Seasons 1-5 were fucking kino

Seasons 1-5 were fucking kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enY1VfYSGDQ
vimeo.com/236970857
twitter.com/AnonBabble

creators project gets handed to a producer purely to extend a completed story for ad time

how did it get so bad?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I wonder?????????????????

I agree. But the last two seasons won me over after dropping it so now im hyped for next season that starts tomorrow

is cas dead right now?
my coin flip says no

No way they will kill cas for good. Season 7 tried that and the ratings from castiel's pussy shlickers dropped faster than Dean in the Mystery Spot during Tuesday

youtube.com/watch?v=enY1VfYSGDQ

him dying doesn't have any impact whatsoever any more
crowley however, he's only died once or twice? (or pretended to die at least)

Not to us. But his legions of fangirls tweeting to the writers and official trailers "where is the angel?!" are always triggered. Sad state our show depends on for life

Crowley pretended to die in S6 Caged Heat from Castiel's hands so that's one. He pretended to die during the Carver season when Castiel was controlled by Rowena so two? I am only catching up to Carver's era in full so I can't answer you comprehensively on this

I think I finally get people who watch soaps

I've long since stopped caring, but I'm too invested and my death is still a long way away.

Well not soaps (delete your post) but I now finally understood when people say they want MOTWs better. Not that the latter seasons didn't have arcs, I just enjoy the MOTWs a lot better now because now my investment is on the character dynamics instead of the story telling direction/goal

Kino girl

Will we ever see Sarah Michelle on the show?

>tfw Castiel's pussy schliker
>tfw I was about to drop supernatural on season 7
>tfw thanks to you I can safely resume shis show

Thanks bro.

As long as you aren't one of those "i just watched supernatural for misha and i started at season 4" you're fine in my books.

LEMME SAVE U SAMMY

Ben is Dean's biological son and nothing you tell me will convince me otherwise

>No Harvey or Joss for her
I think not user The Grudge was her last big break

>dean had to give up his son because Sam wanted a lead to get to the alpha vamp

Really gets you thinking.

Couldn't agree more.

it's not about getting a break though. it's more like a reference to how Supernatural basically took up the mantle of the lead cult show that's about monster-hunting and vampire-slaying

>Hunger doesn't just come from the body, it comes from the soul
BASED

>there will never be an X-files/Supernatural crossover
>you will never see Dean hit on scully and how he would interact with Mulder

At least we are getting Scooby Doo, I'd like King to write an episode like he did for X-files but spn is too shit now he wouldn't touch it

Azazel>Lucifer>the rest

>X-files/Supernatural crossover
oh God please no that will kill the show for me. the literal final shark they could jump on are actual ayylmaos in the traditional sense, and not the "angels are ayylmaos" perspective

Supernatural knows its lane is in cryptomythology, biblical lore and pagan deities, not in sci-fi conspiracy. It better stay there.

you mean seasons 1-5 were decent/okay and seasons 6-12 were pure unadultered horse shit right?

Also how many fucking times are dean and sam gonna defeat some mega boss without dying, these are literal demigods/gods. they're just fucking humans.

they cant just make the monsters throw sam and dean around enough til they find some super secret special weapon that lets them kill it all the time.

>FUG WE DEFEATED THE DEVIL, WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA BE THE VILLAIN NOW
>HOW BOUT THESE UNDEFEATABLE MOLE-LOOKING MONSTERS
>NAH FUCK IT, ALETS MAKE EVERY CHARACTER FROM THE BIBLE SHOW UP

>X files is just ayy lmaos

t. never watched X files, the lore of the two shows would fit fine, same monsters same people working on it

i never claimed X-files is ONLY about ayylmaos. I'm saying it will break the Supernatural mythos for me

>Also how many fucking times are dean and sam gonna defeat some mega boss without dying
they failed to defeat the most powerful boss yet in s12. Happy?

You know X-files has covered all that you listed right

I'm sure it would be a lighthearted crossover that exists in the realms of barely canon

>still missing the point
it's not about what they overlap with, it's what they don't and i want to keep it that way

NEW SEASON TOMORROW

That wasn't me, no need to be mean user

I am surprised supernatural lore hasn't been ruined for you already though and I've just started season 12

I started watching it because of my husbando Jensen and the cool cars and monsters, but the cute 30 something virgin autist Castiel stole my heart.

ACT

season 7 seems to lack those lighthearted episodes.

it's already ruining its own lore
>levis said to be older than any angel
>retconned because archangels fought the darkness

>reapers clearly a separate species with different abilities and weakness
>lol reapers are angels

>michael clearly older than luci
>people keep calling luci the first son

>dean loves making up his own terms, i.e., angel radio
>lol it's an actual radio

>eve is the mother of all monsters
>some werewolves worship a pagan deity, an entirely separate group of creatures

>ghouls established as a monster and not derived from dead humans like ghosts and revenants are
>samhain can raise them no problem

>angel powers don't work when levis are around
>angel powers work when levis are around

the show is messy enough with its own retcons, throwing in actual traditional ayylmaos into the mix would even make it harder than it is to make sense in my mind

sorry if i was mean by the way

I always wanted to see glau do a guest appearance or maybe a side character role. Angels are complete autismos so it would be right up her alley.

That's what I mean pretty much all you listed makes it hard for me to take alot of the lore seriously after season 5

Hell eve creating all monsters seemed lazy and uninspired, alot cooler when all their roots are from different places like real mythology which is what made the show so good in the first place

As far as I can tell reapers being angels was re-retconned funny fact the retards who wrote that also wrote that Amara said Lucifer was god's first son.

As for leviathans couldn't they still have been created then locked away before the archangels?

I liked the concept of Eve though. Greek mythology has Echidna, who was mother of all monsters. Supernatural just basically made her more biblically aligned due to purgatory. The alphas being her firstborn was pretty cool, too

Thank God they stopped referring reapers as angels since then. The fans active on social media made sure the writers were aware of how upsetting that was

Fair point about the levis. Thanks. That helped calm down my autism a bit

What about hell's hierarchy

leviathan are shit tier villains.

leviathans had the potential to be the best villains tho

what about hells hierachy? As I understand it was constantly in chaos before Lucifer rose, there was certain staples like Alistair being the inquisitor, Azazel seemed to be in charge of a fair chunk then Lilith when he died.

After that Crowley pretty much took over and changed Hell completely

That's exactly how i feel user
Especially about the whole human vs god thing

I mean for fuck's sake they should be dead a thousand times by now BUT NO,ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF SUPERNATURAL,DEAN IS RESURRECTED AS USUAL

One of them needs to fucking die already,for good.

>had the boys on the run
>effectively killed bobby
>destroyed homebase aka bobby's house
>also killed bobby-lite frank
>had demons on the run
>had angels on the run
>didnt care about other monsters
They were among the most efficient villains we've seen watered down only by the fact they weren't any more magically adept but instead more physically invulnerable and smart

was season 12 worth watching? i stopped when vampires did a raid on some base or whatever it was

>what about hells hierachy? As I understand it was constantly in chaos before Lucifer rose, there was certain staples like Alistair being the inquisitor, Azazel seemed to be in charge of a fair chunk then Lilith when he died.

Are White Eyed Demons more powerful than Yellow Eyed Demons or nah?

well the MOTWs are a return to form with lots of reference to older hunts/episodes and tries to get creepy with Twigs & Twines & Tasha Barnes and The Memory Remains. Plus, Dagon was always interesting to watch.

>not liking Dick Roman

it's almost as if resurrection is a supernatural phenomenon used by a show named Supernatural telling a story about the supernatural

Season 5 was kino the rest were ok to pretty good. Also how is there 12 seasons of this show. I like the episode where they go the the mental asylum.

>Also how is there 12 seasons of this show
13, user

vimeo.com/236970857

starts tomorrow

All I know is that season 4’s opener is the GOAT.

motws are good, british men of letters a shit, those fucking accents are awful

I feel like Lilith is more powerful than Azazel as she was the first Demon, before there was Eve (adam and eve not monster eve) there was Lilith, first human to be corrupted by Satan. I can't remember any other white eyed demons, Samhain was wasn't he? I feel like that motherfucker was more than a demon he seemed super powerful, started a demon but probably just grew so powerful he could do all sorts of shit, which may be because so many people believed in him, he did start the halloween holiday after all.

Azazel and Lilith both displayed abilities not displayed by the other. But Azazel's peers have shown themselves capable of killing angels barehanded without the need for a weapon like the angel blade.

Alastair is another white eyed demon. He could go toe to toe with angels but couldn't kill them barehanded. He was also left out among the demons that are said to be in the line of succession.

Samhain is not a white eyed demon. He is powerful but a very special case.

Cain as the father of murder with the mark and the first blade is pretty much invulnerable and could kill demons with a touch. How does he fare against Lilith and the princes? No idea.

I keep wondering how big Castiel's role was initially planned to be.
I get that they were probably really lucky with the actor, and it made expanding on him so easy (too easy)

He was supposed to die out. Anna was supposed to guide Dean as counterpart to Ruby with Sam. God, Heaven and Hell was such a nice episode

deserved better

Lads got a query, supernatural RPG arrived and one of my players wants to play dean, set in season 4/5

Unfortunately, the stats for Dean in the book are just basic rookie stats, aka starting out hunter so season 1 Dean if that. The way the stats work is, 2 = you suck, 6 = average person, 12 = peak human (can go beyond 12+2 etc) can you guys help me stat a season 4/5 Dean?

Here is his rookie stats

Agility - 8
Strength - 8
Vitality - 10
Alertness - 6
Intellect - 6
Willpower - 6

I feel enduring 30 years of torture in hell gives him more willpower than the average joe... He has a skill called discipline which aids him in resisting freaking out (adds a +4) but yeah

Here is Johns for comparison

Agility - 8
Strength - 8
Vitality - 10
Alertness - 8
Intellect - 8
Willpower - 12

Death!Dean is the most powerful character any Team Free Will has reached based on peaks

doesn't Castiel ever change clothes ?

He's also an alcoholic and occasionally severely depressed, so I'd say that 6 (or less) is correct.

yeah they should make just make 1 episode about some random hunter that just dies right haha

I want to be like a Dean, What shoud i do?

Ehhh I feel resisting torture for 30 years then having depression/alchoholism as a result still gives you more willpower than less

I need to add 12 points to make him "seasoned" (aka season 4/5 dean) I know dean should

-buy an old muscle car
-tinker with it
-drink a lot of beer
-eat a lot of junkfood
-pray to not get fat
-because it's real world : smash zombies in vidya
-I won't ask you to bang sloots because it's Sup Forums.

>buy an old muscle car
still don't know how to drive manual
>tinker with it
great now i ruined it
>drink a lot of beer
been there done that now im fat
>eat a lot of junkfood
yeah
>pray not to get fat
angels must be busy with civil wars since im getting fat

the only thing i have in common with the guy is Jensen's height and even then I think the canon height for Dean is 2 inches > Jensen's

I'm marathoning the series for the first time, you guys are right, Sam does talk a lot about feels.

Talking about feelings and Dean crying is a series long meme.

while Dean outright states "No chick flick moments"

Jared > Jensen

>Jensen's height
I though he was small, because he looks so compared to padalecki but in fact he's fairly tall.

Sam is a female soul in a big muscly body.

Jensen is 6'1" but Jared is 6'4", I think. of course Dean would look small in comparison

I know you're in here fellow spn lorefag, help a brother out!

SOMEONE reallly made a meme just for this?
sad

but he has a cuter face and he's the most charming character to play.
So it's even.

>reallly made a meme
making a gif isn't hard, user

I remember watching the early seasons as they aired and Sam was shorter and kind of scrawny. Then it was taken off air locally for a few years and picked back up in season 4 or 5 and he'd turned into Big MclargeHuge.

uuhh yeah why else do you think i want to be like dean so much

Roids.
I don't want to diss Padalecki, but for tall guys it's extremelly difficult to get naturally really built unless you're western African or Polynesian.

I'm hyped for Michael in s13

another pretty actor.

he's the perfect husbando, it you don't mind to get cucked with waitresses.

I thought this was Lost for a second then got angry when it wasnt. Fuck you, OP

What? No it isn't you dunce.

that tall, really lean and built, it's probably not natural.

Or maybe /fit/ roiders have corrupted my minds.

How fucking hyped are you now the boys are going to be back again?

I really liked their dad. he disapeared too early. ;_;

I know you mean seasons 1-3. The introduction of angels was the beginning of the end for Supernatural.

autism

not you again

>he's the perfect husbando, it you don't mind to get cucked with waitresses
im getting really confused here. if i wanted to be dean and actually made it wouldn't i be getting all the waitresses?

Yoiu want to be Dean and I want him to impregnate me. It's 2 different thing.

If you manage to get Jensen's face and his charmingness, you'll be drowning in pussies even as a poorfag.

They lost me the moment they actually thought it made sense to make a big bad that could be a bigger threat than Lucifer

The ending to S5 also had me in tears. Absolute kino. Overall the entire season really

only the height and maybe a quarter of the charm. my face is better off not existing though. i hate myself

There's classifications of demons and their ranks, just like Angels within the bible and other books in the biblical cannon. You have 4 crown princes of hell and then lesser ones.

Oh and the BMOL had the potential to be good but as always America just represents them badly because muh independence n shittttt.

Did the pretty boys in this show have to suck disgusting old producer's dicks to get a career ?

The men are safe, right ?

Every class in supernatural has connotations of power. Archangels over angels, alphas over regular mutts of their kind, white eyed demons over black eyed demons

Work hard, save money, go to Korea and ask their surgeons to give you Jensen's face.
et voilà.

BMOL weren't even bad, just the head cunt at the top and that British Dean.