Squirrel girl will never be cute again. thanks trump

squirrel girl will never be cute again. thanks trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foEo6VT5IMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw there's that one edit of one punch man squirrel girl and that's basically what squirrel girl should have been as a series
>instead we get some abomination aimed at hipster millenials

How do you fuck up so bad?

I did not know Trump runs Marvel, but thanks for letting me know.

isn't the author and artist the guy who does the dinosaur comic strip?

I know a dinosaur (web)comic strip, but chances are it's not the one you meant.

Trump can't ruin what is already ruined. Why did the illustrator think this art style was a good idea? Why is the writing blander than Doug when this is supposed to be about Doctor Doom's nemisis? WHY!?

What are you talking about nigga, she looks plenty cute in USAvengers.

Because monopoly. When you are one of the Big 2, you can make trash, because you got your fanbase by the balls, through the fact you own those characters they love.

problem is artist not character design.

>I did not know Trump runs Marvel, but thanks for letting me know.
Holy shit, user. How fucking out of the loop are you?
Try to keep up with the rest of the class.

But she already became cute, even after he got elected.

I still think she's cute

No, you have to blame the Russians for hacking it, not thank Trump sarcastically. "Thanks !" is an old meme, gotta get with the times.

>Granny Squirrel is actually more attractive

Hey she even has the eyemarks back! Who is this heroic artist?

Why the hell are people trying to get rid of them? They are actually one of the parts about her design that are distinguishing.

This

Squirrel girl was always hideous in-canon. Drawing her like generic comic book girl #765 is doing her a disservice.

You're on the wrong board Superfag

ACtually, I'm willing to state...it's the opposite/reversed.

We have Trump BECAUSE Squirrel Girl is ugly.

It's symptomatic of the SJW invasion of everything - popular culture, games, comics, etc.

And Trump is a reaction to that. A "fuck you, political correctness". I know that's why I support him.

The author is Ryan North of Dinosaur Comics, yeah.

Can't blame Trump for Obama

You can't read friend?

but you can blame Obama fo rTrump

youtube.com/watch?v=foEo6VT5IMQ

Cartoon so hilariously Sup Forums related.

He really should stick to just changing text over the same image for hundreds of comics

You do have to remember there is a lot between Marilyn Monroe and Quasimodo. I think it was from Deadpool Too Soon, she looked pretty, but not usual comic pretty.

>Blaming trump for Tumblrina's

Thanks Shillery

>thanks trump
Stop trying to kickstart this shit, faggot. Obongo will probably be the last president of his kind for at least a century due to the magnitude of his atrocities.

Bah, this comic is a diamond dozen.

>This redneck thinks that the reason "Thanks Obama" caught on was people were actually blaming Obama
>He thinks that everyone wasn't just taking the piss out of people like him who have shitfits about Obama over nothing
please return to your containment board

>tfw practically every other artist's interpretation of Henderson's design is significantly better than hers

>that prance
>that perfect form

>those fucking lips
Even if it looks better, the design still has some serious innate issues.

Well now I want to see a Kraven the Hunter Ballett Special.

I am right wing more or less and I want to read this. Trump will be better then somebody like Obama.

No Gurihiru

she will at least be cute on my desktop next to my monitor

Best squirrel girl

>Dem stubby arms and little hands

So then why is Marvel selling comics so poorly lately? Why are they getting desperate enough to literally give away their comics at no charge?

I don't understand how anyone could pay money for this. Just looking at it reminds me of Henderson's version of Squirrel Girl. Ruins any hope for a boner for me, no matter how cute the statue itself looks.

bump

>Squirrel Girl
>not an actual squirrel

The artist for the current run, the one who apparently has no hands and has never seen a human being before ever, fucking hates the eye marks for some undisclosed reason.

It's one of the many, many reasons to fucking hate her.

I'd smash

Any recommended Squirrel Girl comics?

Original GLA run

>the last president of his kind
Human? Because I'd totally be up for some robot presidents.

Second.

>What are you talking about nigga, she looks plenty cute in USAvengers.

I've been wanting to pick that up because of StachHulk, Doreen looks great in that shot, is it a good book?

>You do have to remember there is a lot between Marilyn Monroe and Quasimodo. I think it was from Deadpool Too Soon, she looked pretty, but not usual comic pretty.

Yup, I like to think of her being a bit on the dorky side of cute. Not the usual 11/10 Marvel supermodel, but a pleasant girl who you may pass up when walking around a college campus.

You know what, that's great and all, but this artist draws EVERYONE butt-ugly, so there's that.

Fuck. Yeah.

Irregardless, it's a good comic

>I've been wanting to pick that up because of StachHulk, Doreen looks great in that shot, is it a good book?
hasn't come out yet, also apparently Red Hulk isn't going to be Thunderbolt Ross, apparently Ewing got denied the right to use him for some reason

You wanna know why I hate this?

Because Ewing wants to play it straight, but then pushing it in your face how stupid it is. He doesn't get subtlety. Its not fun cheesy to me, it's 'isn't this craaahhhraazty' it uses irony and meta to try to hide this, but it isn't good to me at all. Ewing isn't a good writer in that regard, it's just the British absurdism where it's obvious that it's silly, but they treat you like a dog who shit in the house and keep telling you that it is.

Yeah, he used a general Maverick or somesuch.
But we get cute transcontinental lesbos in armor and more American Kaiju.

>The future where Doom runs everything
Wait, the 2099 universe? Where present-day Doom time travels to 2099 where there is no Doom, so he takes up his own mantle again but becomes a hero, defeating the great evil that toppled his empire and enslaved the world, bringing about world peace and prosperity under Doom's benevolent rule?

>decided it sucked and came back to make sure you never get to do it
FUCK YOU FUTURE OLD-BITCH SQUIRREL GIRL!
Doom will literally never get a single god damn break. The one thing he ever had, his one crowning victory, the one solace Doom ever had that only HE was aware of and could not even share with anyone else, and the one character who could ever challenge him, a joke character of all things, decides his utopian future "sucks" and goes back in time to fuck all that up too.

That face is still cancer but dem thighs

Stop objectifying women in cartoons.

No

no

different future actually from my recollection, this was one of those bad futures

I'll do it when they stop being so damn sexy, Ollie.

I recall a different comic with Kraven and SG

I appreciate the genuine thought you put into vocalizing this critique but disagree with your stance all the same.
Then again I'm British myself so that's to be expected.

>Who is this heroic artist?
Gurihiru Studios. Got over with Sup Forums last decade for their work on Power Pack & the ATLA comic. Currently on Gwenpool (where that page is from) and the occasional anthology story.

I dunno I remember Sup Forums getting mighty triggered when they unveiled her art for the mobile game.

The story takes place after Secret Wars so I assumed it was a rogue Doombot anyway.

Howard the Duck. It was a 2-issue crossover.

KYS

that's been pretty much the only other time her new design has been anywhere near as bad when drawn by anyone who isn't Henderson, most other artists handle it just fine

that or Doom is from a different point in time than the present

The arc begins in the post-SW "present" though, with a post-SW "present" Doom.

just realized what was bugging about Doreen's appearance here, the artist forgot several details on SG's costume, including her belt, the furry parts of her costume, and her earrings(which admittedly almost everyone forgets to draw for some reason), without those her outfit becomes much plainer

Ryan North is the writer, not the artist.

where's this edit?

also sketching this morning, gonna draw for this thread. Requests?

movie when?!

Put her back with the GLA, watch the fireworks in her head as more of her squirrels and Grasshopers die in front of her.

The only way to contain her extreme meta overpoweredness is with extreme meta incompetence.