Was Mr. Pink right about tipping?

Was Mr. Pink right about tipping?

Not if he plans to dine there again. Tipping encourages better service, but most severs are retards.

Yes. He was. Tipping is fucking stupid. It has no logical consistency, who you tip and who you don't is arbitrarily defined. And I don't think he said this but it's sexist in favor of women too.

Wrong. Veteran waiters are almost all older men. They are simply the best.

>already paying 20$+ for a meal
>Need to give some shitter an extra 5 or 6 bucks

Nah, fuck that.

I love creating this thread when I'm having a bad day because it will inevitably lead to a thread with hundreds of posts and make me feel good about myself.

Never been to a country where tipping isn't customary huh?

Tipcucks never recovered from this scene

Typical amerifats

This I'm guessing other user has never been to a fine establishment. You think the 120lbs girl can carry out the tray with all 8 meals?

he was never wrong throughout the entire film

/thread

Mr Pink was the voice of reason

Well, the guys that tipped died, so maybe he is on to something.

can someone explain to me why employers are allowed to not pay certain people based on their vocation

>be Europoor
>servers are entitled cunts

I don't want to do maths in my head while I'm out eating dinner. If you want me to pay 25 dollars instead of 20 dollars for a meal, just right 25 on the menu. Don't make me try to read your mind as to whether you want an extra 15% or 17.5% or whatever, just right whatever price you expect me to pay on the menu so there's no ambiguity.

I don't know why Amerilards don't do this.

What are multiple trips?
Just common sense, the scenario you describe is unlikely and even if the server does that, they aren't showing professionalism, safety or regard to your order and don't deserve a tip anyway.

Because then you’d have to make a different menu for take out, or customers get jewed on the price.

But don't you tip the delivery guy anyway? It's stupid, tipping is charity. It's like your obliged to pay it but you're not. If they want me to tip, they should say exactly how much before I go in so I know how much I'm spending.

Absolutely not, the server was clearly not doing a bad job, and servers specifically get paid less hourly.

Does it even matter?

why should we have to pay for their poor job decisions?
why don't they rise up and demand proper pay?

Yes as long as he never eats there again

nothing matters

He's right in that it's stupid, but it's the system we have. So long as a restaurant is allowed to pay their employees a sub minimum wage on the assumption that tips will make up the difference, it's the right thing to do.

It would be preferable for a business to nut up, price things at their actual cost, and stop expecting patrons to subsidize their labor, but restaurant owners are all pussies who think any amount of change whatsoever will immediately shut them down.

because they can easily get fired and their employers can just hire José for less

Walk-in takeout you mongloid.
>be Europoor
>walk in for take away
>pay as much as if you were to sit down and get served

>right

In my experience they don't make multiple trips, they just ask someone else (Usually a man) to help carry the rest

100%.

Not my fucking problem.

Some waiters do deserve it. If you're some redneck working in a diner with 5 customers per hour fuck that.

Now the people who manage 10 tables and can carry eight plates with one hand and can reset a table in 2 minutes deserve all the tips imo.

They don't "deserve" shit.

Wait staff ARE paid, its just they're not paid well and are expected to make up the difference out of tips. It's a little like how real estate agents aren't well-paid but have to make it up thru commission, only its retarded because wait staff aren't selling anything, they're just adding value which should be compensated by the seller, not the buyer.

Everything matters.

>HURR y dey not just demand mo money?
>well, because they would just be fired and replaced
>HURR not my problem LMAO

Ask me how I know you're a moron.

t. Mcwagecuck who has never worked in a 5 star restaurant

If i was a moron, I'd be a servant or defending them instead of getting proper education and a real job.

>t. butthurt servant

>HURR if i was moran id be u lmao so cool amirite gais?

>hurr I put burgers in bags, and hand it over thats the same as waiting tables and pouring wine right?

Yes

>t. butthurt servants who will never be anyone

Nope. He is a scumbag.