Its totally kino, go fucking watch it if you want to see movies like this in the future

its totally kino, go fucking watch it if you want to see movies like this in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2049 will be lucky to break even unless china saves it

>see movies like it
Pointless sci-fi sequels? Thanks, but no thanks.

>watch shit movies if you want to see more shit movies like this in the future

No thanks, kiddo.

>long drawn out scenes
>starring Ryan Gosling
>shitty loud ass fucking music
>nothing interesting happens majority of the time

yeah I don't wish for movies like this in the future

no chinks or kooks in it, so it wont air in asia.

Literally the greatest, most phenomenal film I've watched in my life

what? half of the film was in chinatown
>Blade Runner 2049 has locked down a release date in China, the world's second-largest film market.

there are some great films on par with it tho.

no I dont want to see harrison fords disgusting breasts.
I dont want sequels.
I dont want Jared Leto's IM ACTING
I don't want Hans Zimmer ear raping me
I dont want 3 hours of 1 hour plot.
fuck off shills

what

that's not chinatown

that's just blade runner

The whole movie felt completely unnecessary, the revolution thing in the end was unnecessary and wholly uninteresting, luckily they dropped that and the ending just turned into Drive and I halfway expected the human bean song to come on. It also lacked the subtlety of the original.

That said, I was very positively surprised, mostly because my expectations were a dumb action movie full of nonstop explosions, with Blade Runner written on it for no reason, so I was thrilled to see that most of the movie was actually relatively slow paced and had time for pointless visuals and shots of the city that don't actually drive the story forward but helps build atmosphere. Granted it was obviously just an imitation of the original, but at least they tried. I kinda miss that in a lot of modern movies. I quite enjoyed the worldbuilding and the early focus on life through the eyes of replicants. Also Luv's oneliner before killing Joe's waifu was great, it goes both ways and both Joe and Joi were Wallace products.

Seriously that ending. The goose knife fights the baddie, gets knifed in the gut and saves somebody elses family then dies from a critical lack of giving a fuck.

>then dies

This is unconfirmed. Maybe he just felt he needed to lay down on the stairs.

Wasn't confirmed in Drive either.

what happened to vangelis? Are they all dead or something?

Because Vangelis is now a 74 year old fuck who didn’t make anything relevant in a decade or two, besides his Rosetta album that just sounds like Vangelis didn’t do anything new since the 80s.
At best he would make a forgettable soundtrack that tries to hard to be like the original just like Williams did that for TFA.

And the point of the new one is not to recreate the original soundtrack but to make something entirely standalone that only expands on the original.

I can't decide whether the movie is good or not. There is a distinct shift when Ford comes in, and the ending came off as if it was intended for a different movie altogether. I always get worried when my initial impression is positive, I fall for cheap trickery so easily. I mean, this is definitely good filmmaking from a technical viewpoint, but does the narrative hold together? I'm not smart enough to form a clear enough picture to make that kind of judgment. Help me out, Sup Forums.

Fucking millenials.
Grew up with marvel and DC films and consider all subpar films Kino.

What a fucked up generation you are.

I'll go watch it again this weekend just to give jews more money desu.
But also because I want to see it again and I don't own a bluray player.

I don't see why you think that there is a shift, the film is entirely about K from beginning to end.
He was programmed to serve as a Blade Runner, and he had impetus as a replicant to serve the rebellion and kill Deckard.
He did neither, he transcended his programming, he sacrificed his life to reunite Deckard and his daughter because he understood what it was to love another person, in the end.

The weather changes finally progresses from rain to snow in the final scene to mark K's progression from replicant to a human being.

The only part I didn't love was when it cut to Ford still being strapped in the car towards the end. I dunno, it just didn't look like he was really struggling, pancaking, or trying? He just squirmed a bit, and his face didn't really portray anything, for like 'oh, i'm stuck'

Does someone have that waifu chart pic? I remember Luv being listed as "contrarian" tier there.

>progression from replicant to a human being

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Was K the Driver?