I told you I was right about the Jews. I don't look so bad now do I?

I told you I was right about the Jews. I don't look so bad now do I?

APOLOGISE

>literally threatening to rape and murder a woman
Long way to go yet, faggot

Based Mel about to shoot a new movie entitled 88

We're sorry based Mel, we knew you were right. Please forgive us.

He talked about it instead of going through with it. Big difference. Meanwhile you have pieces of shit like Weinstien who Chastise him when they have many more skeletons in their closet.

I have nothing to apologize for, I was on his side from the beginning.

I still watch your movies lad.

So who's dick did he suck to get into Hollywood?

Funny how one person represents everyone, but only when it's convenient for you. Racists are truly dumber than words can describe.

The Hero we needed, but didn't deserve. I bet hes witnessed/heard about some depraved shit.

Based Mel thread?
Based Mel thread.

Obviously you weren't aware that Jews run the media, something you can prove for yourself with a few google searches.

Most people with power abuse their power. A lot of holllywood execs are Jewish so it's fair to assume that most are like Weinstien.

Bitch had it coming.

>one person

I was never not on Mel's side

>one person

>Roman Polanski
>Woody Allen
>Lou Pearlmen
>Harvey Weinstein
All big wigs in the entertainment industry.
All used their positions of power to leverage wannabe stars into perverted sex acts.
All Jews.

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

Isn't Mel Gibson Catholic, that "religious" organization that commits actual heinous sex crimes and covers them up and stores billions in troves beneath their private country? And you're shilling against Jews because one guy with a sex addiction fucked grown women?

No, Mel hates Catholics, he's Seventh Day Aventist.

>Isn't Harvey Weinstein Jewish, that "religious" organization that commits actual heinous sex crimes and covers them up and stores billions in troves beneath their private country? And you're shilling against Mel because one guy had a drunken tirade?

That's now my Desktop Wallpaper.

Low IQ people love these word swaps, pretty hilarious. You're an idiot.

i've never doubt you Mel
Based Mel dare i say

Jews aren't welcome in this thread. Please vacate or prepare to be gassed.

>mel freeman

>Funny how one person represents everyone

Whole industry is heavily jewish
Whole community knew about it and allowed
jew news media kept a lid on it all these years

[spoilers] it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews it's the jews [/spoilers]

>Pretending you have a High IQ

SHUT IT DOWN GOY

Touch a nerve, Shlomo?