>>88812059

Cunts were trying to take control the whole time.

Get out now everybody.

>"There will not be an EU Army ;^) "
>(six months later)
>"Where should we put the EU Army headquarters?"

Gotta have some means of punishing the goyim for not surrendering their hymens to the New Europeans.

it's a good idea

saves money
more effective coordination
don't have to rely on nato or us for defence decisions

> We will provide the nukes to defend the Cuckean Union

May Kek kill them all

>trying to usurp NATO
I hope this is another nail in the EU's coffin.

>providing dozens of countries armies to unelected officials
What could go wrong...

TAKE WITH YOU GREATEST NEIGHBOUR

just leave already.

*ME WITH YOU

>EU STRONK

fucking kek, the delusion

>EU army

So basically just France? I'm sure Putin and his basket of deplorables are shaking in their boots.

I want out of this shitshow

Soldiers of Europe, that sounds proud

Fuck off.

If I were a Brit soldier I wouldn't want to be fighting for Romania or Poland or Turkey.

Mandority conscription for all white males especially neets.

new base in Ukraine

no one cares about nigal farge anymore or brexit. can you guys stop making these threads? we have better stuff to talk about

Don't care, we'll still pull out right before losing like we always do.
Gotta love my country.

Anyone got the vid of farage saying they wanted to start a European army and that dickhead Dave miliband saying it was a fantasy?

Hey man, diffrent people diffrent opinions

Good news. Now we can send some European boys over to the middle east to fight while the migrants rest up with their women.

Micro encroachment of policy. It's a shitty EU army today, but there will be a time when they push for "why do nations need their own army? the EU military will protect all of EU".

They did the same with gun control. Only now are Americans starting to wise up to the false flags.

in theory it sounds like a great idea, sure
but, so does communism

Me too chocolatebro.

>fighting for EU against Putin
I wanna get off this ride

Huh. I swore they always used to say there would never be an EU army.

>WE GOT OUT JUST IN TIME LADS
You're still in. Your government hasn't done SHIT to actually leave the EU. Nothing has changed.

I'm English and don't consider myself European but what about the rest of the world?
Are we european? Do people think we're european?

Has this not been the strategy since long ago? Besides, if the EU wants to evolve into a federation then this is a requirement.

I'm all for brexit, hate commies and all that but I don't see why Sup Forums is against a European army

All put together you're still weaker than China, USA and Russia so why not just do it and maybe hope to rival one of those countries some day?

That is a BIG step to take even if we up the current cuck value by a million.
Don't forget in most countries the military is separate from politics and still strongly right winged, if you think you can just tell your high commanders to relinquish their authority to a bunch of bureaucrats off country without some REALLY REALLY good reason you are wrong or living in sweden.

>no one cares about nigal farge
Show some respect, faggot

Nige talks and acts like a human being. Juncker is like an android, the man's a fucking bureaucrat to his core.

>EU army primarily consists of Swedes to start
Checks out, someone needs to be shamed into getting the ball rolling

It seems a long way off now but they'll inch towards it over time.

>If we just ignore the brits decision to leave, it'll all work eventually :^)
>Also I think we need EU military
Shut up Juncker

>monarchy

The EU wasn't supposed to be a federation, it was supposed to be free trade and free movement

>or living in sweden

kek

Because Europe isn't a country you fucking mong

im not saying hes a robot, i mean its time to move on from this brexit stuff and start getting to real issues ok lets go, there are more important things to talk about, like the USA

Depends on how a continent is being defined. Certainly the UK and Ireland are not within the European mainland, however, if it was enough not be be an European then the Caribbean would not be part of America and Oceania would be an empty reference.

We will.

It's kind true, i'm a brit and fuck spending so much as a pound let alone a britishmans time on those slav welfare queens and sandniggas.

We may even come to your rescue again but we'll make sure your grateful before we set off this time. We should have left you with the moors as leaders.

To be fair, that would be quite cool if Europe could become a proper superpower that doesn't have to rely on the US anymore

That's a Europe I might have voted to stay in if they hadn't tried to make us take so many fucking shitskins

With Britain leaving and anti-EU parties on the rise even in the most pro-EU countries and another recession likely in the next few years the time to inch towards anything

The time for a slow boil is over, they're going to try to ram through as much as possible and hope that the legal entanglements prevent the union from dissolving.

The EU army will march on London in your lifetime.

>constitutional

This. And probably nothing will.

A pro-EU government will be elected soon. UK elites are not fools.

>a proper superpower
>run by the french and germans

Maybe you should just go live there now

Protip: don't ally with a country if you are not willing to be an actuall ally

If all refugess and up to 2 second generation migrants were forced to join, I wouldn't mind this. But it's more likely that they're going for your scenario.

Start with Brixton pls

That's what it was sold as. If you look at the ideology of its founders, it becomes clear that it was always intended to be a superstate, the founders also clearly were against democracy and freedom because they saw the people of Europe as unfit to rule themselves.

You're still effectively in the EU retard

Brexit was a joke

So? It's a coalition, just like NATO. It's not like they'd be asking Belgian soldiers to shoot their families because they're supposed to be loyal to the EU not Belgium. That's just not going to happen.

There is really no other way Europe can hope to compete with the big 3 other than blanda up.

Can someone explain to me the purpose of an EU army?

I certainly hope Le Pen wins and makes good of her promise to have a referendum over frexit. A long shot, but brexit happened too so anything can happen

This is a great year.

Its goal will be to kill all non-whites. What'd be the point of going to muslim areas?

I can't wait to be retired and watch WW3

Euro V.S. Russia

>sips a nice single malt

We should make our own European Confederation.
One with blackjack and hookers.

Germany can now spend even less and everybody else spend more defending Eastern Europe.

>unfit to rule themselves

In their defense, this is why pretty much all democracies are representative republics.

>most of us can't pay our NATO dues or train our troops well without US assistance
>lets make an EU army!

This will go well.

Good to be us, right? Our Brit pals and us, we like democracy a little too much for the Eurocucks.

If Europe gets involved, it'll be the US + the Europeans against Russia or whoever. In any case we are all going to lose serious resources, lives and dignity, and guess who's going to benefit from it. None of us.

This would be fine, except the fact that the average French and German citizen is getting browner by the year.

To fullfill french international ambitions and for germany to hide behind a supranational entity to prevent muh WWII calls when something is done abroad.

Make it happen. We will fuck you so hard that your zombie nazi ancestors will feel it.

To centralize power, weaken individual countries and create a force that has no loyalty towards its own people. Say for example if there's unrest in Greece, it could be violently shut down using troops from other countries.

You and what army? The sun won't set on the EU empire.

>But Belgian MEP Guy Verhofstadt, the European Parliament's lead negotiator on Brexit, said the EU still offered the "cure" for "the cancer of nationalism"

Explain yourselves belgcucks

the EU army will have French nukes+nukes the US is moving from Turkey to Germany as we speak

So how does the collective military might of the EU, assuming they manage to somehow integrate all member nations and ignoring language/C&C barriers, stand up to RU?

It is, all those armies acting together as they are now would make for a largely fragmented entity which, given all current alliances, would not realistically only work as one entity anyway.

Besides, instead of 2% for each country it would be 2% for the whole EU, which is easier to manage.

Europe isn't going to compete with the USA and china because it's not a fucking country
How can you not understand this

The British army if you can call it that now, but it'll still beat some shit ass euro faggot shitskin army any day

I've heard the Pakistani army is a complete failure.

You be back.

the idea is to replace Nato minus Turkey that just went rogue without directly kicking them out and causing military conflict and/or losing the grip on them completely
watch it become the EEA army

>peasantry unfit to rule themselves
>unelected ZOG EU government imports millions of shitskins

I'd say that the EU is unfit to rule the EU

EU allways do this
It's a clever plan, when they want to do something first they say they will never do it.
Then all media starts shilling that they really should do that.
Then they start planing it and puting people working already in it without anyone voting it.
Then suddenly it's already done and you can't go against it or you won't get gibmsmedats.
The always do this.

>most of us can't pay our NATO dues or train our troops well without US assistance
>being this dillusional

Most countries pay whatever it is to be paid and contribute at a proper level in nato , wtf are you talking about .
Only thing countries fail to do is invest 2% of their gdp on their military , which is a nato requirement but has nothing to do with "nato dues".

You still have unelected officials.

That's not going to happen. Germany is buddy-buddy with russia, they'd never declare war ,has been for quite a long time.

Well that's rather clear, just look at their budget.

Oh wait.

The EU is just the german 4th reich
They will have with or without consent.

Of course it will, it already does on the money front. It's a political and economic union that engages in trade deals with other countries and unions all day every day. Warfare is just another step up from that.

Russia isn't the enemy. The enemy has already infiltrated western EU. It's the shitskins and they'll make us fight a "civil" war.
Centralising army troops will only result in certain areas having better protection while others having none. It's a really bad idea, motivated by nothing but abrahamic trickeries.
Russia will only get involved to beat down the savages for us because the west became too frail to handle that.
The whole idea of raising arms against them is retarded.

I don't mind merging with Germany. Merkel will probably be gone soon anyway

The EU wants us to become a federalised country like America and it hasn't got its wish (yet)
In a hundred years I reckon it will which is a shame but at least us bongs will be free

A military is useless if it can't prosecute war with near peer entities.

Otherwise what you have is a peacekeeping force.

Russian Federation is the closest near peer to the EU, it makes sense to compare.

>Wilders has a chance of winning but no I'll throw that in the bag for whatever leftist crap (((germany ))) has for me
People like you really need to be beaten death

Treacherous scum

If nukes are involved it doesn't

If nukes aren't involved an EU army (presuming 100% functionality,no internal conflicts and managing to train people looking at how different weapons are between countries ) would vastly out man and outgun Russia .

on the one hand, you've got Germany and Brussels trying to control the economies of 27 countries, and now on the other, they want to control those countries armed forces?

give me a fucking break. An unelected president, working with an unleected central bank, now having control of a central army?

What the fuck, europe?! Do you need someone to draw you a fucking picture?!

>if nukes aren't involved
But they will be.

BRITISH MASS INDUSTRIAL RE-ARMAMENT HO!

It's going to be a good few years for BAE et al.

If Wilders wins, we will get invaded.

Russia has always been at war with Germany and Germanic states
i think the only major Euro power Russia gets along with is Spain

Not on our watch.

Comparing and theorising does, but spending money on a war they'd never start doesn't. We should be long preparing for a race war on an international level, not against a white superpower. The EU and Russia should be allies.
There are plenty of mongrels to take care of as it is.

devine right is hardly an unelected official

>implying there is a way off the ride

EU will reform into another EU, of which the UK will take part.

New millitary headquarters will be situated in Molenbeek to ease recruitments.

Sharia patrols will enforce euroatlantic values.

Just accept it goyim :^)

Haha our army isn't full of shitskins there just here for the bennies, if they had the balls to fight they have fought for there own countrys. At least were gunna limit migration while you suckers keep letting more and more in all while they refuse to work, good luck with that.