Stranger Things Season 2

What’s your verdict?

It came out?

It come at the end of the month
They probably initiated a bot by mistake.

No, it's coming out on the 27th

I thought they were releasing it on Halloween.

Dustin and Eleven were the worst actors on the show, don't know why plebs like them so much

I though it was pretty good. Although, that one scene in episode five where the boys fear fucked (((eleven))) down in the sewer seemed kinda out of place.

I hope this nigga dies this season, i hate his face

He looks younger than 15.

Finn is by far the best actor out of the kids, but that's not saying much when the others barely had to act
Lucas wasn't bad written to be obnoxious

Dustin and Eleven were god awful though, Dustin is just a faggot always quipping and Eleven literally can't act and the fucking pedos like her so much

He has issue

Source?

Barb > Everyone else

get lost reddlt
wait this is not even reddlt, it's tumblr

The fuck you fags. Dustin is one of the better ones. I think you guys forgot what he was actually like in the show because of the memes. He was probably the most level-headed and barely did any LE FUNNY shit after the first episode. If you want to complain about anyone complain about Lucas and that other paper-thin twink boy. I dare say Dustin was better than Froggo, personality wise. Yes, you all have a crush on Finn. Fine. But Dustin is the bro you can always depend on.

This.
Eleven is liked by normies because he's the "le strong badass girl", it's such a lazy writing
Dustin is just a comedic relief and wears a funny hat, Finn also plays a comedic relief in IT except he's 200% times better

Are you talking about the actors or characters?
Gaten always looks like he's contemplating suicide in the interviews, Finn is the funny charismatic one

Wow
Where are my Eleven bros? Shit thread.

That's some mighty fine autistic screeching.

Characters. I never really got into the actor stalking autism like the rest of Sup Forums. I'm calling him Finn cause I can't remember his character name and it seems to suit him.

There's little to no hope for season 2.

Season 1 was derivative trash that never rose above it. Season 2 is going to be worse in every way. Dumb show for dumb people.

Just watch Twin Peaks instead.

>people unironically have nothing to do other than wait for a new season of a tv show
nietzsche was right

>Dustin is one of the better ones.
But he literally doesn't have any character, he's just the funny friend, even the black kid has a more compelling character than him
Mike is the only one written like a real person and has to act with different emotions

Posts like this really make me not want to start watching Twin Peaks.

pedos pls

I'm here, ready to defend Millie's honor against these nerds.

Is Millie one of the Harvey Weistein """"victims"""?
That explains how she was pushed by all the medias all of the sudden without any talents