Massive Urban Animal Sacrifices Create Flooding Rivers of Blood

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm1z9vN3lqA
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/09/14/world/asia/ap-as-bangladesh-rivers-of-blood.html
>DHAKA, Bangladesh — Large-scale animal sacrifices marking the Islamic festival of Eid al-Adha combined with heavy rains have turned the streets of Bangladesh's capital into rivers of blood.

>Authorities in Dhaka designated several places in the city where residents could slaughter animals, but heavy downpours Tuesday meant few people could use those areas. Muslims traditionally mark Eid al-Adha, or the Feast of Sacrifice, by slaughtering livestock. Usually a goat, sheep or a cow is killed to commemorate Prophet Ibrahim's test of faith.

>The meat of the sacrificed animals is shared among family and friends and poor people who cannot afford to sacrifice animals as a gesture of generosity to promote social harmony.Dhaka residents used parking lots, garages and alleys to kill the animals and the blood flowed into the flooded streets, turning them into rivers of blood.

>Flooding is common in Dhaka, an overcrowded city of more than 10 million people, because of poor drainage systems.

DESIGNATED SLAUGHTERING STREETS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fv-LCmYa0P0
youtube.com/watch?v=34Q4wlIHMPE
youtube.com/watch?v=a50XCuyfpGI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Stink
poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/50578
markandrewholmes.com/thedayofsilence.html
youtu.be/GQ1yxY8olFc?t=1m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=4NzNHyWWA5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ53QnLT1No
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD G- I MEAN ALLAHU AKBAR..

That is not animal blood. It is freshly squeezed Aryan juices ready for export around the Commonwealth for Anglo consumption.

Serious question: How many cows or whatever do you need to slaughter for this??? Like wtf.

practicing for paris I see

JUST LOOK AT THIS.
youtube.com/watch?v=fv-LCmYa0P0

I..I guess not too many, cows apparently have a lot of blood as I've just now learned:
youtube.com/watch?v=34Q4wlIHMPE

How long before the next super bacteria or T-Virus comes into existences as a result of conditions like this?

it's just a tiny minority, everyuon's culture is equal

the conditions seems more prone to the resurrection of Alucard than a creation of a super bacteria which you clearly dont know anything about.

Thats a good thing :)

>the conditions seems more prone to the resurrection of Alucard

Sorry about being literally burger tier in terms of geography but isn't that a bit too close to our pajeet bros territory?
How do they deal with all these muslims killing their sacred cow buddies?

That would be like an Argentinian dude talking shit Chita candies or some other shit that's pretty much a national treasury here.

You now understand why Hindus hate Muslims and why Pakistan and India are forever and always rattling sabers at each other.

How a plague hasn't devastated the Indian subcontinent yet is beyond me

This is the river of blood they warned us about.
This is the third angel

Belgium is infested with muslims. We flemish are traditionally farmers so we have lot's of cows, but the moslims always use goats or sheep for their sacrifice.

They really are using cows just to spite the hindus as other animals are also valid and cheaper.

Anyone who's seen a large amount of blood knows that's not blood. It gets darker the more you add, not brighter. Plus with all the dirt it must have picked up, that shit would have had to be koolaid-vibrant to begin with. This is a chemical spill or a flood around clay deposits.

Muslims are still shit, however.

They are immune to almost everything, just swimming in a normal river will give you a dozen or so diseases if you aren't from that particular area

elaborate

youtube.com/watch?v=a50XCuyfpGI

Enoch Powell's wet dream

Your an idiot

Shitty Story...never heard of this shit in my life...if I wasn't too sleepy from gorging on the tender beef, I would actually go look for the legit source of this shit

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

Revelation 16:4

What a Lovely Street to have a Curse

Jesus christ, imagine the disease being spread, but those maniacs must have strong immune system. This is downright retarded. Why don't they have designated slaughter streets or something like they have shitting streets? I wonder what super virus this will create!

Thats metal as fuck. When will people realize islam is the most based alpha religion?

Slaughtering cows on the same streets they designated for shitting, yea, that's hygienic and what not my friend.

Fucking madness, like London 1850.

Its bengladesh not india, dumbass. They dont let their cows just wander around

Spoiler alert; it isn't really a sacrifice if you eat the meat. It might as well be a bloodier Thanksgiving.

Bangladesh was India a few decades back, dumbass. And who said anything about wandering cows, dumbass. Bangladesh is full of more trash and shit than india, higher population density for such a small country in comparison. I'm just saying, you're slaughtering a cow out in the street where Jahangir and Khan just took a shit and piss on a few minutes ago, nice mix of urine, feces and cow blood festering, nice recipe for the next plague and what not.

In past countries had their butchers not clean up their shit and there wasn't even sewers, so in big cities you had many times shit and blood overflowing. Bangladesh is behind time. Imagine how that stinks, since there's nothing worse than blood and meat getting rotten in water and then getting dried up on sun. Most be overpowering smell.

Because Belgium's got mostly North African Muslims and cow's are not traditionally found there but Sheep/Goats are plentiful...it's opposite for us as sheeps are rare and cows are plentiful...while in mainland Arabia camels are plentiful.

Eid is as much a cultural ceremony as religious...sacrificing a sheep/goat would be religiously accurate thing to do as God replaced (Ishmael or Isaac) with one of those animals as the burnt offering at the last moment during the 'testing the faith of Abraham'

I don't think there were rivers of blood in London in 1850.

Doesn't Yahweh in the Bible consider eating sacrificed meat an abomination? Allah in the Qur'an seems to differ on this matter.

yes we were always the poorer version of India in every aspect except India's national pass-time "Pavement Pooping'...we didn't feel like following them in that field so the result is we got 93% sanitation rate (the remaining 7% is ultra rural areas)

ENOCH WS RIGHT

Plus the flooding that would kill massive amounts of people, but I heard that's somewhat under control now. Have a few friends whose parents are from Bangladesh, they can't begin to describe some of the poverty there, but tell me its getting much better.

Leviticus 7

>In the place where they slay the burnt offering they are to slay the guilt offering, and he shall sprinkle its blood around on the altar. Then he shall offer from it all its fat: the fat tail and the fat that covers the entrails, and the two kidneys with the fat that is on them, which is on the loins, and the lobe on the liver he shall remove with the kidneys. The priest shall offer them up in smoke on the altar as an offering by fire to the LORD; it is a guilt offering. Every male among the priests may eat of it. It shall be eaten in a holy place; it is most holy

>Now as for the flesh of the sacrifice of his thanksgiving peace offerings, it shall be eaten on the day of his offering; he shall not leave any of it over until morning. But if the sacrifice of his offering is a votive or a freewill offering, it shall be eaten on the day that he offers his sacrifice, and on the next day what is left of it may be eaten

>Also the flesh that touches anything unclean shall not be eaten; it shall be burned with fire. As for other flesh, anyone who is clean may eat such flesh

>thinks people were clean 100 years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Stink
>The Great Stink was an event in central London in July and August 1858 during which the hot weather exacerbated the smell of untreated human waste and industrial effluent that was present on the banks of the River Thames. The problem had been mounting for some years, with an aging and inadequate sewer system that emptied directly into the Thames. The putative miasma from the effluent was thought to transmit contagious diseases, and three outbreaks of cholera prior to the Great Stink were blamed on the ongoing problems with the river.

Songs about London:
poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/50578
>Sweepings from butchers’ stalls, dung, guts, and blood,
>Drowned puppies, stinking sprats, all drenched in mud,
>Dead cats, and turnip tops, come tumbling down the flood.

markandrewholmes.com/thedayofsilence.html
>Where the sun fell the pavement burned like an oven floor. An evil smell hung about the butchers' and the fish shops. A public-house poisoned a whole street with alcoholic fumes; from sewer-grates rose a miasma that caught the breath.
George Gissing 1893

This whole thing feels like a doomsday prophecy.

But it's interesting at least. I would live to explore an area where there is a literal river of blood

yah it's getting better but you know how 'Capitalist Trickle Down Economics' work right ? it's the greedy fat fucks that get fetter while the skinnier folks at the bottom holding up the ladder gets crumbs

on paper we'r the 34th largest economy but the poorest of poors rarely get a visit from the gravy train

Enoch was right again

thats metal as fuck

BLEED
ON
STREET

cows are sacred animals in inida, ISLAM BTFO

Just like the prophecy!!

Next part is "A man with golden hair shall rule the land of stars"

Who gives a shit.
Subhumans die of some disease and the animals died for a good cause.
I hope every last Muslim on earth dies a painful death.

Looks like ISIS's latest video in the slaughterhouse. Fuck me..

I hope the blood is infected

Are you all retarded?
This isnt blood, it's an algal bloom caused by runoff of fertilizer into water ways.
The type of algae are dinoflagellates, similar to what create red tides.

calm down man, a (plastic shopping bag) clogged sewer drain that was overwhelmed by a heavy rain isn't a 'prophecy'...it's just a sign that our govt's total ban on such plastic bags aren't being enforced properly...

>the conditions seems more prone to the resurrection of Alucard
Ayyyy

How long?
Not long, 'cause what you reap is what you sow.

Isn't 4 pm a little early to get drunk ???

All you had to do was read the article CJ!

A plastic bag covering your city's only individual sewer grate could cause a flood?

This somehow makes the story more retarded and cause for alarm.

Fuck 3rd world subhumans.

pajeet stop eating chilli
its bad for your colon

after noon is acceptable time to start drinking

>the sewer has a critical junction narrow enough to be blocked by a single plastic bag

>21st century
>faith that still literally sacrifices animals

I hope they eat the meat at least so it's less of a sacrifice and more "Hey let's say a hail muhammad before we butcher the animal"

It's not a river of literal blood but a shitload of blood and a shitload of rainfall.

youtu.be/GQ1yxY8olFc?t=1m36s

You assholes are full of shit.
It's pronounced Arr-ooo-card-o.
Learn to speak Japanese properly.

I know it looks horrifying at first glance, and it'd be easy to write a knee-jerk reaction but it's important to note the context of this being done in Dhaka - they'd slaughter animals just like any other country would do but just have a poor drainage system and monsoon season to boot.

This is no different to what happens elsewhere - just with a messed drainage system. It's easy to write an eye grabbing headline though because the images are definitely not pretty.

I hope every shitskin in that country dies a horrible death

Lord Kek. Was this blood river your doing?

Or was it Moloch's doing?

Brutal

mfw I used to study and fo cell counts of red tide

1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out on the earth the seven bowls of God’s wrath.”
2 So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
3 And the second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it turned to blood like that of the dead, and every living thing in the sea died.
4 Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and springs of water, and they turned to blood. 5And I heard the angel of the waters say:

>“Righteous are You, O Holy One,
>who is and who was,
>because You have brought these judgments.

>For they have spilled the blood of saints and prophets,
>and You have given them blood to drink
>as they deserve.”

7 And I heard the altar reply:
>“Yes, Lord God Almighty,
>true and righteous are Your judgments.”

A vision of Hell brought to us by Satan worshipers.

>A plastic bag

Huh I wish, try 100s of KG's...and no the major 'New Dhaka' part of the city did not have this problem, it's the 600 year old narrow and unplanned 'Old Dhaka' (built by Mughals, and digging a wide sewer system under 100 yr old buildings is a bitch) and lowlying Dhaka Outskirts that suffer most of the sewage sufferings..

>A vision of Hell
what a letdown
i expected more torture and fire
i guess you can't have everything

should a gainfully employed person start drinking at 4pm on a wednesday afternoon ??

>Eight eights get today
>Streets running red with blood
>Hillary is dying
Guys our meme magic has gotten too powerful

>Capitalist Trickle Down Economics
You know what?
Capitalism isn't good system for richest fucks.
They need to watch out for competition, to keep their wealth on level or growing, they need to worry about people getting more and more selfsustainable n' shit.
You ain't living in capitalism, nor do I.

Needs to be spread.

but user, leftist are defending it already.

>911

This happened both at Bailey Road and Malibagh it's legit.

Just bad coincidence of heavy rain

>Sup Forums is suddenly vegetarian

kek

Actually Bangladeshi have lower rates of street shitting than India by far. That meme doesn't apply there.

But all the Akbar memes do apply

Meanwhile in another muslim place:
youtube.com/watch?v=4NzNHyWWA5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ53QnLT1No

It says in the article the meat is given to the poor

blood for the peace good

Bengali are basically pajeets the good ones which is most of them
They worked together with pajeets to btfo pakis
The shitty ones are probably from Pakistan

>We still sacrifice animals for imaginary people
Jesus, we'll never be anything but animals

I guess I worded it wrong, you see some of our uneducated bangla niggers think that a little old plastic bag will easily be washed away by the drainage system...when you find that mentality in a large enuff group of people you end up with a 100 year old drain with a blockage of 1 ton of plastic that it simply can't cope with(add to that heavy rain)...I remember seeing the cleaning of one such drainage junction couple years age when the cleaning crew had pulled out enuff plastic to fill a Medium dump truck

That's why there's a official ban on plastic shopping bags here, but all it did was jack up the price, you can still get such bags for twice the price before...

More like civilized people don't fucking sacrifice massive amounts of animals in the open and let them bleed all over the city

although I guess it's just their "culture" and I'm a bigot