Why does January Jones get bullied by the media? She is so much fun irl. Great actress

Why does January Jones get bullied by the media? She is so much fun irl. Great actress.

she cheated and got an abortion

I dated the girl who grew up next door to her in N Dakota. She is allegedly a miserable bitch irl

She just exudes that bitch aura. It comes out clearly when she speaks. Like its painful for her to be around other people. Its hard to describe.

she doesn't get bullied, she gets ignored because she's a literally who

WOW! are those really her nipples?????

You only like her because of her Nordic heritage, juranoid

why was betty such a fucking cunt? for real. don was a fucking idiot, but betty was a legit child.

Cause she's a slut that has a born out of wedlock

Serious father issues
Became clear when we met her dad, assuming her relationships with Don and Henry didn't prove it anyway

She has been reported by various actors.directors, and producers as being a cunt. She fits in well on Last man on Earth but she can only play a humorless cunt.

Thats TMZ BS

Aston Kuntcher dated her and told her that she couldn't act and should give up...This coming from Aston

>I dated the girl
faggot

> After a writer from ShortList.com mentioned that Jones had named the Hangover star as the “most naturally funny person she’d ever met,” Galifianakis basically scoffed. “If I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other,” he said. “It was crazy. I was at a party — I’d never met her — and she was like, ‘Come sit down.’ So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, ‘I think it’s time for you to leave now.’ So I say, ‘January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f—ing be nice,’ and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny?”

> Lost's co-creator Damon Lindelof also recently posted some public disdain for Jones, tweeting about her role in X-Men: First Class:

> Emma Frost's THREE mutant powers: Telepathy, Transformation to Solid Diamond and last but not least, Sucking at Acting.

She was clearly joking. Also galijewnakis is so unfunny that he deserves nothing.

I mean, could you stand Galifuckjewshit for more than five minutes?

Betty was meant to represent what women in that time period were going through. A typical young housewife who works at home all day with the children, and not having an occupation in the world of adults.. while your husband is off into his exciting job in New York City most days of the week.

I thought her character was great. She was definitely annoying to the viewer because the viewers wanted Don to get away with his lying. One of the best television series I’ve watched

She was a terrible choice for that role

>implying she gets cast for her acting talent

> January Jones, an underrated candidate for baddest bitch alive, is building a reputation as a homewrecker as details of Bobby Flay's divorce surface. His ex-wife Stephanie March says Flay and Jones "had sex many times and in different places, including the London hotel in Los Angeles," according to an InTouch source. This makes a lot of sense, too much sense, when looking back on Jones and Flay's strange history together.

>panties over garterbelt

all of my unnnnf

id slap her arse right off her bones

It's like Katherine Heigal. Everyone that has ever worked with her hates her and shits on her in public. You feel bad for her but then you realize that it really is her. She's a problem. She's not a strong independent woman that people can't handle. She's just an insufferable cunt.

Katherine's mom is mostly to blame from what I've heard.

She hasn't burned her bridges in interviews like Heigl did though

Sad, sad titties.

Hollywood's bicycle. Got passed around so much during orgies they can't even identify the baby's DNA because he has at least three different genetic fathers. My money's on Harvey's being one of them.

>he has at least three different genetic fathers

HARVEYD
A
R
V
E
Y
D

> Will Forte you are officially......Not the Father.

Not jewish. Blonde and blue eyed.

You do the math

>be a cunt
>people treat you like shit because of it
gee, who knows op?

>Xander
>X

It's Matthew Vaughn

>Canonically makes Frost's outfit a literal prostitute outfit

man I forgot about this

>man I forgot about this
m8 I never could

Remember when she got her tits out and they looked like googly eyes?

Remember when you were gay?

It was like that from day one

The absolute Mad Men