Just watched the three seasons of Rick and Morty. What did I think of it?

Just watched the three seasons of Rick and Morty. What did I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You thought it was awful humour. You'd be right too!

it depends, what's your IQ?

An obscure gem with a few good laughs.
Glad it never became too popular.

hit and miss, leaning toward miss

Some good ideas here and there but otherwise poor thinking man's Futurama

gets old pretty fast.

first season feels fresh. second and third are just a boring collage with some minor good scenes

a mildly above average show that is elevated by its fanbase

first episode is kino and its all downhill from there

What were you thinking is both the question and the answer.

Today, I will remind them

>reddit and memey
kill yourself

>i'm pickle reeeeeeeeck
>reeeeee
literally /our guy/

>this guy has managed to piss off not only regular people by making them think he's a rick and morty fan, but also piss off Rick and Morty fans because "they're not all like this!!!"
>Not only that, he's pissing off le dank memers XD just by acting retarded
Truly /ourguy/

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this show

establishes some decent ideas but throws them away to be more appealing to a wider audience, until they're literally spoonfeeding you with;
>YES it was evil morty, here's photo proof in case you're retarded
>YES it's the real beth, we'll explain it slowly for you in case you're retarded
>Rick is give up his pride so him to be with his family because NIHILISM LOL

it's only going to get worse so I hope you enjoyed it

>People are saying they're going to stop watching the show because of people like this
/OURGUY/

he did in 10 seconds what people spamming 'pickle rick' have been trying to do for months
props to him

This was a false flag? I knew it was too good to be true.

poe's law

Why are people so obsessed with hating low note nihilistic humor? Is nobody allowed to enjoy it because it doesn't resonate with you?

Literally how autistic would you have to be to make that image

I just started watching this show to see what all the hype is about.

Im old. Plz help

Is it supposed to be a play on Doc and Marty?

I got a couple chuckles out of parts of the first 3 episodes ive seen but it seems like its humor for educated adults with little world experience.

Howd i do?

It's not because it doesn't resonate with me, it's because it's objectively shit and we don't allow your shitty show here, as I said, you can freely discuss it with your friends over on rebbit

You only call it autistic because the truth that it holds makes you angry.

Rick and Morty was never allowed on Sup Forums in the first place, it was considered plebbit back then, and it is the same now

PICKLE RRRIIIICCCKKKKKK!

>WE

Yes, Sup Forums operates on a hive mind, a rapefugee from rebbit like you wouldn't know of course.

upboted

I rest my case

Just to let people know, I just saw them talking about this video on ABC's World News Now.

So this video is hitting complete global saturation at this point.

I kinda wish he'd namedropped Sup Forums because the triggering would be hilarious.

I enjoyed Rick and Morty when it came out.

Then the fans killed it and it became a victim of its own success.

The End.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Like i said...

>educated with little world view

The expression is "hit or miss".

I keep seeing retards repeatedly make the same mistake you did, or perhaps its you constantly shitting up multiple boards full time, but no matter the case this needs to end. Now.