Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Pesci, easily.
Spider did nothing.

I'm afraid it was based spider

just like with batts the whole thing was jimmy's fault. he knew tommy was a fuckin' sick maniac who whacks anyone who insults him a little bit but goaded him into whacking spider.

he insulted him a little bit

chrissy, he didn't watch it and got shot by tommy

>dealing with power crazy mobster with a violence streak who blasted your foot
>make him look like an ass
Spider for knowing what he was in for
Though you sympathize with him either way

>Spider did nothing.
I bet you think he was bullying him when he was the apprentice getting put the ropes. Spider disrespected a made guy. Made guy did what he liked about it.

>Spider disrespected a made guy

Tommy was never a made guy, not even in real life. Did you even watch the fucking film?

its been a while. Im not one of these autists who rate this piece of shit because muh imdb desu.

>Give us a couple of fuckin' blue milks Youngling. You fuckin' bullshitter, you. You lookin' for sympathy, is that it, sweetie?

>Why don't you go fuck yourself, Master Skywalker?

The drinking glass, without a doubt.

tommy didn't got made yet. if spider had told a made guy to go fuck himself then maybe it would have been OK, but the true mark of a made guy is knowing the difference between someone breaking your balls and insulting you a little bit. if spider had told batts to go fuck himself he would have just called him a little prick then drinks would have been on him and the party wouldn't have been broken up.

David Chase for making such a derivative work.

Don't discuss film if you don't know what you're talking about.
Kill yourself.

>getting this rattled because I called plebfellas shit

>talking about films you don't know anything about
smells reddit in here

Sadly this.
Tommy is still an idiot though.

i thought you said you was alright spider

No you're not alright spider

>Spider disrespected a made guy.

ughhhh that urked me so much
poor guy desperatly trying to explain himself but with Pescis ADD it just didn`t punch through

Christophu

how does "spider bring a cup of water huh?" sounds like "alright spider"?
Chrissy didn't bring the drink on purpose.

De Niro for steering up shit for laughs, but acting all high and mighty when shit hits the fan.

>I got called out for being wrong, better yet to cover it instead of just accepting it

Go back you 20 year old piece of shit

Remind you too much of yourself, eh dork?

Jimmy for egging Tommy on. Tommy would have just sat there and stewed but Jimmy making fun of him, "are you gonna take that" etc. triggered him.

he was just breaking balls a little bit, tommy should control himself

Did anyone else feel bad when they killed Jimmy for being an informant? He thought he was going to bang some prostitutes but they killed him. It must have been pretty damn frightening.

this