Girlfriend starts sending me pictures of mixed kids saying they're cute

>girlfriend starts sending me pictures of mixed kids saying they're cute
>i reply back with "not really" and she keeps sending them
>i stop replying and haven't talked to her for a week because it really pissed me off and she sort of disgusts me now
>her mum rings me today asking what's wrong and why I've been ignoring her daughter

What do I tell her?

Prove it faggot

you tell her the truth.

only the truth will set you free.

Say you suspect she's been cheating on you with a darkie and she might be pregnant so she's been testing the waters with niggerbaby pictures and you're uncertain.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

tell the mother that you want to fuck her

Tell her dad

This. Unless he's a fucking gayboy too.

This, OP has been cucked

Send pictures of your arse cheeks.

Literally. ALWAYS I REPEAT ALWAYS SAY WHATS ON YOUR MIND TO GIRLS AND THEY WILL FOREVER SALIVATE AND HANG ON YOUR OFFENSIVE WORDS IT FUCKING WORKS YOU KEKS HOW ARE YOU ON POL AND STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THE DOUBLE THINK WHEN THERE IS A GROWING TREND OF FEMINAZI AND OTHER WHORES AND YOU JUST CANT COMPREHEND THE UNDER MESSAGE THAT THEY WANT THE CUNT WILLING TO SAY WHATS ON HIS MIND.

I love how this site makes social cripples out of otherwise functioning adults.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllol

Must be in Melbourne. Most girls I live around allude or tell me that they're disgusted by non Whites.

this also
every woman i have been with has told me how much they love that i am straight up with them
women are weird creatures

I'm from North Brisbane all the girls from my high school wanted brown boys like maoris it's disgusting just when I thought I'd found a decent girl this shit happens.

The truth. Lest you want to be a turbocuck.

disgusting

This is the only appropriate response.

Struth

She's trying to bluepill you. Flee, I give it a year and she'll have a niglet all her own.

You should cheat on the bitch right now so it hurts less when you find out she's preggo and has a brown kid incoming.
Also leave her.

Whose kids is she taking pictures of? That's pretty creepy. Also might as well start building your cuck shed m80

Bang her mum.

australians confirmed for cucks

Women respond to directness and aggression.

They. are. weird.

screen shots of messages or it didn't happen

I made this up to see the response enjoy your nights lads

My issue is I just think "what a fucking retard" and just don't talk to them again.

My dad was the same way now that I think about it.

tell her that her daughter cant cook for shit and you are thinking of finding someone who will help you raise a family instead of leech off you

"I just can't help but to think how cruel it is to rob those kids of their beautiful dark heritage."

What is he holding and why is that not a marmite toast?

I loled, it's been a good old Australian thread.

Australia does it again!

absolutemadman

You're alright m8.

Its a fuckin steak and kidney pie with a bit of dead horse u weak cunt

Then why does it look like a piece of wood with a raw outline of straya in red paint on it?

Should have sent her pictures of cute white children

>her mum rings me today asking what's wrong and why I've been ignoring her daughter

This stood out to me the most.

Why do people, especially women, feel they are so deserving of the attention and approval of others?

Someone tell me. This seems like a modern thing.

it's funny how true this is, despite every urge i have to call you a massive virgin faggot

recently started texting this girl i used to fuck, was using her to test out icebreakers and shit, eventually just started sending her offensive shit because she's really no more use to me. i pretty much respond with "fuck off" or a derivative and she still texts me almost daily.

if only she lived close i'd be choking her and calling her a dumb slut while i take her to pound town. women are fucking weird.

oi mate

I will forgive you, you keep going your way man.

WTF i hate australia now

sick get

Tell your girlfriend to stop listening when her jewish friend tells her to send you pictures of transniggers.

Your girlfriend has probably fucked with the abo.

Oh. Never mind then, this whole thing was made up.

>if only she lived close i'd be choking her and calling her a dumb slut while i take her to pound town

>pound town

today, trips taught me a new strayanism