In the documents...

>In the documents, Andrews claims Michael Fassbender hit the bottle hard during a film festival in July of 2009 -- and after he woke up in a puddle of his own urine, he became violent and "threw me over a chair breaking my nose."
>Fassbender allegedly broke his ex-girlfriend's nose after a night of heavy boozing ... and now she wants protection from a judge, and stat.
>Andrews also says Michael allegedly dragged her alongside their car one night after they had an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends ... causing her to twist her left ankle, blow out her left knee cap and burst an ovarian cyst.
Is he next?

>Irish-German is a drinker
>Actor is a piece of shit
Shock

I used to like him as an actor until I found out he's an oil driller.

fucking disgusting

>blow out her left knee cap and burst an ovarian cyst

gets off on the slave dynamic(both of them)

Yo that's some good taste in nigger women except for Nyongo and Beharie.

Who the fuck is Andrews.

So he is Irish after all

A man of taste

There is nothing more satisfying than a white male and a black woman being in the heat of breeding.

/ourguy/

women can only attain money by getting it from men

Only black woman can handle the giant weapon in his pants that's so illegal even the IRA banned it.

yo delete this cracka

>Is he next?
Didn't noomi rapeface complain about him on the set of prometheus?
That's a dreamy motherfucker though. I'd let him beat my ass occasionally if it meant I still got my guts crushed by him.

Sounds like Fassy can teach Bill Burr how to deal with black women

You just gave me another reason to like him. Thanks user and godspeed Michael, keep getting those nigresses BLEACHED

He's also engaged to the darkest white girl ever.

How have you only just heard about this

I like him more than ever now

Pro tip: Women love it when a hot guy assaults them. It's only a problem when a fat pig like Harvey Weinstein does it.