Comics suggestions

Hey friends, I got a tablet for Christmas and it's perfect for reading comics! So I'm looking for some suggestions, since I'm a bit new to this.

I've already read (and liked) pretty much everything by Daniel Clowes (David Boring is my favourite), Watchmen, and recently I read a very cool comic called "Enigma". If you know any more stuff like this, please recommend me some! Or is there maybe some Sup Forums "essential" comics list out there?

I prefer graphic novels/shorter comic series but I liked Transmetropolitan and The Boys too, so if there are any "long" series like these, I'd check them out as well!

Anyway, thanks in advance for your suggestions and have a nice day! :)

Other urls found in this thread:

comraderecs.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you haven't read Sandman, I'd really recommend it. You'd probably enjoy Preacher and Y The Last Man too.

Check out some more Sup Forums recs here, especially if you want genre specific stuff comraderecs.tumblr.com/

Vertigo stuff is the way to go based on what you enjoyed so far.

Boxers/Saints is a really overtaking historical drama

Thank you very much!

Looks very cool, I'll check it out, thanks!

This. A lot of stuff put out by First Second is good.
A great comic about comics is Sam Zabel and the Magic Pen by Dylan Horrocks.

thank you!

This is a good starter kit for some more interesting comics.

I reilly lied the city oft glas graphic novel, awesome adaptation of the book imo! Will check out the others as well, thanks!

Miracleman is similar to Watchmen since they're both superhero deconstructions written by Alan Moore. I like Watchmen better, but Miracleman is pretty close in quality. Starman is less of a deconstruction and more of an homage/passing of the torch with Golden Age superheroes but it's also worth a read.

>Umbrella Academy Series
>The Entire Mignola-verse
Off the top of my head.

Thanks!

if i want to read duncan the wonder dog in paper im fucked in the ass, right?

Why&

For some more Peter Milligan fun, check out Bad Company, with Brett Ewins and Jim McCarthy. And of course, 2000AD in general is well worth checking out, from classics like Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, Rogue Trooper, ABC Warriors, Slaine and The Ballad of Halo Jones, to newer stuff like Shakara, Zombo and Kingdom.
Also, check out Goldtiger.

why what? why would i want to read something in paper? i dont like digital, im sorry

>i dont like digital, im sorry
what so if a certain something that you might want to read no longer exists in a physical copy, you'll never read it even though the only copy of it left exists digitally?

Just read it in paper. What's the problem?

>Show Two never ever ever