Teen Titans

Explain to me, how the fuck were the teen titans going to beat this thing?
And why the fuck would robin's dumb ass, would think in needing beast boy in order to beat this fucker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUC0_HjNFBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they all died offscreen. even beastboy

Don't remember this thing.

What happened to Terra?

They need beast boy to track him down, also BB have alot of brute streght that he can provide for the the fight why people forget that BB is like the third most powerful titan

It absorbed them and placed their minds in a matrix like reality.

Turn into an elephant, get on its back and start raping it.

I wonder why they didn't just do that to every villain.

You can't solve all your problems with rape.

even if he is the third most powerful titan, you can't beat something that can change it's body to whatever natural element it wants.

commissioner please

I mean, he never tried it in the show, but cant beast boy become mythological things too? Like, a phoenix, or the leviathan? he became an alien animal in the show. And he's clearly capable of being extinct things, like a T-rex. He could always become an even larger dinosaur and just more or less stomp all over most things.

He can turn into a microbe, go inside it and multiply until the whole thing is clogged with beastboy germs.

that thing reminds me of an Angel more than anything else, Ciro Nieli.

Through the power of cancellation.

>cant beast boy become mythological things too? Like, a phoenix, or the leviathan?

Pretty sure he could only do that when he was possessed by a demon. Which makes sense, because that's leaving the realm of normal superpowers and entering reality-warping territory.

Gordon pls

I think it was in the last episode maybe. I don't remember season 5 that well. It kind of sucked.

The only microbe beastboy can turn into to beat this thing is the water bear.
youtube.com/watch?v=SUC0_HjNFBs

He turned into some kind of algae thing in one of the episodes where Cyborg gets a virus.

Name me one (1) superhero that could defeat a waterbear

Hint: You can't

you know what man, it doesn't fucking matter.
this episode fucking sucks, and it would've have been different and probably better if the villain was just some chump like Dr. Light, but instead they bring in this seemingly unstoppable monster that pretty much hasn't shown any type of weakness, and i'm pretty sure that even if beast boy was to change into whatever microscopic organism, he was going to win anyway.

>this episode sucks

I'm not fond of it myself because Terra always annoyed me, but I thought it worked in terms of writing. Hell, it even left me weirdly satisfied, y'know? Like, after all the crazy shit they endured, life goes on and things change. I'm glad it wasn't some regular episode or grandiose fight, but soft, simple look at the past, and how we move forward.

It was basically the embodiment of the inevitable. Beast Boy was pursuing Terra the only time and the purpose the bad guy was to take him away from Terra. By his own free will. IIRC the whole episode was symbolic of this and could be applied to the viewers coming to grips with the show ending.

Hence the title and phrase "Things Change".

The comics usually handwave it with "Beast Boy's powers have a psychological block on them that only let him transform into things he considers animals". There have been far more convoluted explanations over the years, too (the DC universe has a thing called "The Red" that's basically the Speed Force of animal-based powers).

this series finale depressed me a lot more than it should have

The thing Beast Boy can turn into animal he has never seen like the T-rex, other dinosaurs, yeti, etc he's not just bonded to the animal the according to the comics living being on earth see BB as their king, he's only limited by himself BB probably can turn into a eldritch abomination if he wanted, the episode of the beast show us that he can fuse different animals into one, the sad thing if that BB could mature in and grow some balls he would unstoppable

What comic is this from?

Also the last line from Beast Boy "It's over"

the crew did love gainax references

he could morph into a sasquatch so probably

no, just most of the important ones

I honestly remember BB getting his ass kicked 95% of the time in that show. The only two episodes I can think he ever did shit was doom patrol, and him fighting slade in the funhouse.

Yeaha lot people complain that BB got fucked a reduced to comic relief forever since that show, he's still a funny guy in the comics, but is one of those character of he's really powerful, but he's afraid of his power so he must jobb like a pro

why?

can Beast Boy turn into an Eva?

wasn't young justice beast boy shafted also?

How come the Justice League never stepped in, every time the Titans jobbed and the world was taken over? Because that happened a lot

Why couldn't he, considering that EVA units are living beings thought he'd be naked as the armor is grafted on and not an innate part of EVA units

>the purpose the bad guy was to take him away from Terra. By his own free will.
>IIRC the whole episode was symbolic of this and could be applied to the viewers coming to grips with the show ending.

So that's why they ended it on such a shit episode.

Yeah and people blame that in Teen Titans like a already said he use to be a guy who crack jokes and yeah jobbed, but at least use to have cool fight at moments

Why can't Raven just chuck it through a portal to some random pocket dimension?

S Beast Boy would look like this, but in green?

Is that an angel or whatever killed asuna

i think you have your tsundere's confused

Beast Boy is deceptively powerful.

If you calculate the weight of the average blue whale (more than 136000 kg) with the top speed of a diving Peregrine falcon (a little less than 111 m/s) you end up with approximately 840 million joules of energy, which is itself roughly equivalent to 180 kg (or about 400 lbs) of TNT.

Here's a video showcasing the destructive power of 5 (five) kg of TNT, it fucks up the car real good. youtube.com/watch?v=zhTiRYwJqHY

Think of all the times a missle or energy blast blew up a car real good and it was used to show us that shit was getting real. That was 5 kg. We're talking 180+ kg, 36 times more powerful than car-fuck-upery

Here's a video of 400 lbs (roughly 180kg) of C4 going off. Please note that C4 does edge out TNT slightly in terms of boom, but not by a big margin. youtube.com/watch?v=1uMjZcNQ6Ps

So BB stoops as a falcon the morphs into a whale and then BAM! mushroom cloud. Granted, you also have to consider things like the surface area of the impact, but in any case BB's got some major fucking ordinance to throw down, waaay more juice than anything we've seen Star or Cy put out. And we know he has some ability to withstand the impact himself, as the whale drop is something he's done in show, though admittedly that seemed to be him just morphing into a whale and then dropping, as opposed to leading into it with a Peregrine dive, which even at a 50 foot (15m) drop would cut the m/s variable down to a measly 17 m/s, versus the 111 m/s of the dive. But that would still be more than enough to kill a normal blue whale, and BB just smirks about it.

Which leads into another point, BB has at least some level of whacky shape-shifting durability. BB gets a lot of injuries in his animal forms, like losing claws or breaking horns, which do seem to cause him considerable pain, but don't translate to injury when he shifts again. Similarly, Beast Boy's ability to cheat death is potentially pretty wild. (1/2)

BB got his ass kicked most of the time because he was a pacifist. He was really the most powerful of the whole group, but for his gentle nature.
Evidence: Slade managed to beat the entire team all by himself multiple times. But when Slade hurt Tara, BB went rage mode and totally kicked Slades ass. Slade survived only by running away.
>BB in normal mode < anyone else
>BB in rage mode > entire team combined.

So at the end Beast Boy is one of the strongest titan, but he dosen't reach his potential because one he dosen't one do hurt poeple and is afraid of his power(i think there a comic about this the one were he has wing made of part from animals and say something like "now i know how superman feels" and because the writers often make him job despite how powerful he's

BB keeps his mind no matter what form he's in, even things which have far less complex brains. Even things which don't have true brains, like insects, or have brains at all, like a single celled organism. What does this mean? It means BB literally doesn't need a brain in order to think or survive. Similarly, he doesn't need complex internal organs. And some level of damage seems form specific, such as with claws or horns.

Granted, BB is capable of retaining some level of injury between forms, seen most explicitly in Season 1, Divide and Conquer, but over all there is good reason to believe that BB's shape-shifting powers give him a good deal of durability and availability even beyond the level of the individual forms themselves. Never mind his ability to take self-healing forms to deal with devastating injuries.

Lastly, BB has some more gnarly tactics open to him. Sneak inside a targets body then transform into an elephant, or a brontosaurus, or hell even just a big turtle, which would be more than enough to cause critical internal damage. Granted, I don't think BB would ever use it on something living, but the overall point is that the guy's powers are bigly impressive when applied appropriately. Not sure exactly how they would choose to apply them to this specific problem, but the dude has some massive destructive potential which is combined with extreme survivability and utility. If you're having trouble with a tough fight, he'd definitely be a huge help.

>bigly impressive

Not really afraid of his power at all. But if not for the TTs (and doom patrol before them), he would be perfectly happy to spend his whole life smoking dope and vegging out with a herd of cows (or pigs).
Piss him off, though, (and I mean like fuck-up-his-gf REALLY piss him off) and you're in for an epic beatdown.

So no one has ever beaten Absorbing Man?

Come to think of it, there's one Titan with more raw power than BB.
Raven is essentially a goddess. But she's massively mindphuked by all of her daddy's lies.