Let's take a few minutes as Trump supporters to thank god for the fact that dumb white trash exists

Let's take a few minutes as Trump supporters to thank god for the fact that dumb white trash exists.

>If you don't go into debt for a degree you're dumb white trash

I'll take a grande macchiato, Garson.

A

FUCKING

What is "some college"?

By "college grad", what courses? Lawn Management or actual STEM degrees?

Because everyone and their fucking dog goes to college these days. Doesn't make them smart.

LEAF.
A MAPLE NIGGER, MOOSE FUCKING, LEAF

It's called investing in your future, strawman. Enjoy your job waiting at tables.

LEAF

LEAF

some college means dropouts

People with college education almost regardless of specification and school will have lower rates of unemployment, higher entry salaries and higher mid-career salaries.

These are facts.

KANGZ

liberal arts degrees and cultural sci degrees don't count

The worst millenial meme is looking down on tradesmen while getting their degree, then going into some unrelated shitty field that they hate while the guy good with a welder has been making bank for half a decade.

the meme of "intellectuals hate right wing politics" really needs to stop. They use having graduated college as a way of identifying an "intellectual" but everyone knows that college is a joke these days and most are doing dumb shit courses.

Let's see some info on the support for candidates based on what degree they have.

Wow, it's almost like people that have spent 4+ years in the Liberal Indoctrination Center vote liberal. What a fascinating discovery.

t. college grad conservative Trump supporter

>academic education is the same as intelligence

It couldn't be any other flag.

Whatever you're selling maple nigga ctr, I'm not buying.

>"investing" in a liberal arts degree

Yeah, they're always employed at the local coffee shop. Makin dat bank.

It's very easy to convince mid tier intellectuals to follow cults of thought and it is actually necessary to achieve anything in politics to target these people for indoctrination. Even 1984 talks about this at length.

Retarded people can't be convinced of anything and are harder to recruit from their original bias than 'intellectuals'.

Think about what reaffirming your own intelligence means to you and how many of your life choices are based on the assumption of your intelligence over others.

Also implying college automatically makes you more valid than other people. Because you did a degree in music it doesn't make you more knowledgeable than me in programming, which I did in my own time and make more money than you will.

This is some solid ctr tactics

You should get a raise

>Pleb at my job is deep in student debt
>For an art """degree"""
>Makes $18/hr working in her field

>If you don't have a degree you are a dumbass
>Forgetting the trades and entrepreneurs
Your status and mindset are irreverent in an election.
In DC for example, the Presidents vote holds as much weight as the registered vagrant sitting on a steam grate.

How is it a millennial meme, to say that as a Brit is a joke, its a class meme.

I went to a grammar school so it had all backgrounds and none of the people who decided to go into the trades route are making "bank" in this country. Unless by making bank you mean they slave away for about £3 an hour while everyone else is having fun at uni before entering into some median wage job with little career progression. Sure you can join the reddit-elite crew of underwater oil-rig artisan electric welders but these are niche fields that probably wouldn't pay out if 2 million university graduates suddenly decided the trades were the best way forward. The vast majority of tradesmen work long hours and make average wages. You can get around this by being self-employed, but I know from one relative who owns a company that its very long-hours and real hard work so clearly not a good pay-effort balance for most people, the other way is to get a four year degree but that obviously isn't suited to everyone and still requires people to go to university.

At the end of the day its a class thing, almost everyone in my family has been to university, if I want my family to be proud and happy, well I didn't have much choice, anything else and I'd be throwing away my relationships there. This way I get to have good home relations which are invaluable in this economy. Also all my close friends are in the same boat and i was in the upper-echelon in class so it would be retarded not to. If you are above-average and middle-class+ you are literally doomed to university in this country.

Do i regret it? No, I have a job that pays above the average tradesmen and I will have better progression, benefits and a more comfy lifestyle than most. I also get to increase my brain-power and knowledge throughout my life rather than inhaling fumes and getting oily. Also i don't have to work "lee from the estate" and other working class idiots.

Im making $30/hr and dropped out of high school at 18. Stopped going to school and started building a career. Intellegence and education are not directly correlated. Although a college degree definately helps stupid people make more money.

I hate this retarded option select.
>If highly educated/paid people liked Trump, it's just proof he only appeals to the privileged.
>If uneducated/poor people liked Trump, it's just proof he only appears to dumb rednecks.
Democrats like feeling like champions of the underclass until the latter changes sides.

Democrats should thank God for slavery, as without that there wouldn't a gigantic number of niggers that vote 90%+ for Democrats in U.S. presidential elections. That's the only reason this shit is ever even that close.

are you still degenerate if you get an arts degree but have no student debt?

Lol I love watching dumb white trash get destroyed. Fuck every "working" class white; those people aren't even humans.
Most of them are trade workers which means they are high avho dropouts amdwtb addicts
Uneducated whites shouldn't be allowed to vote or breed, I let those type know I am better then their non college educated hick asses

You can't undo the past but at least you've paid your debt for a stupid decision.

Yeh actual UK facts.

Also STEM, Law/Economics, Social Sciences/Arts/Humanities break down has the latter at the lowest at 60.9% in higher skilled overall and 51.3% at 21-30. (85.6% employed) and lowest again at Median salary at £28,000 and £22,500 at 21-30.

Other factors include degree class with 2:1 (considered a "standard" good pass) giving an earning edge, along with ethnicity, gender and although not covered probably quality of the school.

So in reality white-men from decent backgrounds will still crush it regardless of what they do and any degree path will put you in a better position that the uneducated. Although if you can't get a 2:1 or into a top 40ish at least school Its probably less worth it unless its STEM/Law/Economics.

Honestly a College Degree Dienst mean youre smart

>people indocrinated by the liberal universities are more likely to vote democrat
Stop the presses. Yes, on average college grads will be smarter but they are also heavily brainwashed. Correlation between intellect and political affiliation isn't a direct causation. I wouldn't wxpect you to understand that since you're a fucking leaf tho

Let's take a few minutes as Democrats thank god for the fact that dumb poor nigger/spic trash exist.

left wing death squads when?

Democrats should thank god that dumb niggers and Mexicans exist

Trump supporters also make a lot more money. I guess that degree in underwater basket weaving doesn't really help huh?

Smarter sure
More intelligent? Arguable

>tfw terminal degree
>still voting trump

Looks like those high school grads are on my level desu

>american college education correlated to intelligence in any awy

LMAOing at your life, every low IQ nigger in your country can get a college degree, you have a serious problem with grade inflation due to affirmative action, and yet the dindu dems act as if it was a sign for intelligence? If anything, the fact that trump supporters earn about 10k more annually on average disproves this retarded beleaf (pun intended).

Not soon enough, if we need to get rid of one group in America it's poor white people. I would be ok withholding them all.

What most people don't understand about tradesmen is that its the easiest route into starting your own business where you can start making real money off your labor.

He wins with "some college" though.

If you got the degree for fun, you can't be faulted.

>Let's take a few minutes as Obama supporters to thank god for the fact that illegals and minorities exist

>unironically defending 50k$ college fees

Professors bro. They make shit and think they know everything and resent people who actually work for a living. It explains the degree disparity.

Gender studies aren't exactly frequented by geniuses.
Can we just take a moment to reflect upon this? On how fucking retarded American education seems for even allowing such a thing in all colleges?

>then
kek
>american education
but sure, let's go ahead: Round up every person with an IQ below 100, we'll see how many whites and how many blacks are left afterwards lad.

professors make 150-200k here

But OP, according to that graph, Trump has a slight lead on the total number of people who either have been or will be college educated ("some college" basically means "student").

Professors' salaries vary widely depending on the field and the university. Plenty of professors make 6 figures.

Some make good money, but they are disproportionately outweighed by shit school adjunct and associate professors who hate life.

Never set foot in america the post.

I'm well aware of that, but my point is that of the ones that make six figures, there are 10 more that make ~80k at the same school. Hence, muh

>educated people dont support trump

reconciles the income disparity

have a graph with STEM only degrees.

>colleg grad or up

Not everyone with a college degree is employed.

We all know trump is winning on with people who can't feel empathy; Trump is magnet for badly broken people

>Trump is winning on with people who can't feel empathy

I had no idea Trump was getting the black vote.

White people consistently show a lack of empathy for others. As a white guy I have to break my back apologizing for other white men and have to work extra hard to prove myself minority allies in the fight against white cultural oppression.

college nowadays just means you've been through the leftist indoctrination propaganda machine and most likely have some useless "degree" that's worth less than toilet paper in the real world

Is this only looking at white people?

Liberal Arts Degrees, eh?

>Go to trade school instead of college
>Private business owner, electrician, making more money than the average college grad
>Didn't go into debt to do this
>Didn't spend four years taking pointless GEC credits pretending to learn something for no reason
>I'm the dumb one

Correct you uneducated hick.
What's it like fucking your cousin? You are garbage.