way back in Volume 3?

>friends
>not inviting you to a NY party
There is a possibility you never had friends in the first place
Then again don't end perfectly healthy relationships over petty bullshit
It's the Current Year memecat poster

Nope I forgot alot of shit in Volume 3

Do we know what makes the Menagerie desert uninhabitable?

I assumed it would be weather or worm grimm of some kind.

LAnon, if you're around to help update the waifus, the 1080p for ep 7 is cut off

Also, does anyone have the mega?

What chaos god would your waifu worship?

I think its just a fuckton of Grimm

Hey you know what?
Happy New Year

I fucking hate art in any form drawn in this art style

Could just be a lack of oases. Vacuo only exists because it's near a big one.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not here to please you, then

Oh Fuck.
POTTERY
Meme Dream on my friend.
Happy new year.

>vaporwave
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhy_e5wIX44

I was hoping for a fight with a mongolian death worm looking thing

O-onii-chan, my wheels are drifting on their own!

Seriously though, This is my fucking jam.

No, not BearAnon, just posted an unrelated pic

This is the second time it's happened

Arkos for the new Year!

is Lancaster still endgame?

That would probably happen later in the series unless somehow Adam is in the dessert and want to fight Blake there

No. We still don't know the full extent of Ozpin's plans.

When the show started we joked about him being some sort of shipmaster, playing everything so that the ships happen in a way that he desires. Recent revelations are making this line of thinking oddly dark yet believable.

Monochrome is

I never understood why Jaune is always blushing or being shy he would be happy as shit and go everywhere declaring he got him self a girlfriend

Yeah, she knew fairy tales. There was already previous discussion that that was a reference to the Brothers Grimm. No one just expected literally every fairy tale they have to actually be true.

Actually, I don't think anyone wanted RWBY to go the usual light and dark gods.

So do you think we will get any of the following in the next 4 episodes.

1. Ruby Development
2. Nora Backstory
3. Ren Semblance
4.Jaune Semblance
5. Yang back on the Wagon
6. Blake & Sun heart to heart talk
7. Blake Mellowing Out
8. Sun learning to read people.
9. Raven Shenanigans with Qrow
10. Oscar meeting RNJR

Arkos fags are always self-insertfags.

No. Crimson Lotus and Nora's Arc is.

Yes but not in the lovey way but in the going different paths way.

Kinda like how everyone knew Naruto and Sasuke were endgame in a sense.

Never. I don't want a world where Jaune gets poon.

You literally can't because of how she's shit on every level. Know what kind of fucking Animal just grabs and throws somebodies phone? A cat faunus. Gas shitty kitty, race war now.

I'm really hoping for 6,7 and 8

Artist is female with a massive lady boner for Arkos, but who does she self insert as, Jaune or Pyrrha?

3 and 9 are most likely. 6 would be nice, especially if it has Sun apologizing for being an idiot and Blake apologizing for her overreaction.

Hurray! dead roaches as a New Years gift!

Into the ship itself where the projection is through the kind of relationship one wants to be in rather than being with an atual character within the show

So, both?

I want 6 to happen next episode when they encounter the spy

Probably. We all know Arkos wouldn't be happy in series.

It would require a lot of work, mostly on Pyrrha's end. She lost a lot of points with Jaune with the whole, not being open to him about secrets when he was open about secrets with her. The going to die thing.

that's a big orange

Who ever could this dashing devil be?

No it's actually totally fine. They don't live in it because the faunus women fucking break your shit and beat them at any time over fucking nothing. They just can't sustain civilization in the face of such uncontrolled damage. So instead they live by the sea and live largely with wood so nothing of value is lost when the miss hurls a cheap coffee table though the door cause her eggs weren't perfect. They've accepted living there and that maybe it's best that animals such as them stay away from humanity due to the faunus' innate and uncontrollable Animalistic need to destroy everything.

Some OC, obviously. Also, holy shit, they brought back (you)s?

Yeah, Jaune seems to blame Qrow and Ozpin, but I wouldn't be surprised if he blamed Pyrrha to some extent, too.

Sadly Ren/Ruby will never be canon because he was always destined to be a side character. And was voiced by Monty

She needs to do some eclipse

4u

They did play on Pyrrha's sense of duty and stuff. So the whole "She chose" line from Qrow isnt entirely true.

>Ren/Ruby
hmm, thats new

Perfect, that means he won't get in the way of the plot.

>The Girl In The Tower...

I feel like I was the only one who noticed that they did YESTERDAY.

I guess it all boils down to how much Pyrrha felt she had a choice.

>Monty lewding his daughteru
Now I've done, seen and heard some really sick shit but you sir. You sir... really take the cake.

>Blake isn't helping. She thinks it's romantic
Considering her slapping the shit out of Sun in this week's episode, that makes sense.

Why is Ruby so retarded? Is it the dust?

I wonder how that fairytale is going to get incorporated to the shitton of other stuff we already got

I can't believe the user that made that comment was predicting the future.

He's naming that as a reason why it wouldn't happen.

I wouldnt call what she had a choice. Plus Ozpin was an idiot, why not have Qrow and Glynda guard Amber? They would be able to talk a half maiden easy but no send them out to deal with scrub tier Grimm.

Pyrrha chose what she believed in: destiny. It was no one but her own fault that she died. Even if she had not been chosen as the maiden, she would have still gone up to the tower and fight Cinder because she saw it as her duty as a huntress.

Sleep snug best drunkle, it's only a flesh wound.
>youtube.com/watch?v=uB791aYGDms

Pain
Is your reward for being near me

Fate
Would be afraid when I'm around

Fade
Before the tragedy that follows

Flee
The situations I surround

I'm a hole in light
I cannot lie
I will change the karma of your life
I don't mean to bring you pain
But I will, just wait, I can't explain.

I am no one's blessing
I'll just bring you harm

I'm a cursed black cat
I'm an albatross
I'm a mirror broken

Save yourself
I'm your bad luck charm

I was partial to the idea that silver eyes genes affect her brain in some way making her simple minded and giving her an innate desire to kill Grimm and help people and little else to make her the perfect warrior that doesn't sweat the small stuff because it might cause her to stop the heroics.

I dont see how that would possibly happen. She would have never seen Cinder if it wasnt for being chosen as the next maiden.

If she wasn't selected to be the maiden she probably wouldn't have been such an emotional wreck that wanted to bet it all on fighting Cinder in the first place.

"The word albatross is sometimes used metaphorically to mean a psychological burden that feels like a curse."
Ouch.

They'll find Rapunzel and have her face off with Yang over the title of True Blondie. Of course, Rapunzel wasn't the ONLY princess in a tower, but it'll be fun to see where that leads

Or maybe one of the Maidens is in to tower

Well it's not really thought about much but she's a backwater redneck. Being around Qrow is suffering. People around her didn't want to bring her up to speed with the war because knowing always has a way of sucking you in. She's been pretty sheltered so she's never really considered the consequences of powerlevels autism being a problem for her because apparently up until a year ago she thought hunters were all roses and sunshine or something to that effect. She's got a lot of lasting trauma from people treating her like a kid in the fallout of summer's death. She's clearly never had a major powerless and consequences event that affected her. She also was 15, now 16 which doesn't mean a lot when you're treated like a kid and therefore haven't hardened up nor reigned her energy in.

After Beacon fell, I would think a vault would be more secure. Underground. Surrounded by LAVA!!!

Currently on an island with poor connection and can't see the current episode.

Can someone fill me in what happened with the whole Blake slapping Sun and throwing his scroll thing?

I am getting mixed messages of what really happened and I need too know how far my ship has sunk

It was a contrive way to make them notice that they were being spied on by the worst ninja in existence.

But what happened that led up to the slap? I need to know I don't get out of here until Friday

Oh. Blake and her dad had a heart to heart, Sun broke through one of those rice paper door things and gave what might be the worst line read I've ever heard.