Why not mix all races and end racism?

Why not mix all races and end racism?
There shouldn't be a dominant culture, the world should be one race, with one government and one culture administered by the UN

That sounds good and all but crazy liberals only want to mix white people to get rid of them. If you ever suggested putting different races in Africa to help diversify them, they'd flip their shit and call you a racist.

>There shouldn't be a dominant culture
Of course there should be, and mixing all races will accomplish that anyways since there won't be any other non-dominant cultures around

>one government
no

Africa is a shithole there's no point in doing anything there atm

Because that worked so well for Brazil right?

>mix all races

Logistically impossible.

>the world should be one race, with one government and one culture administered by the UN

Good luck.

Why would you try to undo evolution? Whites are superior and nigs are just jelly

>Because that worked so well for Brazil right?
I'd say it has. They're all hot af.
They were all retarded to begin with and the hot jungle climate slows development.

>Logistically impossible.
Why?

our ancestors didn't breed us to be smart, and compassionate towards each other for stupid nigger genes to override their accomplishments.

Yea. European culture created racism which is why it has to go first.. whites think they are better than every one else which is why they need to blended first.

People would still discriminate against slight differences in skintone, attached/detached earlobes, nationality, language, hair kinkiness, you name it.

One drop rule

Everyone becomes a nigger

Darkest niggers still commit hate crimes against lighter niggers.

>People actually believe this

But not race which is the first step. People need to look as similar as possible to eliminate hate. Honestly I wish we could eliminate gender too and reproduce in labs so decompile go away.

>why couldn't we force interracial breeding grounds with planned pairings over generations to make sure everything is properly fucked up?

Gosh, now that you ask, I'm not sure.

Youre right. Kill off all non-whites.
America takes over the world

Abos still alive because they are great apes, not people

Being that we're not a very large proportion of the global population, our culture/genetics is probably going to get totally eliminated if that ever happens.

Do you really want to live in a world without 2d waifus drawn by island monkeys? All you'll have left are tumblr nose comics and capes.

No not my waifu.

I do, which is why I support the refugees in Europe. They have 4 times the children of "native" Europeans and blend together. This will end the European culture that has visited nothing aside from death and hate.
As a white man I wlecome the end of Europe and European culture

>force
>fucked up
wew lad

Yes. You have no real claim to Japan and a ma's influx of new cultures will foster diversity and change, a new melting pot.

>Why not mix all races and end racism?
South America living proof that this doesn't work.
It only creates mongrels that will backstab anyone that isn't from their close family for personal gain

History revisionism is morally wrong.

People like you are scum.

>White people bred out
>Black people start discriminating eachother based on how white their skin is

So how exactly do you get everyone to mix, then?

One race, one plague, death.

(You) should kill yourself.

Let us imagine that happened and world became free of hate under one government.
After that, said government proceeded to fuck you in the ass hardest way possible and basically turn you into a slave. Nobody will save you, there is no more other powers on the Earth. And you have nowhere to flee from the planet. Your actions?
And dont you fucking dare to say this will not happen.

>Scientific and biblical case against racism

>Scientific
>Biblical
Choose one only

No one seems to care that the Chinese are doing that currently

This. If you got it, flaunt it.

Kill yourself

Imagine an artist's palette. You've got all these lovely, vibrant, separate colors. A nice shade or red, a crisp blue, a soothing green, a warm yellow, etc.

As you're painting, you mix the colors to create new shades... but only just a little bit. A little teal in this corner, a little purple in that one, some or orange or brown or whatever you need to paint a nice still life or landscape or something.

But you always keep your main colors distinct.

If you mix everything together, there's no distinction, there's no difference, there's no bright colors, there's no subtle shades... all you're left with is a big samey, gross, brownish-blackish mess. And you can't paint anymore.

Racism is inherent and it cannot be rooted out unless mind altering chemicals or surgeries are involved. In other words to "fix racism" you need to kill of humanity.
Sick fuck.

>one government
>administered by the un
>un
>united nations
>NATIONS

"White man" he means Jew rat

>There shouldn't be a dominant culture[citation needed], the world should be one race[citation needed], with one government[citation needed] and one culture[citation needed] administered by the UN[citation needed]

only one race
the white race
fuck all the shit skins they should be gassed

Lol yea a bunch of dead ignorant racists is a credible source. If all races were mixed they wouldn't have been able to make those judgements.
I am a white man, blue eyes, 6 feet, and I am the last man in my daily with my old Austrian name. I purposely choose to have a black woman as my mate so that my tired, worn out European dreams could,like America, mix and form a better more progressive future free from the taint of European culture and its mindless hate
My son will be American, thank god,with no connection to the shame of Europe

They have succeeded in getting our people to believe this with all the fervor and violence of a 19th century church congregation. Nobody else on earth thinks this way. We are going to wither away and die, and the rest of the world will continue the same as it ever was.

And if people disagree and don't want to be a part of any of these things - then what? Force them and perpetuate the same imperialism you claim to be against?

You use the media to.show that white people exclusively worth other white people is goofy and lame. Educate the populace and use entertainment to move the nation towards a post racial America.
I support brainwashing of that's what it takes Honestly bybanybmeans necessary to end white privilege

This the most dangerous lie perpetrated on humanity on global scale ever. There have been civil wars in ethnic monocultures in the past and there will be in the future! Turning humanity into ugly, dumb, light brown mess will not end wars!!!

But no distinction us good. That prevents sexism and hate

Why would you assume discrimination can only exist extraracially? The Indian caste system is a perfect example of intraracial discrimination and it surpassed even the South African Apartheid in the social stratification that was enforced. Even Apartheid had some meritocratic elements when it came to blacks being able to increase their social standing which can't be said of the caste system.

holy fucking christ

>I purposely choose to have a black woman

To be honest, it sounds as if you used her to satisfy your own ideals of race.

>So how exactly do you get everyone to mix
You dont make everyone mix lol. If it happens it happens organically.

Hide shill threads
Sage shill b8s
0,02 cuckdollar has been deposited

Why not kill yourself?

>There shouldn't be a dominant culture, the world should be one race, with one government and one culture administered by the UN

lol why?

Exactly, this guys sounds like if he were a dictator, he would force people to miscenigate forced and not because of desire for the person.

>There shouldn't be a dominant culture

> A genetically homogeneous people with little to no cases of mass immigration for something like the last thousand years.
>Perfectly Functional, Almost Too hardworking culture
>No Claim to the land that they have lived on since before the dawn of writing.

Whhaaaaaaaatttt

Good shitposting.

No, we try to educate them with increasing degrees of persuasion. I have never thought about it but I guess they could be chemically castrated. It sounds brutal but you have to consider the fact that people don't have the right to infect others with old, evil ideas.
People have rights but they don't have the right to express belief which will harm the forward progress of society
If cancers are removed from a body because they will kill the host why aren't we jailing Trump supporters; why didn't the British gov jjust kill Nigel Farange and his Nazi like hate of poor refugees?

The races should be segregated to end racism. It's clear that multiculturalism does not work, why go against nature? You can't force it; it fails even under good intentions. Now it is being used as a weapon against white and European countries. There can be one designated free-for-all zone for halfsies and their SJW sympathizers who disagree with this most elegant solution. It would probably end up being America, sad to say. However I'd happily go back to Europe and reclaim my heritage if everyone else had to do the same. Wouldn't that just be a nicer world? All the cultures intact their own little places. Damn, the Jews really fucked things up.

I did it as an act of liberation from oppressive European genes.
After 10,000 years my family is finally free from Europe.

How is the 8th grade going?

Lol.
You're literally asking for the top tier races to throw away their evolutionary advanced genetics because racism.

kys

Your kids or grandkids will marry a beautiful person of color and your beliefs will cease to exist.
White genocide today; smash all EuropeAn culture.

Because with the current numbers you'd get some slanty eyed nigger that can't shit in a toilet.

Why not just kill every non-white if you want to end racism?

The fact you believe there is a top tier race is why we need more elimination of European culture.

Oh wow a white guy calling murder.never seen that .
Whites start all the wars in the world.

"There shouldn't be a dominant culture" - says man from weak culture, born of slaves and worthless as fuck.

If it was true (it isn't), I'd approve of that.

Why sugarcoat it? You want me dead, I want you dead. Simple.

That wont only produce cultureless worthless niggers but also produce weaker genetic material via outbreeding depression
those children wont be white, and will be too weak to be even your typical nigger thug
these people are prone to sickness and are mutants.
...maybe you should listen to him -->

People will always find reasons to hate
Just look at the Middle East as of late
Sunni's and Shiite's, so much dissent
Yet they really aren't all that different
Like Star-Belly Sneetches with bellies with stars,
and Plain-Belly Sneetches with none upon thars.
Yet they slaughter each other, by score and by gross
I better stop rhyming, it's getting morose.

Jewish bait, bad meme

I'm of Austrian and Danish extraction, I have a unique shade of blue eyes found only in a small area of Europe which I am proud to eliminate to reduce differences.

fucking hillary shills

It is backed by science that there are dominant races
>redpilled

I bet you're into cuckolds too,right?

...and yet...

....a microscopic snippet of DNA left at a crime scene can tell what race you are
with 99.99% accuracy

....even the cheapest genetic tests from ancestry sites can tell what race you
are, and what percentage of other races your ancestors may have mixed with, up to
less than 1%

...medical science recognizes medical differences in the races, by different
illnesses prevalent to each race, and by treatment

....biological sciences classifications of humans recognize the racial differences

...Europeans and East Asians have admixture with Neanderthals, whereas Southeast
Asians, the Indian Subcontinent and Australian Aborigines have mixture with
Denisovans. West Africans have admixture with Heidelbergensis. And other sub-
Saharan Africans have admixture with potentially unknown groups of hominids.

...These are excluded admixtures that are not shared between the races

....Meaning not only are the races different races of homo sapiens, but the different human
races are each up to 10% of a completely differing human -species- from each other.

Aborigines are up to 6% Denisovan, and do not share that with whites who are up to 4% Neanderthal, who do not share that with Aborigines, etc. The species of Homo Sapiens is merely our common ground, not our sole definition.

We are not just different RACES. We are in part, completely different SPECIES of hominids.

Holy fuck I hope all of this is ironic or karma is going to shit on me forever for hoping as hard as I am that you die quickly and violently.
>I want to make nothing and no one to be different
>literally 0 reason to strive for anything because it's not special
Tell me you magnificent blazing visible-from-orbit faggot, if your civilization ending stagnation of genetics happened, what would you do when other forms of hate arose? What about when CITIZEN 302-1D becomes the first person to walk on mars and CITIZEN 507-34A gets jealous and starts talking shit?

there are places withou racism, because they don't let different races in, like Japan. Seems like a better solution.

I actually do believe people should have random numbers for names as a way to eliminate European names and identity

White women are obviously top tier and deserve to be preserved, you gotta look after the beautiful things in life

couldn't care less if all the poor asians, arabs, latinos and africans mixed though

This includes the jews right

yeah, they get the first six milion numbers as the race chosen to show how well it works

"Why not eradicate diversity and genocide white people? It makes the job of a few 'elite' people easier that way, there won't be high minded concepts like democracy to get in our way."

Why not destroy every race but white and end all racism? This is just the liberal version of Nazism

>armenian from glendale

fuck off you filthy fucking kike

Ther is no way getting out of it, i love diversity aswell. But yes i would advocate trade and internet, its essential against bigotry and knowledge to the gifted. We should be segregated by some regard, how and why is hard to point out but just that people dont kill their cultures, especially the important parts of it.

>Do you really want to live in a world without 2d waifus drawn by island monkeys? All you'll have left are tumblr nose comics and capes.
Kek of cource not XOXO. But you need to be smart, america helped you partly, but i ant argue against the fact that you were more peacfull before hand. Do whats good, dont act without thinking about it, but i can trust you on this more than i can myself.