THEY FUCKING RUINED HER

THEY FUCKING RUINED HER

This is out?

I literally have no idea who that is so I'm going to have to agree because I feel like I should have such an idea.

It's Eclipso. She's a powerful magic user and The Atom's ex wife.

what anime is this

Boku no Hellblazer

Why did Dini let this happen?

We still got Justice League Action.

I blame tumblr for this,
They've always had it out for beautiful girls.

Damn she's actually really cute.

May I ask what is ruined? Looks ok to me...

what a qt

No, I'm pretty sure Bat's is still in the closet with regards to Joker. Constantine might be out though. Do Bi people come out?

Oh hey, the pic I uploaded is catching on. Nice

Only on threesomes.

She's Asian now

Batman is a Batman sexual

Zatana is my dc waifu but if she was this young I'd treat her as a daughter.

Either that or be her big brother/sister if she wanted.

How is she ruined?

Nightwing and Batman fucked you're waifu

She most likely sucked dick, had vaginal sex in various positions and might have even did anal

Dick is pure please delete this.

>hfw she saw your posts
YOU GUYTH! That's not funny.

Reminder that if Zatanna isn't wearing her classic magicians outfit, it's immediately trash. It just isn't Zee without her hat/wand. And it's classy

Girls with braces are adorable.

Sleeves are also a must for the nothing up my sleeve bit.

Never trust a magician without sleeves.

I'll wait for the red letter media review

because Batfags

>be her big brother/sister
>brother/sister

Bi people come out when they need to just like gays, I guess. Like if an user's mom went on for years about how all fags are pedos and perverts, and that user figured out he was into dudes, coming out might be a thing at some point. Fuck you, you alcoholic bitch.

Yeah...so chicks who've been messing with them can find out about a potential hiv infection before it's too late.

It's not the gay you stupid faggot, it's the unprotected anal. Of course this is more common when guys fuck but pretending your heterosexuality will magically protect you against HIV is retarded.

She has magic, so she can make me her big sister if she wanted to, I wouldn't mind so long as she changed me back after.

After all there are worse things to be turned into by a magician.

If she wanted she could arrange it regardless of starting gender

I'm not sure which i'd rather, being her little sister or being her big sister.

Eh, she can teach me magic if I choose little sister route, that's the best choice.

She enjoys having fun.

Must be 18 or older to use this site kid

>Nightwing and Batman fucked you're waifu

Not in the same universe they didn't

Also Constantine

The Phil Bourassa style is starting to get old like the Timm style. Keep it for the new YJ but let someone else design every DTV, like how they used to be.

Zatanna be looking a hot fucking mess. Goddamn, what did they do to her? What did they do to this movie?

>we finally get a JLD movie
>force Batman in it
>fuck up Zee's design, making her ugly as shit
>Constan-TEEN
>Deadman's voice

JUST

Looks like it's part of the New 52 series of movies, which sucks because we're stuck with her New 52 costume.

Doesn't Zanni swing both ways?

She's straight afaik

>Looks like it's part of the New 52 series of movies

Jason O'Mara as Batman, then I suppose. Not fond of him in the role.

Rebirth when?
Watchmen when?

Nah nigga, the rumor started on Sup Forums because people post screenshots from Girl's Night Out of her and Wonder Woman in a tight embrace without context.

loli Zatanna or wonder loli?

They really need to just wipe the slate clean with these new animated originals. They haven't been good for a while now and their new animated universe is shit. We need more original movies like Gods and Monsters instead of adaptations.

A new animated Watchmen adaptation would be the sickest shit IF if it were a 12-episode miniseries and Bruce Timm were at the helm. I wouldn't accept anything else.

What movie?

Justice League Dark. I don't think it's out yet, unless someone has leaked a copy early.

>not out yet
So op could just be losing his shit because of the trailer?

Yes.

Welcome to Sup Forums :)

We already know from what's been revealed by the people working on it that she's basically Raven. Troubled about her incredibly powers and fear of corruption and how they overwhelm her...

I'm still mad that they meatfisted Batman into the movie just so more people will see it.

Batman movies make up 60% of their animated franchise right now.

He's gone full 90s Wolverine and is everywhere for everything at once.

>Batman movies make up 60% of their animated franchise right now.

Can't really blame them. His movies are the only ones that really sell.

>Dick is pure
Yeah. Okay.

You're mad they want to make money?

Best animated version to date?

I'll ruin her if you know what I mean

JLU Zatanna

I'm still mad that the mostly wasted her in all of one episode.

Well he is Zatanna's ex, like Constantine, so they have an excuse.

and what is the context?

Zatanna had a vision that Barbara would be crippled by the Joker, but she didn't know when it would happen. She and Wonder Woman take Barbara dancing in a nightclub so she'd have something to remember afterwards, and Barbara walked in on them hugging in the club bathroom while discussing Zatanna's vision and she assumed they were being promiscuous.

Holy Shit! That is totally not her character, I hope all the people in making her into that gets hit by a bus just on principle.

Anyone got any more cartoony fanart of her?

Can they at least fight first?

I'm about to watch that episode now, but why is Zatanna doing physical shit left and right in this show? I know she does have some martial arts ability as a last resort but she's jumping around punching and kicking shit everywhere and it's kinda odd.

>Justice League "ACTION"
It's not called Justice League MAGIC. They're really trying to emphasize on the action part.

No he isn't.

You can do that without turning Zatanna into WW-lite.

>None of your backtalk, little bitch!

How' did they get away with this?

The clips I saw so far had no backward talking from her but instead rune-making and beam shooting...so yeah...

It was "witch". Not bitch.

>obligatory It'll End In Sex outcome

Fucking Dick.

Am I blue?

What's there to ruin?

Why is DC still pushing the ugly JLFP style?

That's not Dick.

LOLI ZATANNA IS CUTE
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

So, has her magic always been real or was it started off as trickery?

that's her usual JLD costume

You say that like its a good thing. No magician outfit, no good

she is more of a slut than a magician so this outfit is better and more true to the character

>Muh slutty goth look
Fuck off and get some taste user

Whats her origin story? I don't know anything about her accept from the BTAS.

She is a legacy character who stole the title from a male character before it was cool like these days

Wow,why so bitter? Zatara was fucking hokey and dumb,While on the other hand his daughter is hot and interesting.

elaborate
but if it is "not muh..." shit then nevermind

Always been real in the comics as far as I know.

In BTAS she was just a stage magician with no magic...but that gets retconned in JLU

She's so great...

Actually wish she'd get her own show but I know that's impossible.

I just don't think with my dick, unlike Zatanna fans who only care about her slutty outfit.

racist detected

She's actually got a pleasant personality, user.

On top of being sexy.