AMATERASU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oM9aOV8xbd8
youtube.com/watch?v=04e8UupoY30
youtube.com/watch?v=GCvmii8kSGU
youtube.com/watch?v=JiqIYX0uxqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uchiha did nothing wrong

Saske your amaterasu is such pleb tier...go home pls.

Time for Revolution boiiis

>Physical attacks
Genjutsu or gtfo

Coolest guy coming trough.

Tell me that this wasn't kino.
Go ahead. Lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=oM9aOV8xbd8

can someone PLEASE explain to me, why does sasske became a villain?
is naruto writing that bad?

Tsukuyomi!

He went rogue but that doesn't mean he became the villain.

He came back to save konoha at the final arc and get redeemed because he and his buttbuddies literally saved the world

this shit is so confusing, when they take other's eyes they obtain their kekkei genkai, but do they lose theirs?

sasuke was pure. thats why he was always confused.
in the end, he became a perfect wandering sage and also a silent protector of the konoha.

A Dark Knight

>mary sue the anime and that mary sue is unlikable fuck
>power of friendship and lvl up that out of nowhere u get from mid fight with literal god
as soon they killed off akatsuki and Pain i dropped this shit show

honestly, Edo Tensei ruined the show. it's such an overpowered technique.

The technique turned against its user, yeah so OP.

First season (or first part of the manga until he Narewtooo leave the village with Pervy master) was way better than the second one. At some point the whole thing was dragonballed to the max while for the first season and beginning of the second the ninja skills where more like Saint Seiya special moves than superpowered god-like abilities. Sad!

Pain arc was pretty awesome though

Naruto reached its peak with Zabuza arc.

There was a good 150 chapters where Sasuke was undoubtedly the villain and everyone wanted him dead except Naruto.

Only good thing was that best grill got his man, no flatgrills for hokagesama

All the techniques are OP in Naruto. Kawarimi is OP bullshit.

You have to understand that the Uchiha are the niggers of Konoha. It's in their very DNA to chimp out at the slightest provocation

Shit peaked with the first major fight between Sasuke and Naruto.

It drops off heavily from there.

But yeah, the Zabuza was one of the high points.

Uchiha women are pure.

there's some good moments with the akatsuki and ero sensei though.

Poor Zabusa and Haku they did nothing wrong.

Also what a disappointment at how Kishimoto treated the other 6 swordmen of the mist. Great potential literally washed down the toilet.

best fight was clearly guy vs madara

Well if it wasn't for an other OP technique kotoamatsukami, then Kabutos plans would go according to keikaku

the best fight is Jiraiya vs Pain

This. Especially in the fight vs the sound ninja
where Sakura spams it and becomes Danzo for a moment

I never watched Shippuden but I did watch the enitre original show, and I get that this is supposed to be visually similar to that battle where Sasuke leaves. I kinda like how this looks .

I really hate all the bullshit energy they're channeling here though. It looks like they're fighting with their Stands, but with even more RPG bullshit involved.

>there's some good moments with the akatsuki and ero sensei though.

Hardly worth sitting through 300 episodes of filler and irrelevant side characters.

Shippudden was a giant turd.

Kishimoto spent 10 years postponing the innevitable ending with 400 chapters of nothing.

Naruto has a great premise, great world and some genuinly great moments, but Kishimoto gets lost and spends 400 chapters postponing the innevitable.

He got burned out it happened to most especially since he pretty much never went on hiatus. Shit he wasn't it by the end though, the guy guy who draws Boruto was.

>the games did a fight better justice than the show did
youtube.com/watch?v=04e8UupoY30

Is this a fighting game or a sequence of QTEs?

He cut out the fighting part.

>""""""""""""game""""""""""

Same for Sasque VS Itachi in Naruto Storm 2 (one of the best Naruto videogames btw). Shippuden anime was such a shit both animations and characters design.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCvmii8kSGU

>english
Also why is sasuke so fat

Its that shitty skirt he's wearing since Orochimaru training.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiqIYX0uxqs

True Hokage
r
u
e

h
o
k
a
g
e

the peak was Naruto/Jiraiya vs Pain

I think the highest point is the chuunin exam arc.
Itachi arrival arc(right after sarutobi died) was also a pretty good mini arc. From there it started declining.
But looking back I think the first 400 chapters of the manga(up until Kirabi arc) was the story Kishimoto originally designed and was consistent within itself.
Kishimoto shoulda ended around there.