I got STD

I got STD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That will do pig.

HEY ERBODY IM ELONG MUSKG IMMA BUILD A TELLEPORTING HYPER LOOP TO MARS.
*is handed money
*is never seen again

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0

>Are you guys on some kinda Star Hike?

*is handed money
Is handed taxpayers money. He knows those are the only money he can take without consequences

it's especially shitty namedropping when you remember, that elon musk as we know him would most likely not have existed in the star trek universe (eugenic wars 1992-1996, he started his career around that time).

is this real?

Sadly, yes.

Oh yes it is.
Also, they use 8 feet long tardigrade consuming mushrooms to teleport anywhere in the Universe in seconds.

It's fucking bad, but also hilarious. That's what T'Kuvma would say.

ok, this really triggers me. Its the same guys who took a knee, right?

My womanizing buddy got syphilis that will not go away with antibiotics, its a strain thats become resistant.

I almost said that "hah, at least I can once be happy for not getting any" but luckily I shut my mouth, its fucking awful thing hes contracted

>its a strain thats become resistant
Welp, enjoy watching your friend mental faculties deteriorating and his bones becoming swiss cheese.
Also, don't lick him.

Shouldn't Earth be in the middle of the Eugenics wars around about now? If Elon Musk exists in the Star Trek universe, it's not going to be because he was a good person.

Isn't CBS supposed to have a 'canon expert' to proofread shit like this?

see

What's so bad about electric car man?

Reddit act like he invents things, when all he does is throw money at his dreams and marry and divorce the same woman over and over again.

we deserve the superbug apocalypse

... that'll do

He is literally a bullshitting meme that got rich with a shit tier swindling company.

He's had no lasting effect on history yet. Naming him together with the Wright brothers is laughable. They should've picked a historical figure and not someone who's yet to prove that he's worth being mentioned in history books.

Nothing. Racist alt-right nerds on the internet hate anyone who isn't a genocidal maniac. Fact is, Elon Musk revolutionized the space industry and is quickly doing the same to terrestrial transportation.

Why does the alt right hate him so much?

He is a competent manager. I don't see why he should be up there with inventors like the Wright Brothers.

the eugenics war was converted into a covert war fought behind the scenes through proxy wars etc etc. it was retconned a long time ago, there was even a Voyager episode set in 1996 that made no reference to it.

No such thing as Syphillis that won't go away with antibiotics yet. There are no strains of Teponnema bacterium 100% resistant to penicillin as of this moment. There is a Gonorrhea superbug, though, but you can still kill it with the right drugs.

Because he's trying to advance humanity and they are the antithesis of humanity.

star trek kind of needs the eugenic wars to be retconned in order to maintain its appeal to the general audience

star trek is not in some universe far, far away. It's in our universe, but the eugenic wars makes that impossible

guy claimed doctors said the antibiotics might not work, but he might've just been depressed or just expecting the worst possible outcome to cope with it. He clearly said it was some kind of new strain