WHERE WHERE YOU WHEN Sup Forums MEMED WOMEN INTO BEING 100% OBSOLETE WITH SEXBOTS AND NOW FUCKING MALE EMBRYOS???

WHERE WHERE YOU WHEN Sup Forums MEMED WOMEN INTO BEING 100% OBSOLETE WITH SEXBOTS AND NOW FUCKING MALE EMBRYOS???

scienceworldreport.com/articles/47544/20160914/males-produce-babies-now-scientists-develop-embryos-non-egg-cells.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It begins.

god BTFO

these parentless babies will be like Phantasy Star's Newmans, or Gundam's Newtypes. enhanced life cheapened to such a degree that we dehumanize them culturally. Living space debris

We are so close to freedom. Laundry and sandwich making bot when??

If it can do some bookkeeping, perfection.

I want one that can co-op in vidya.

this

Roasties BTFO!!!

>Phantasy star
Mah nigga

Haha I fucking love Sup Forums. It's my main board the fun never stops

88888888 is coming up on both boards soon.

Oh I am on Sup Forums...I thought this was r9k. Damn I'm a faggot

I miss playing that shit on gamecube.

tripping mate

I actually never played it on gc, my shit was universe on the 360. I think I had over 2000 hours on my character. Was so hype for pso2 but then Sega just said fuck the west in particular.

The original Numans were human cells mixed with a bio-monster. Nei/Neifirst is where the line started.

Kek bless

Germaine Greer, old manhating feminist witch, some time ago attacked Elton John's family in media for devaluing motherhood.
Women have made themselves such disgusting misandrist untrustworthy promiscuous harpies with feminism, once the alternative (artificial wombs and sexbots) arrives women will be left behind as evolutionary residues from the past that they are.
Feminists are starting to realize this inevitability is coming.

Willing to bet "100% real non artificial non GMO pussy" is going to be a major business when this happens and they'll market it as "feel what your ancestors did, fuck another person like an animal". People will pay a lot of money for a novelty, so I'm sure people will pay to fuck a real pussy as a "just to say I did it" so that's what a lot of women will be doing.

>IT THE END TIME LAD GET READY

We've reached autism levels that shouldn't even be possible

time to create a little army of mini-me to conquer the spread the word of pepe.

Think about it genetically modified eggs could be mass produced. If every man could reproduce with say one of 100 perfect DNA profiles we would instantly evolve as a species, and the eggs could be constantly worked on , improved and diversified a bit

I'm gonna be so fucking happy. When all a woman can do is go to a sperm bank. A sperm bank with sperm ejaculated because of women sex bots.

We are gaining the upper hand here. We can bend them to our will with these tools. "Take your fucking piercings out"
"Remove your generic tattoos"
"Get a normal haircut and color"
"Stop being a liberal"
"Switch your major to something that will make you money."

I can see it now.. Yes.

Just make sure to NOT include any frog DNA. We all ought to know how that one turns out.

HAIL KEK

We could genetically engineer them to be mini gods. We could have space marines in just 15 years.

The future now!

HOLY SHIT I GOT AN IDEE!!!

How about we rape all women to death?
Destroy all evidance of femenism and use the roboembreyo uterus thingi to breed women back. But this time. Not repeating the errors of the past.

What a time to be alive
I bet there will still be enough autists, that even sexbot wont fuck em.

You sure?

Because i am not.

sounds legit to me

Oh gosh, I want a space marine real bad.
Then make an army of the fuckers and take over terra *cough cough* I mean earth

thunder warriors and unification when?

>create an embryo from your cells and inseminate it
>groom the child (clone) to be the perfect fuckboy
>????
>No need to have women anymore

Good fucking game, RIP women

You'd have actual gender fluids that could shit on the trannies lol

Beta power fantasy. Never going to happen.

Million Dollar Extreme did a skit about that, check it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc