It's 2017. Where is the female remake of Dracula, shitlords? Dracula was a woman

It's 2017. Where is the female remake of Dracula, shitlords? Dracula was a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdI3Djrquzs
rarelust.com/crypt-of-the-vampire-1964/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Karnstein_Trilogy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the historical man on which the legend is based was a woman?

That's nothing more than a myth propagated by the partiarchy.

ERW peaked in that role looks wise.

It came out 26 years beforehand and was called 'Carmilla'

A film adaptation of it starring Christopher Lee came out in 1963, just five years after Lee's Dracula.

5200 road

No, you can't do that. He doesn't want film facts, on a film board. He doesn't watch film.
All he does is go out of his way to find the latest things he can become enraged of by "mocking" the people he hates by displaying the worst type of irony that a 12 year old could reproduce.

you're thinking of nosferatu
shitlord.

That feel when Dracula was just protecting western europe from the turk muslim hordes and did nothing wrong

or they could just do an Elizabeth Bathory film and a Dracula film, then have that crossover to make the Vampire extended kinoverse.

directed and produced by Zack Snyder. seriously, he'd be perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdI3Djrquzs
It should be a board rule to be familiar with Hammer Productions before posting on this board.

even though most aren't very good

>fangs on the lateral incisors rather than canines

yeah that's retarded

>that nonexistent creature is not scientically accurate!

The Vampire Lovers from 1970 with Ingrid Pitt.

>Expecting a Zack Snyder fan to know jack shit about film

lel

>Dracula was a woman
Wasn't Draculas based on Vlad the Impaler?
Vlad was Vladina?

looks like michelle belanger in that pic (who claims to be a real vampire)

It would work better for how they feed and would be more accurate when considering evolutionary growth. Also take into account that Nosferatu had his two front teeth as his feeding teeth and you will then realize THAT IT'S A FUCKING TV SHOW AND THEY DID IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS BETTER YOU JIZZ SIPPING CUNTS.

What about Nosferatu?

>scientically

Daughter of Dracula is from 1936, and I think there was a female vampir in Dreyer's Vampyr from 1932.

Dracula was Romanian who nailed turbans of muslim faggots who came to pillage his lands to their own heads, and sat the shitskins on pikes so that the rest of their inbred ilk could see what awaits them when a real man faces them.
Do you really see him being played by some washed up western roastie?
I`ll allow pic related to play him.
You piss off, time for your dilatation dildo.

eh it just looks dumb

Oh yes, there have been dozens of female vampire films before, I was just pointing out that probably the most iconic portrayal of Dracula was followed shortly after by a film with the same lead actor, about the most iconic female vampire, so as to prove that OP was talking out of his ass.

You look dumb.

Fuck you kid, I'll make my own type of vampire!

Easily one of the GOAT vampire designs.

>sucks life blood from men
>creature of the night
>bends people to her will
Checks out.

rarelust.com/crypt-of-the-vampire-1964/

Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Karnstein_Trilogy

i liked true blood you guys even after all the powerful vampires died

gib vampirefu

As with literally every aspect of feminism the feminists are cherry picking. When they say they want better representation and diversity what they mean is that they want all the heroes and all the intelligent and funny character to be black lesbians and all the villains to be white men.

It's the equality buffet.

>IT LOOKS BETTER
Only it doesn't.

There is a female Dracula; her name is Carmilla. I believe the short on which she was based was published even prior to those of Dracula.

Like her counterpart which in modern times is Drawn from Vlad, she is drawn from Elizabeth Bathory.

Why remake what you already have?

>Katherine from TVD and Jessica from TB will never have a competition where they see which fang formation is better for drinking humans with using my neck as the testing ground

why even have a blood flow

giv vampire gf

why do i even have blood

I just want a love story between a vampire girl and a human one

deborah ann woll is so fuckin hot jesus

This.

t. OP

Same

They'll just keep making Underworld movies forever, don't worry.