First OTP thread of 2017. Let's go!

First OTP thread of 2017. Let's go!

Did he ever get her a new bike?

Fuck off, shippers.

I don't think they will EVER go back to this.

Why does Marvel hate these two being together?

Are OT3s good?

Because, marriage is seen as ageing characters.

Based.

DON'T SAY THAT, user!

I'm sure they will eventually...:(

No they're gross.

Fucking /thread

This OTP can still happen...I WILL HAPPEN I SWEAR, IT WILL BE CANON!

Best gay ship

Sinestro was hilarious in the GL/Star Trek crossover for this very reason.

> here, let me complain about how much I hate being emperor of the Klingons why I talk to myself about how much I want Hal Jordan to show up.

Dubs don't lie

It was perfectly in-character for him. When isn't Sinestro all "Hal Jordan this, Hal Jordan that, Jordan, Jordan, Jordan"?

Good taste.

I can wholly sympathize with the married Spider-Man people. Universal reboot can be so harsh sometimes.

Good. Racemixing is trash.

On that note, anyone has a link to download the whole Cass Batgirl run?

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, the Sup Forums club's two blocks down.

>Being this insecure about other people's business
Land of the free, for sure.

It's only bad if it's a white woman with a black man

I love 'em, especially Bruce x Clark x Diana.

Where were you when Brudick became canon? ;^)

At home enjoying it. Full page btw

Perfect OTP.

Danny/Misty is gonna be messy on the Internet, when it happens. Heck, Iron Fist shipping in general is gonna be a mess.

I can already see the tumblr crowd hating it because a Strong Black Woman shouldn't be 'tamed' by a white male

I have been summoned.

One thing you need to know about tumblr is that they'll ship anything, but in the same vein they'll send you death threats for shipping literally anything. It's all fair game to them.

Agreed, when my sister came home with a white guy i seduced him and made him my boyfriend instead.

people are pissy at the moment because Serena Williams is engaged to a white man.

that is mutually exclusive with the previous one

Several different fractions are gonna go in on them for several different reason.
>Tumblr "Everything is offensive trope/Horse Shoe theory in action" people.
White men with WOC (read:Black) is wrong and oppressive. [Insert Slavery reference here]
>Alt-Right twitter
Will generally going in on Danny, while insulting Misty looks, and wondering why he would "settle" with a black women.
>(White girl) fandom
Will do everything in their power to down-play Danny/Misty's relationship, and would rather prefer to ship with Colleen, or let's be real Joy. Once there's a WW in the show all bets are off.
>"Hotep twitter"
Absolutely fucking furious this black women is dating outside her race, ESPECIALLY a white man. Or should I say "THE White man". I imagine the term "bedwench" will be thrown around.

Ugh. I love this ship, but the Internet reaction will be something else.

Why are that girls arms so hairy?

>alt right twitter
Why would they be upset that a white man from a mystical Asian city is with a black woman?

He did. Then she left him.

Who shakes hands like that?

It's funny, because Misty isn't "submissive" at all. Danny kinda is, though. The gender roles are kinda swapped, she's always had the pants.

>Some of the reasons why I love Danny/Misty, are probably the same reasons why I love Scott/Barda.

They would be less harsh on Danny/Misty, then Luke/Jessica, because they don't like seeing non-white men with "their women", but they would still view Danny as an "Oil driller". Plus, they'd most likely want him with the Asian chick, if he did date outside his race.
>If race of women beauty/womanhood gets attacked the most, it's black women's.

>*if any

In other news:Black female/ Coco butter twitter will clap HARD, for this goddamn ship. Even the people currently disappointed that Danny not Asian, and/or "too young" will rep, if only to defend Misty Knight and by extension a black female character being a love interest.

I literally saw a video of a black guy so upset that she's engaged to a white guy. Like he was so personally offended she wasn't with a black guy. Jeez. Wth.

>wth
Really?

A lot of the time black people are in fact more racist than white people

Yep, it was basically like she was a "sellout" and upset all her black male fans. ( Yes, her black male fans where most were calling her ugly. Now, she's with a white guy that are in their feelings.) Can't find the exact video, it may have been deleted but just search "Serena Williams engaged" there are LOADS of videos of people talking about this.

> If you dare you could check sotomayor's vid, but you shouldn't feed into his toxicity by giving him views.

Im hoping we get some Danny and Misty in the Netflix shows.

I know it's generally not the same people, but there are some fucked up black dudes who don't want to date black woman, and want white woman, but refuse to let black woman date white men.

It's so fucking retarded.

Me too, I hope he has a cute little crush on her, and she has a soft spot for him that blooms.

>Pray circle that Danny remains pure~

First daily dose of 2017!

..and Dib I guess.

>Where's Jordan
>I'm bored and these Klingons are smelly
>My feet hurt
>I want to go ho--awww

No that's not what I was trying to imply.

>Or for Jordan to suddenly appear for one final battle before our lights fade forever

Holy fuck

Legitimately the only great thing to come out of this whole Inhumans push. If Ewing breaks them up I'm going to be pissed. I can only hope based Soule doesn't allow that to happen.

Helsa was my first real OTP and it hasn't gone away

As a Britbong this was completely alien to me how AA feels towards interracial unions, I'd heard of it, but I never saw it first hand until recently. I make no bones about it, I think IR couples are cute and its always nice to see people of two different race together. Two of the most famous BWWM IR couples on youtube are a British and Australian couple respectively and I'd always notice AA women posting. In the recommended video it would always pop up about "Swirling" this and "Swirling" that. I thought all well and good, then I started seeing "anti- swirling" videos usually by Black American men (some women) about how black women shouldn't date outside their race, and those that do "hate black men" and/or have "White saviour" complexes. I just baka. That kind of let me down the rabbit hole into the "black manosphere" on youtube. I noticed previous AA women saying black me are OK when BM date outside their race, but hate when BW do it, I thought they were exaggerating, but my god it's true. It's especially disturbing when are dark-skinned BM lists all the ways in which DSBW are horrible and strip them of their womanhood, yet when a man of another race see her beauty they get furious.

It's obviously not great if BW have a "fuck BM" mentality, but if they'd been attacked by men like this they can't be surprised. It's really pathological, and it seems to stem from slavery.

Sorry, for the wall of text.

>I just baka
Oh that filter is still there.
WasabixGogo is superior

I wanted them to get together.

Even more disturbing if those dark-skinned black men have dark-skinned black daughters. They're gonna grow up to know their daddy hates women like them.
>*coughTSMcough*

My niggas

People with lots of repressed sexual frustration for one another.

They're in a comic fuck you

Pretty sure it wasn't just black men that didn't like Serena with a white guy.

> Blizzard gave them matching sprays.

Hope dies last.

I'm not saying it was ooc, I'm saying it's funny how even in other universes Hal is the first thing on his mind.

A good, wholesome ship

Only a matter of time for best X-ship to return with a little Rachel on the side!

>TFW posting same old shit

FeelsBad

From viewing both right-wing and left-wing racism spheres, white nationalist racism is of the view that the "White race" is inherently superior, while highlighting how other races especially their go to target of black people are not. This causes them to hate black people. Black separatists/supremacists stems from their hatred towards their continued negative treatment in a society that marginalises them. This causes them to hate white people.

Both race extremism is bad, they both detest "race-mixing" for example, but one seems to be fuelling the other.

>The far-left is bad, but the far-right is even worst, because they're the ones with the power at the end of the day and they wish to retain that.

Good taste user.

You and me both

Sequel, maybe?

I've noticed that shippers are VERY willing to forget about the whole "Seriously trying to kill you and everyone you love" thing. Zutarra was my first exposure to this trend but now I see it everywhere.

Hans literally planned from the start to seduce her sister, kill Elsa, then knock off Anna somewhere down the line so he would be King.

Out of all the founding members, Aquaman has the best waifu.

That came out of fucking nowhere. They usually hint that someone's up to no good, before the reveal.

No, Nurse Joy fixed it. Ash did nothing.

Also it's cannon that Tracy is banging her now.

They were trying not to do the cliche "MUAHAHAHA I AM THE VILLAIN, but only YOU the audience knows about it *wink wink*" that ends up in every other Disney Princess movie.

He was REALLY pushy about the whole marriage/taking control of the country/killing the Queen thing.

A guy appearing to be nice, only to turn out to be a turbo cunt is not justification for "But he's not reaaaaaaaaaaaaly a bad guy, he's just misunderstood."

>Hans literally planned from the start
Yeah, that's where your own character preference bias blinds you into being wrong.

He planned to marry Elsa and kill no one at first, but panicked and courted Anna in order to be able to stay in Arendelle, apparently figuring that he'll just marry as close to the throne as possible and figure something out on the fly. He's pretty ruthless, so if that "something" would include murder, he'd be ready if that's what it took, but "literally planned from the start" is plain wrong.

It's sort of funny you're trying to shit on others for interpreting the characters and their motivations in a way that differs from your personal interpretation, when your own view and the "he planned from the beginning to murder everyone" headcanon goes against canon (or at least what can be surmised from the movie itself, creator comments and tie-in media in the franchise.) It's literally just trying to insist that other people are deluded because they don't agree with your personal headcanon.

Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris. The OTP of suffering

He didn't want to play second fiddle to anyone, because of his life being the umpteenth child. Even if he married Elsa, he would only be the Prince Consort at best. So zero power over how the country is run, jumping up a few rungs on the ladder, but eternally JUST out of reach of the top.

If he wanted the power he craved, he was going to have to kill someone.

Add Tim and that's the best OT3. Better than the picture posted above

Just keep circulating the tapes.

Maybe we'll attract the sympathy of a benevolent drawfriend...someday.

Carol doesn't deserve Hal.